Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep (372 Views)

Causes Of Sperm Leakage Immediately After Sex / Causes Of Sperm Leakage Immediately After Sex / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by Ugochuks889(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please my sweet nairaland,I really need an advice based on this issue.
Most times I wake up from sleep I do see myself mess up,my boxers will be in a mess.
Sometimes I do have sex in the dreams with the faces of girls that I know!.
And again I have been experiencing hardship,I do have lucks most times,when it comes I don't achieve most of the goal of the favors,even the house that I'm staying now is my uncle that call me and give me money to rent it,I didn't ask him for it.
Does it mean I have a health issues that'll be releasing sperm most times after waking up from sleep, nights mares or not nights mares or does it mean I have a spiritual wife?
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is called "wet dream". It is a way the body rid off excess semen alongside sperm cells from the body. Most especially if you don't have sex frequently or masturbate.
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by Clint2k7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bro , you know the answer to ur question.
You need deliverance, you have a spiritual wife and that's the cuz of ur hardship and been wet most times at night.
Try and be observant when such thing occurs( having sex in the dream)
It's not a normal wet dream bro
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's wet dream. Don't panic.
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Clint2k7:
Bro , you know the answer to ur question.
You need deliverance, you have a spiritual wife and that's the cuz of ur hardship and been wet most times at night.
Try and be observant when such thing occurs( having sex in the dream)
It's not a normal wet dream bro

Trash! It's nothing spiritual. Everything you wrote was probably paased on to you by superstitious elders.
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by YourFavorite21(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Lack of sex
Re: Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep by sliksusan: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Ugochuks889:
Please my sweet nairaland,I really need an advice based on this issue.
Most times I wake up from sleep I do see myself mess up,my boxers will be in a mess.
Sometimes I do have sex in the dreams with the faces of girls that I know!.
And again I have been experiencing hardship,I do have lucks most times,when it comes I don't achieve most of the goal of the favors,even the house that I'm staying now is my uncle that call me and give me money to rent it,I didn't ask him for it.
Does it mean I have a health issues that'll be releasing sperm most times after waking up from sleep, nights mares or not nights mares or does it mean I have a spiritual wife?

Don't worry, it's a wet dream, try to have a girlfriend around, if you have a girlfriend with you, everything will stop immediately, that is not a spiritual matter

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Harasses Patient Sexually In C-section / Oral Surgeon / A Man Who Never Existed Had A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.