Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) (68745 Views)

Paul Okoye Rock Igbo Traditional Attires / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Gozac: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:
Ibo agenda..

Jaruma, Brymo & co could be lynched for supporting their preferred candidates. I can't wait for election caimpaign to start.
Igbos brought out the best among them to lead Nigeria out of the doldrums it is in, while Yorubas brought a sick frail Tinubu for their tribal agenda
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Festy4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Two useless evil twin brothers that fought over money and turned themselves from number one pop group in Africa to upcoming artist living off old glory

Imagine the Rudeboy who couldn't lead his home without fvcking his housemaid talking about corruption free Government

After Obi loses in the next four years now after IPOB would come again to tell us how Dr Ikpeazu of Abia State is the next Messiah to rescue Nigeria

They will ask us to check his invisible imaginary projects in Abia State and how Abia State is Dubai "Go and Verify"

An agbado eater spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Festy4u:

An agbado eater spotted! grin

tongue

You are a prophet... I just finished my boiled agbado now... Waiting for my cassava
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Igbojew: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SHOULD WE CALL TINUBU PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN YORUBA MUSLIMS AGENDA

GET SENSE BRUH angry
Don't mind that slowpoke.When you confront them with superior argument they go tribal which they will turn around to accuse Igbos for........I am that Igbojew
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

I no Sabi but if he sure for you wey youu think say you rugged drop you contact make I contact you
grin grin grin grin most of them didn't read where you wrote you hang out with cultist and hard men them. The days of every wicked soul are numbered

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Benez: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Only the obidient child eat with the elders grin

Tinubu urchins can go and jump into the Lagon tongue.

Your tolerant level is zero. Campaign for your candidate without abusing or cursing other candidates or their supporters.
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin most of them didn't read where you wrote you hang out with cultist and hard men them. The days of every wicked soul are numbered

You and who hang out with cultist and hard men

You my child have active imagination
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All well meaning Nigerians must unite on OBIdient way to take the nation to the level it should be.
We go dey pepper them, they never expected this movement to be this massive, now they are afraid, throwing stones up and down but it's too late to stop what God has ordained, the time Is up for old cargo's politicians tinubu and atiku should go and retire immediately.
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Igbojew: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Two useless evil twin brothers that fought over money and turned themselves from number one pop group in Africa to upcoming artist living off old glory

Imagine the Rudeboy who couldn't lead his home without fvcking his housemaid talking about corruption free Government

After Obi loses in the next four years now after IPOB would come again to tell us how Dr Ikpeazu of Abia State is the next Messiah to rescue Nigeria

They will ask us to check his invisible imaginary projects in Abia State and how Abia State is Dubai "Go and Verify"

So all these insults because they are OBIdient.Boy work on your tribalistic behavior cos you are no longer getting younger and your entire family can never be worthy to untie Psquare shoes........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Xboy1993: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin we go vote for IPOB
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Igbojew:
So all these insults because they are OBIdient.Boy work on your tribalistic behavior cos you are no longer getting younger and your entire family can never be worthy to untie Psquare shoes........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Why will my family want to tie irrelivant shoes of upcoming noise makers

Dude grow up and learn to mind your own damn business so that you might live long
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.

This is the lost senseless post I have ever seen on NL..
All APC contestants pass through primary election and your so called Osinbajo came third.
Wait,what were you expecting before ,They should have him the flag bearer because;
He is vice president abi
He is young
Abi because he has the capability
Abi because of what ..
Someone that cannot win primary election will not contest for general..
Making him concensus candidate is failure from the start. Person wey be say Amechi self beat hands down....

As for the Obi followers,I would say they don't really know what they want and all I can see is that they are just tired of Old people leading the country and think youth can offer better. I wish him well though if e can win but you people shouldn't expect much from him ,he know get credibility ,na still same set of EMI lokan abi Igbo lo Kan ...

the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by shegz24(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wintertime:
Mehn give it to Peter Obi,. The man worth it... Remove tribalism and you will know he's the only real deal here. His only main opponent has being bench.

If you remove tribalism, Tinubu obviously performed better in an elected position.

You just dont like Tinubu because you think he is Buhari 2.0 , forgetting that Buhari didnt even want him to be APC flagbearer.

He supported Buhari in 2015 n 2019 the same way Obi supported Atiku.
Why isnt Obi dragged for that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by SimpleByNature(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow

Hot Sales...
A plot of land is available for sale. It is fenced with gate.
Title : Deeds and Survey.
Price: 15m( slightly negotiable) Just a giveaway.
Call: Strategic Properties
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please any good Samaritan that can do me data..I just received a message that I have online interview tomorrow by 10am and I am on opera Mini free daily data..abeg someone help me..

MTN 0706. 439.0960..abeg..someone help me..I can't let this opportunity pass abeg
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Fabnaija: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol! Skull miners/Afonjas will not like this.
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
This your mouth no go put you for trouble grin grin
Officialgarri:
These brothers still appear to me like they are only posing for the camera and writing songs together like mere business men.
After studio session, each one goes his own way.

Little wonder, in the absence of working together with genuine love, they have since been relegated to upcoming artists cadre
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Wasky101: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wintertime:
Mehn give it to Peter Obi,. The man worth it... Remove tribalism and you will know he's the only real deal here. His only main opponent has being bench.

So everybody that doesn't support him is tribalistic
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins

This is the lost senseless post I have ever seen on NL..
All APC contestants pass through primary election and your so called Osinbajo came third.
Wait,what were you expecting before ,They should have him the flag bearer because;
He is vice president abi
He is young
Abi because he has the capability
Abi because of what ..
Someone that cannot win primary election will not contest for general..
Making him concensus candidate is failure from the start. Person wey be say Amechi self beat hands down....

As for the Obi followers,I would say they don't really know what they want and all I can see is that they are just tired of Old people leading the country and think youth can offer better. I wish him well though if e can win but you people shouldn't expect much from him ,he know get credibility ,na still same set of EMI lokan abi Igbo lo Kan ...
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by waynetee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
I never knew these people from this particular region are this dumb shocked
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
P.O.S. Peter Obi's Supporters.
P.V.C. Peter's Victory Card.
P.D.P Peter Deserves the Presidency.
A.P.C. Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
L.P. Leveraging on Peter.
A.P.G.A Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.
N.N.P.P. Nigeria Need Peter as President.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Saint99: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice.
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

You and who hang out with cultist and hard men

You my child have active imagination
grin grin grin grin grin you know being a tout and a cultist makes you talk too much because the good brain cells in your head is dead. You didn't know when you talk and shout and keep exposing yourself. Well. You they ask him of his contact to go and preach to him abi. Well continue
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:
Ibo agenda..

Jaruma, Brymo & co could be lynched for supporting their preferred candidates. I can't wait for election caimpaign to start.
that is Obioha’s view. But wait o , Common for people to collect their PVC at Ojo Lagos , your brothers , Tinubu supporters don dey use thug. I wonder Wetin dem go use for the election proper. Help me ask Tinubu if there is anything in this life he can get without Malpractices or shenanigans
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Festy4u(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

tongue

You are a prophet... I just finished my boiled agbado now... Waiting for my cassava

Enjoy! grin
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Saint99: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
The movement is bigger than Obi himself. I Arise o compatriots, Nigeria call Obi

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you know being a tout and a cultist makes you talk too much because the good brain cells in your head is dead. You didn't know when you talk and shout and keep exposing yourself. Well. You they ask him of his contact to go and preach to him abi. Well continue

You need Jesus my child

So two friends can't exchange contacts to discuss politics

Smh.... Kids of this Generation sef
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by afbstrategies: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

You need Jesus my child

So two friends can't exchange contacts to discuss politics

Smh
grin grin grin grin grin cultist Read and repent because the days of evil men are numbered. A heart full of hatred can never preach jesus. It's just like Satan telling jesus to repent. Continue

Re: P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) by ghiloman28(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na low key
Pakute:

Make that fraud give me something make i join the train na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.