Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed (1384 Views)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by brightonos24: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Singer JJC Skillz’s ex-publicist reveals why his marriage to actress Funke Akindele allegedly crashed

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ZJwDV7vXg

It is no longer news that the marriage between popular actress and filmmaker, Funke Akindele-Bello, aka Jenifa, and music producer cum film director, Abdulrasheed Bello, aka JJC Skillz, has hit the rocks. As different opinions are still making the rounds on social media, Saturday Beats takes a wider look at the intrigues surrounding the couple before their break up, denials, custody of children, business interests and other issues

Skillz confirms rumours

JJC Skillz took to his Instagram page on Thursday morning, June 30, 2022, to inform fans that he had separated from his estranged wife.

He wrote, “Dear friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created two beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now.

“Three months ago at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house. Aside from the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, I have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.

“I am making this announcement, so that the public is clear that we are both pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children, which is paramount, as well as business interests which need to be disentangled. But, I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfi5t_hrS6t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/intrigues-cover-ups-behind-funke-akindele-jjcs-marriage-crash/%3famp

1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by FearNoBody7777: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Story story

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by yomi961: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who cares? We have a lot to worry about than to get involved in other people's business

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by Jostoman: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
The amiable incoming deputy governor of Lagos State in 2023 have not even come out to declare her interest but BAT supporters are already jittery and shaking.

JENNIFER IS COMING
Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by Creamypie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
How does this reduce price of cooking gas down from 950 down to 250 under pdp/g.e.j?

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by festacman(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by Godmother(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed by TheWolfen(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nothing new under the sun. Life goes on for both of them.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Corrupting This Kids: Fans Blast Liade Bakare PHOTO & VIDEO / Teni Is Getting Married”mixed Reactions As Teni Shares Photos With Wedding Ring / Davido Silently Bought New Bentley Bentayga Or He Repainted The Old White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.