Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Suggestion: Reset Number Of Likes And Shares On A Post If Modified - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion: Reset Number Of Likes And Shares On A Post If Modified (130 Views)

How Can I Publish A Post On Phoenix Or Scooper Browser / Who Has The Highest "Likes And Shares" On Nairaland !!! / "666" Sign Randomly Appears On Family Photo Woman Shares On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion: Reset Number Of Likes And Shares On A Post If Modified by badthinds: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good afternoon, Seun.

My suggestion is a pretty short and straightforward one.

Recently, I've noticed a form of evil manipulations carried out on Nairaland relating to Likes and shares.

E.g., Mr 'A' posts "I like bananas" and gets 400 likes. He comes back and modifies it to "I hate bananas" while retaining reaction of "I like bananas."

This is more serious than many may think.

Thanks.
Re: Suggestion: Reset Number Of Likes And Shares On A Post If Modified by FatherBona: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
It’s simple

Show what the user modified the post from so people could see the old and modified comment.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Nigerians who voted APC into power for 8years.

May you return a Nigerian in your Next life with PMB your president.
Cheers to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Devops Certification / Makerdao Voting On Collaborating With A Traditional Bank! / Police Nabs Another Bandit In Kaduna, Recovers AK47, 29 Rounds Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.