Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

A Guy Raped My Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Raped My Sister (31563 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Raped My Sister by Greattestman: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please castrate the bastard.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by setobaba: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
is time we all have a standing mirror at our homes to see what we’ve grow to become.

A young man in his 30s hit me with his blow 3 times yesterday too at my uncle wedding after party, if I had fight him, he could have died swears.

So bro since police is involve mark his face and leave the rest to nature to play on him.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let the law play it's role... wink
To be sincere..I feel ya a troll and this is some made up nonsense.. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Mindlog: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.

Has he been arrested? Which state are you resident in?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Spherica17: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

report the case to women affair or human right activist. I don't trust Nigeria police biko

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by FahBuLous: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
How minors take the sweet some people sef angry angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by FahBuLous: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok
Booking space to type rubbish...

Lets wait n see if you will make sense this time around..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
FahBuLous:
Booking space to type rubbish...

Lets wait n see if you will make sense this time around..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Creamypie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

which state u dey? If na Delta, his own don be for state command

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Conwarden: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

Pissed only

My friend, run am street.

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

If he is a houseowner, why has his place not mysteriously caught fire overnight

If he has a car, why has it not mysteriously burnt down overnight

If employed, why has his employer not heard about this

If a biz owner, why has the premises not been burgled mysteriously

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Rutheby(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Make he doesn't get away with this. Involve the right bodies. I don't trust police with such matters. How is she feeling?

13 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Deborah98(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Castrate all rapists. They're animals

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chai! Aru!!! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Poor girl. Hope the Police are doing the right thing to get her justice

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by arthurwillia(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

Jeez what came over the man? Omo sorry oo
I go too beat the man oo

The truth is they will still free the man after many pleadings a case like this happened in my area too though the man said the girl didn’t say no and he didn’t force her when he was interrogated but she’s still a minor.. now the man walks freely after spending 1 week in the cell

They should not release this one oo.. he should go to prison

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by MufasaLion: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Damn!!! Shameless pervert!

Contact DSVRT Lagos: https://www.dsvrtlagos.org/contact.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

Jeez what came over the man? Omo sorry oo
I go too beat the man oo

The truth is they will still free the man after many pleadings a case like this happened in my area too though the man said the girl didn’t say no and he didn’t force her when he was interrogated but she’s still a minor.. now the man walks freely after spending 1 week in the cell

They should not release this one oo.. he should go to prison

He won't be freed if they report to DSVRT Lagos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by arthurwillia(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

He won't be freed if they report to DSVRT Lagos.

True but will they report?

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

True but will they report?

I believe he seeks justice and that's what triggered him to create the thread. He should do the needful.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Sucre6: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

Bro, please don't take my advice seriously but if anyone rapes my sister this is what I will do

1. Report to police.

2. Wait and see the outcome of police investigation and see if justice is served, if justice is served I will let matter be but if police collect bribe and die the case.??

3. Lay low and forget the matter.

4. Pretend like I have let everything go and pretend as if life goes on.

5. 2 years later, monitor the bastard for like three months to know his activities,

5. Plan and waylay the werey, and blow his fvcking head off. Shot him until he's not shaking again, wipe your gun nozzle with a white handkerchief and kiss it for making things better.

Even God knows that I can never forgive him, I will rest only when he's dead. Full stop
My family is my world, touch any of them and get served, dead man tell no tales angry

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Blaqroman0000: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the law play it's role... wink
To be sincere..I feel ya a troll and this is some made up nonsense.. undecided
first time in Nairaland that you ever made sense...

Kudos.. Some rehabilitation works ongoing in you, I like that grin

15 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Sucre6: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Finally someone is giving the right advice cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Blaqroman0000: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
See how drilled ladies are jumping on this thread to vent their frustrations...
My opinion is, never hear one sided story... Why would your sis even accept to go inside his room? For he to give her olive oil
This means that your sis and him are somehow close and your sis ain't a kid to differentiate callings..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Sucre6: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
My opinion is, never hear one sided story... Why would your sis even accept to go inside his room? For he to give her olive oil
This means that your sis and him are somehow close and your sis ain't a kid to differentiate callings..

This is hogwash, dont ever sit in front of your phone to dish out advice without putting the person u are advising in your shoes, if it was your sister or daughter that was raped, Nd the evidence are obvious, hope u will still hear both side of stories abi,

Weak men everywhere these days sad

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Greattestman:

I would have said to spread the word that the man is a rapist so others in the neighborhood are aware of his crime and maybe his other victims can show up as witnesses against him but.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Mindlog: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

I hope you will use that as your defense when you get to stand before a magistrate when being prosecuted for defiling a 16 year old girl/boy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Generalwoodz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
MEET Boogeyman and borrow his kala.

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Toktee(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:

Bro, please don't take my advice seriously but if anyone rapes my sister this is what I will do

1. Report to police.

2. Wait and see the outcome of police investigation and see if justice is served, if justice is served I will let matter be but if police collect bribe and die the case.??

3. Lay low and forget the matter.

4. Pretend like I have let everything go and pretend as if life goes on.

5. 2 years later, monitor the bastard for like three months to know his activities,

5. Plan and waylay the werey, and blow his fvcking head off. Shot him until he's not shaking again, wipe your gun nozzle with a white handkerchief and kiss it for making things better.

Even God knows that I can never forgive him, I will rest only when he's dead. Full stop
My family is my world, touch any of them and get served, dead man tell no tales >:[color=#990000][/color](
That is my watch word.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by darkstar6971(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Life sentence for una papa not scammers alaye
Conwarden:

Pissed only

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Hamachi(f): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Report to the police
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Sorry man. I was at the clinic yesterday when a 7 year old rape victim was brought in, such a disgusting act.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.