Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1199 Views)

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: .. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
shocked
I'm very elated by these Monikers for their uncommon contributions on the other thread.
Kobojunkie
beejay85
tmoneyu
blaise26abj
Jesse25
Starz825
robosky02
Moneyyman
Karnice600
maasoap
yemmit90
YeyeGbami
greggng
goshen26
alizma
vince96w2
zedegit
killmods
ItsmeF
cococandy
phemmyfour
egunna
Born2Breed
chigoizie7
Saintinoo
FireKing
akanbiaa
jonahhh
LordReed
saintneo
Popesuccess
Thomasankara
GodisFirst
TruthinAction
AmazingELixir
frozen70
okunola123
grossintel
dnawah
Rhozabeth
GCFR
niel63

Thank you once again ladies and gentlemen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Kingozymandias(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Well done bruv , well done. You are good one to have helped a friend out in his time of need.

Well done

1 Like

Re: .. by KiNg0G: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
dey put yourself for more illegal billing.

no need for that for end this.

but as a simp when responding to a woman you always try to be extra Nice.

if na guyman I not believe say na so you go write long epistle

1 Like

Re: .. by raphroye: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Do you think your friend or his wife will be happy with you posting it on a social media?? Things like this should be private... You even posted it with her name shocked really? What kind of friend are you Even toddler would know what to do without bringing it to Nairaland... I hope he won't see your threads, cuz I know they would be pizzed at you

1 Like

Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
raphroye:
Do you think your friend or his wife will be happy with you posting it on a social media?? Things like this should be private... You even posted it with her name shocked really? What kind of friend are you Even toddler would know what to do without bringing it to Nairaland... I hope he won't see your threads, cuz I know they would be pizzed at you
they're not here.
I once tried to introduce him to Nairaland, but he showed no interest. But I've covered her name though.
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
dey put yourself for more illegal billing.

no need for that for end this.

but as a simp when responding to a woman you always try to be extra Nice.

if na guyman I not believe say na so you go write long epistle
someone suggested, in the previous thread, that it could be a setup to test our friendship, I bought that idea, reason why I replied putting on my best self.
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Well done bruv , well done. You are good one to have helped a friend out in his time of need.

Well done

thanks man.
Re: .. by KiNg0G: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
someone suggested, in the previous thread, that it could be a setup to test our friendship, I bought that idea, reason why I replied putting on my best self.
even if it's a set up....the long epistle is unnecessary.

a simple no is better than that uncalled storie line.

sho.

don't give people chance to exploit you anyhow
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

even if it's a set up....the long epistle is unnecessary.

a simple no is better than that uncalled storie line.

sho.

don't give people chance to exploit you anyhow
their sadness causes me pains, I was there, I know what they've been through. Personally, I've been through a lot with him right from our childhood days.
Re: .. by dacblogger: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
You could have gone straight to the point without being over nice.
By the way I heard you're in awka. I stay in awka too.
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
dacblogger:
You could have gone straight to the point without being over nice.
By the way I heard you're in awka. I stay in awka too.
yeah, I stay in Awka.
Re: .. by dacblogger: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, I stay in Awka.
Okay. I stay inside that green house junction in ifite.
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
dacblogger:

Okay. I stay inside that green house junction in ifite.

1 Like

Re: .. by Cornerstone2018: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
raphroye:

Rest abeg, are you the one to teach him what to do? Or is he a baby? Oversabi
Re: .. by raphroye: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cornerstone2018:

Rest abeg, are you the one to teach him what to do? Or is he a baby? Oversabi
You be dullard.. Imagine if you were the person it happened to
Re: .. by dacblogger: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm a tenant in one of the houses in UDOKA estate.
Lolz.okay.
Re: .. by newcommer: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Hello. Please delete this. Please do not post details about where you live online. Anyone could be reading this. Please, you need to be security conscious.
Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
newcommer:

Hello. Please delete this. Please do not post details about where you live online. Anyone could be reading this. Please, you need to be security conscious.
thanks a lot dear,
I've done that already.
Re: .. by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Happy Sunday and Thank you Nairalanders for the love, morale and inspirations you guys showered on me yesterday, the love was just too much that I couldn't begin to imagine its magnitude. After going through some of the comments on the PREVIOUS THREAD, I decided to break all odds to stand my ground.

What seems to be a simple situation to many people may not always be as simple as they deem it to be. there are levels in which two friends will attain in their friendship, saying "NO" to the request of any member of the friendship by another member of the friendship becomes a huge issue, that was my case yesterday but many people failed to understand me, some said its fake, which made me begin to wonder if those that were bashing me yesterday have been in such relationship before.

My friend is not as poor as many people portrayed him yesterday, though not that he's as rich as Dangote or Otedola, but he's comfortable. He got scammed while trying to purchase a landed property; over ₦25 million lost to scammers who claimed to be land agents by making him pay for a land that has already been sold out to a group of persons and issuing him invalid documents, which seriously dealth heavy blows on his business, that's a year and few months after recovering from the dreaded 2019 Onitsha inferno that got his shops destroyed. But I can assure you that he's gradually recovering and getting back on his feet.

After going through all the comments in the comment section, I drew my inspiration from some of the sensible commentaries and break all odds to stand my ground which I was afraid that it will make her sad, but it didn't, rather it worked out like a magic. But that doesn't matter to me as my happiness now is that my friend is out of the shackles of his landlord.

Thank you all once again, great minds.

lalasticlala
Mynd44
RoyalRoy

Glad you handled it well.

1 Like

Re: .. by Swissheart(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
:-XBros, you can too talk.
See epistle nau. Nawa o
Re: .. by ireneidiva(f): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Re: .. by tayo60(f): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2022
U did what you supposed to do as good friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Cornerstone2018: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
raphroye:

You be dullard.. Imagine if you were the person it happened to

(You be dullard.. ) Same to you.....

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Mum & Her Quintuplets Having 'Annual General Meeting' / Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? / How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.