Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. (1475 Views)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by DispatcherLagos: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

No number 2 and 3?
1 Peter Obi Gregory
2 Obi Peter Gregory
3 Gregory Peter Obi
4 Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubaka, Kwankwaso
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

1 Peter Obi Gregory
2 Obi Peter Gregory
3 Gregory Peter Obi
4 Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubaka, Kwankwaso
You choose Peter 3x?
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
ivandragon:

A vote outside the major contenders is a waste.

90% of voters are already decided on where thier voters would go...
No vote is a waste. Only one person can win so even if you vote for any of the big 3, so long he doesn't win, it's the same as voting for the 5th or even the 10th candidate.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by DispatcherLagos: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:
You choose Peter 3x?
Could have chosen him more if I'm allowed
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Could have chosen him more if I'm allowed
hmm
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by Chinedum300: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter obi and the rest should sleep off
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by Invictuse: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi deserve all the insult he gets. How does failure own the effrontery to rule a country his foolish tribesmen tag as shithole.

Is it not madness or are u dead in the brain too.

tctrills:
Why did you insult Obi? You know politics is a sensitive topic, you should be careful with your words next time.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Invictuse:
The Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi deserve all the insult he gets. How does failure own the effrontery to rule a country his foolish tribesmen tag as shithole.

You guys should take it easy. I understand we are all political animals but we can have a discussion as humans.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by ivandragon: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

No vote is a waste. Only one person can win so even if you vote for any of the big 3, so long he doesn't win, it's the same as voting for the 5th or even the 10th candidate.

Try to study voting patterns. Use Osun 2018 & Ekiti 2022 governorship elections as case studies.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
ivandragon:

Try to study voting patterns. Use Osun 2018 & Ekiti 2022 governorship elections as case studies.
You are not answering the question I asked. If I vote for the person that comes 2nd in an election, did I waste my vote?
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Invictuse:

How come lots of Nigerians are going for Obi
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by Landowner101(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
It seems some nairaland users have started buying likes from the owner of this forum, or is there something else going on behind the scene,bcus from what I observed 4 different new monikers on this forum do get likes that aren't directly proportional to the kind of post the they make compared to the number of people currently in that thread / news.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by Olaoluwa122: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Landowner101:
It seems some nairaland users have started buying likes from the owner of this forum, or is there something else going on behind the scene,bcus from what I observed 4 different new monikers on this forum do get likes that aren't directly proportional to the kind of post the they make compared to the number of people currently in that thread / news.
Meself dey observe am leodeking is always having likes on a high side even when he type nonsense it seems.. nairaland have been hacked
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by ivandragon: 2:48am On Jul 04, 2022
tctrills:
You are not answering the question I asked. If I vote for the person that comes 2nd in an election, did I waste my vote?

Can someone who comes 2nd in an election said to be a minor contender?
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by PapaHadum: 3:21am On Jul 04, 2022
tctrills:

there are only two candidates namely:

1. Peter G. Obi and
2. Others (.........you may fillnin the gap)

Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
ivandragon:

Can someone who comes 2nd in an election said to be a minor contender?
The guy that comes 2nd and the guy that comes 10th both did not win.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by Invictuse: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Who are the many Nigerians ?
When did Ipob / Biafrans turn Nigerians ?
I hope you brain is not dead.

tctrills:

Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by ivandragon: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
tctrills:
The guy that comes 2nd and the guy that comes 10th both did not win.

What exactly are you on about?

If you want to vote for someone else outside the major contestants, you are free to do so. The indisputable fact remains that 90% of the votes would go to the major contestants. Check your history.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by tctrills: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
ivandragon:

What exactly are you on about?

If you want to vote for someone else outside the major contestants, you are free to do so. The indisputable fact remains that 90% of the votes would go to the major contestants. Check your history.
The argument of major contestants becomes meaningless after the election. Then, only the winner matters. All the losers are the same. It does not matter if a contestant had 40% or 1% of the votes. As long as you did not win, your votes don't count.
Re: How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. by ivandragon: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
tctrills:

The argument of major contestants becomes meaningless after the election. Then, only the winner matters. All the losers are the same. It does not matter if a contestant had 40% or 1% of the votes. As long as you did not win, your votes don't count.

I don't see how your comments so far correlate to my post you initially responded to.

But hey, whatever floats your boat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims And Yoruba Christians Uniting In Praying For Yoruba Land / Adamawa State APC Chairman Alhaji Ibrahim Bilal Resigns, Defects To PDP / Obi For The East, Tinubu West, Atiku For The North. How Perfect...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.