Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) (3473 Views)

Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Bvlgari: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hotel with hidden compartment found in Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnAn_lPrDA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Bibors(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beautiful concept.
Our Nigerian brothers because of tribalism have started "Only in Ibadan"

4 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
What's that for

O ti ye mi
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by whirlwind7(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
bewla:
What's that for

Usually rented out to select clients who think their partner could storm the place to catch them cheating.

Of course, this is Nigeria. It could be used for many things, mostly illegal.

5 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by bewla(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
whirlwind7:

Usually rented out to select clients who think their partner could storm the place to catch them cheating.

Of course, this is Nigeria. It could be used for many things, mostly illegal.
O ti ye mi

Inner koro

3 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by illicit(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Not bad

It should lead to a bunker

Nigeria is at war

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by PlayerMeji: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
That's what you get when you vote for them.
Win or loss, they will always HATE YORUBAS...

Stay wise...play along with them but use your head!

Bibors:
Beautiful concept.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Buharidgeneral: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
What!!! Side chick bunker

2 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Karlovych: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
shocked shocked For preserving mined skeletons

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
bewla:
What's that for

For yahoo activities

Or for mining skulls tongue

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by LoudlyMouthed: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bvlgari:
Hotel with hidden compartment found in Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnAn_lPrDA
una put d wardrobe to cover toilet door

Trash storyline
E no funny
Fake

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Barrywilly(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Double edged sword
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by AndroBlaze: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bibors:
Beautiful concept.
Oga, clearly the lady and the guy laughing in the video were Yoruba, so which one is tribalism here again?
Funnily if I were in there shoes I'd do the same thing.

Nigerians can be too defensive sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by PlaysNigeria: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Kpilo101: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
There's nothing new here. Many houses have their toilets and bathrooms covered in this type of format. No cause for alarm.
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by BigDawsNet: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very creative

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Escape rout for G guys now that EFCC is raiding everywhere.

Those stupid guys paid an extra fee to get that apartment.

But na dem go cast dem self laslas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Microwhy: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2022
The lady at the background is clearly not a young girl.
Maybe a widow
A divorcee
Or retired olosho
Worst of it all maybe a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by talk2hb1(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
The Concept is to maximise space usage, they don't want to leave a hollow opening between n the wardrobe am be the toilet.
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Bibors(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
That's what you get when you vote for them.
Win or loss, they will always HATE YORUBAS...

Stay wise...play along with them but use your head!

I think you didn't get me.
Who hates the yorubas?

Definitely not the Igbos.

The Igbos didn't annul the June 12 election .
The Igbos didn't kill the daughter of the yoruba elder statesman.
The Igbos didn't kill worshipers at owo.
The Igbos didn't order the killing of protesters at Lekki tollgate.

My Comment "Only In Ibadan" should be properly analyzed before you make divisive statements.

I am Obedient

1 Like

Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by PlayerMeji: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
In fact, I think a lot of you people need history lessons.

Who told you igbos did not annul June 12? Ask anyone about the late Arthur Nzeribe, what his role was in the election. Ask about Daniel who organized the one million man March for Sani Abacha, etc.

See don't be deceived Igbo had always never liked the Yorubas in spite of the fact that they find Yoruba land easiest to settle in than any other place in Nigeria.

La Jagaban!

Bibors:

I think you didn't get me.
Who hates the yorubas?

Definitely not the Igbos.

The Igbos didn't annul the June 12 election .
The Igbos didn't kill the daughter of the yoruba elder statesman.
The Igbos didn't kill worshipers at owo.
The Igbos didn't order the killing of protesters at Lekki tollgate.

My Comment "Only In Ibadan" should be properly analyzed before you make divisive statements.

I am Obedient
Re: Hotel With Hidden Compartment Found In Ibadan (vid) by Bibors(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
In fact, I think a lot of you people need history lessons.

Who told you igbos did not annul June 12? Ask anyone about the late Arthur Nzeribe, what his role was in the election. Ask about Daniel who organized the one million man March for Sani Abacha, etc.

See don't be deceived Igbo had always never liked the Yorubas in spite of the fact that they find Yoruba land easiest to settle in than any other place in Nigeria.

La Jagaban!

My brother, Igbos have always loved the yorubas, the Igbos and the yorubas share common ancestry , even the Oni of Ife acknowledges that.
This rift was planted by this who want to divide both tribes and rule them.
After sowing the seed of ethnic diversity to both tribes which the yorubas believed more, they went down south to sell the same story to the Ijaws and other Igboid tribes.

Know thy enemy.
Unite against the common enemy and we will all be unfit to be the slaves of neocolonialists.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Detached A.c Falls On A Lady, Kills Her Instantly / Be Careful What You Buy In Next Cash And Carry Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.