Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. (1140 Views)

Data Structure And Algorithm With Php / Play With Data Structures And Algorithm (all Languages) / How Important Is Data Structures And Algorithm To Pro Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Ayinke93(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hi everyone! I’ve been dragging my feet on this data structures and algorithm thing for too long and I feel it’s time to take it very serious. I need an accountability partner to study with. Preferably a very gingered developer with experience that’s also just starting out data structures and algorithm.

We’ll be having practice sessions often together and also try to challenge/encourage each other.

Quote this thread if you are interested and let’s start ASAP. Looking forward to meeting the right partner.

6 Likes

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by ekrizz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello Ayinke, have you seen a partner? I am interested in learning DS&A with someone. I believe that will make me get serious as I've been too distracted in the process. How do we connect?
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
One leetcode per day keeps the unemployment away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by roxguy: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
I think the fact that I have some special resource for that could allow me a chance to chip. Let's see how...
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by roxguy: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
I think the fact that I have some special resource on that could allow me a chance to chip in. Let's see how...
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Karleb(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are a girl, you will find one very soon.

Just make sure it's strictly coding.

2 Likes

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6032438/join-thread-want-master-algorithms

Follow that thread

Or search for progeek and follow him and his WhatsApp group

He's good with Algo and u won't regret

1 Like

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Biggerbros234: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ayinke93:
Hi everyone! I’ve been dragging my feet on this data structures and algorithm thing for too long and I feel it’s time to take it very serious. I need an accountability partner to study with. Preferably a very gingered developer with experience that’s also just starting out data structures and algorithm.

We’ll be having practice sessions often together and also try to challenge/encourage each other.

Quote this thread if you are interested and let’s start ASAP. Looking forward to meeting the right partner.
How fa
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
More like 5. Companies are becoming very wicked now o grin Op what I would advise you to do is get someone you can revise with on weekends. I have a group i do this with and use the weekdays to solve questions. It will help with spaced repitition and keeping items to memory. Getting someone to solve questions one by one will slow you down and now you need to solve 500 plus to squash interviews for good firms.

6 Likes

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Djamel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ayinke93:

I am interested chief 08123489180
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

But aren't you unemployed
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

But aren't you unemployed

I was 10 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I was 10 years ago

You told me you're not earning anything as a Dev angry
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

You told me you're not earning anything as a Dev angry

That's what u needed to hear

2 Likes

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Ayinke93(f): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
roxguy:
I think the fact that I have some special resource on that could allow me a chance to chip in. Let's see how...

Trying to send you a dm without success. please reply with your number so I can text you.
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Ayinke93(f): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Biggerbros234:

How fa

Trying to send you a dm without success. please reply with your number so I can text you.
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by qtguru(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

LOL I love this comment

1 Like

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by islamics(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
This was the mantra of a colleague back then. His own was daily breakfast of hackerank before the day's task. It works as him don japa already.
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by roadMap012: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Good Morning Ayinke39 Please I Sent you a DM
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Runningwater(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
I would love to ship in to this leetcode study group too.

I just messaged you
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Biggerbros234: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ayinke93:

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by roxguy: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Ayinke93:

I have.... Let's connect
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by Runningwater(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2022
roxguy:

I have.... Let's connect

Any luck connecting to them to solve DSA problems together??
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by girlking(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Does any one want a partner to learn data structures and algorithms together?
Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by tosinhtml: 11:36pm On Feb 05
Anyone looking to solve DSA, go to codesignal.com/developers/ on your browser.

They have a very good game like structure of learning, you won't be needing any accountability partner.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accountability Partner To Study Data Structures And Algorithm With. by ekehopp2: 3:21pm On Feb 07
Word! been doing this for about 3 months now (91 questions solved so far in total). cool
Helps me stay consistent coding daily, as well as keeps my (code) logic game sharp!

(1) (Reply)

Mysql Help Needed / Java Rocks: Java Rules / Referral Php Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.