Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church (1245 Views)

The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village / The Snake My Fish Net Caught / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by EmeraldHash(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
This woman is a strong woman oh. If it were me, I will just pursue the thing make e run and i will go my way

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Totilopussylick(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is a good Sunday for la la and his entire households.

Better meat for dinner done land tongue.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by ericiland: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Somebody say lala ...
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by gentle136(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Your mum get balls.

Even wit my ruggedest, I dey run wen I see snake. E come even be venomous snake. I hate dis fvckin creature die.
When I say la...you say lala!

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Abi d dead snake ur mum saw on her way to church....
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by kozmokaz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol werey run leave mom to kill snake

Later come de snap

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Mariangeles(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
kozmokaz:

Later come de snap

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajahahaha grin
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Candidlady: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
sad

Poor snake
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by EmeraldHash(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
kozmokaz:

Later come de snap

No bro. I came back from church before her
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by EmeraldHash(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
illicit:

According to her, she saw the snake but couldn't find anything to kill it, so he went and look for a plank and came back to find the snake. The plank even tore her cloth

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by okosodo: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Front page waiting to happen
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by EmeraldHash(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
illicit:

See her torn cloth

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Creamypie(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
EmeraldHash:
This woman is a strong woman oh. If it were me, I will just pursue the thing make e run and i will go my way
she was very fortunate oh. That's puff adder kind of viper. Very dangerous. It has very long fangs, that Pierce very deep into the internal organs and arteries, quickening the pace of damage of internal organs, same as it's cousins, baba gaboon viper and rattle snake viper. No go there oh.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by ClassicMan202(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
On to front page....

Abeg make una alert me when we reach
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by kozmokaz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
EmeraldHash:

No bro. I came back from church before her

cheesy grin swear
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Kdon2: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Creamypie:
she was very fortunate oh. That's puff adder . Very dangerous. It has very long fangs, that Pierce very deep into the internal organ and arteries.

It's gabon viper!
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Creamypie(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kdon2:

It's gabon viper!
no. It's not gaboon viper. Gaboon Viper designs on its body are all in trigonometry shapes. Below pix 1 is gaboon viper. Pic 2, Next one is puff adder

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by kenedy175(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Definitely a puff adder. If your mom knew how deadly that snake is, she wouldn't have gotten close at all.

But still, your mom has mind

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by poshestmina(f): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is your mum a man or woman? shocked shocked :I.

If I see that Snake or any crawling thing at all on a road,I won't that route for years.

Greet Mummy for us.

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Rutheby(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
illicit:

I thought it was just me that doubted grin
If she did killed that truly, she try.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by Jones90: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
EmeraldHash:

See her torn cloth

Your mum really tried. I fear snake pass anything and my everyday prayer be say make i no encounter anyone, because the run no go funny grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by 1F30M4(f): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Omoo! See as the thing sef big. OP, please tell mummy to borrow me small liver abeggg. That is a very very dangerous creature. Thank God she struck it first.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by pocohantas(f): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Kdon2:

It's gabon viper!

IT IS NOT A GABOON VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!

kenedy175:
Definitely a puff adder. If your mom knew how deadly that snake is, she wouldn't have gotten close at all.

But still, your mom has mind

She knows. The exact reason she didn’t let it go. Meanwhile his mum has firm feet of someone that has farmed extensively. I reckon she is very familiar with creeping creatures.
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by kenedy175(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

IT IS NOT A GABOON VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows. The exact reason she didn’t let it go. Meanwhile his mum has firm feet of someone that has farmed extensively. I reckon she is very familiar with creeping creatures.

If you were in her situation, what would have been your reaction
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:

If you were in her situation, what would have been your reaction

I’ll let it be.
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by kenedy175(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

I’ll let it be.

Exactly. It takes alot of courage to try to attack such a snake. The OPs mom get mind.

I won't even try to be 20ft around that thing
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:

Exactly. It takes alot of courage to try to attack such a snake. The OPs mom get mind.

I won't even try to be 20ft around that thing

I agree she has mind, never disputed that.

Neither would I…
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by davillian(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
That's a puff
Very deadly snake just one strike and in couple of minutes the person is gone.....ahhhh
Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by cayorday89(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2022
EmeraldHash:

See her torn cloth
Double Hailings to your Mum, she suppose dey warfront, at least her fearless mind will encourage others...

As dangerous and deadly as that snake is, how she still manage to find whatever she used in killing it without prior plan is stuffs of a brave person.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stealing From The Pot! / He-goat Smells Yet We All Eat It: / African Cuisine, Cook And Paste The Pics And Process Of Cooking Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.