Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Top 8 Best Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 8 Best Doctors (439 Views)

Brain Drain: We’re Exporting Our Best Doctors - Innocemt Uja / Consult The Best Doctors Online From Top Hospitals Near You / 8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Best Doctors by Pakman: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Health can be achieved from doing simple and basic things but modern society has made so many people believe in the lie that you can have good health by gulping down over-the-counter drugs. These are the top 8 best doctors.
- Water
- Rest
- Meditation
- Healthy food ( Non- GMO )
- Fasting
- Yoga
- Nature
- Exercise.
Re: Top 8 Best Doctors by snuffly: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
I agree with you, especially with meditation because it does improve our physical health as well as our emotional health. At one time I was acquainted with the work of Samvara Spiritual Teacher through which I began to meditate because my main problem was the control of emotions. Meditation is an opportunity to remove oneself from stress and to choose how to respond to it. For example, it can be a regular practice of relaxation, which allows you to act rationally even under stress. I think you should try it, too.
Re: Top 8 Best Doctors by Pakman: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
snuffly:
I agree with you, especially with meditation because it does improve our physical health as well as our emotional health. At one time I was acquainted with the work of Samvara Spiritual Teacher through which I began to meditate because my main problem was the control of emotions. Meditation is an opportunity to remove oneself from stress and to choose how to respond to it. For example, it can be a regular practice of relaxation, which allows you to act rationally even under stress. I think you should try it, too.
I have not been consistent with meditation, but the few times I practiced it, I noticed how it could dramatically change how I approach life issues. It is indeed a game changer for people in all spheres of life endeavors.
Re: Top 8 Best Doctors by snuffly: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pakman:

I have not been consistent with meditation, but the few times I practiced it, I noticed how it could dramatically change how I approach life issues. It is indeed a game changer for people in all spheres of life endeavors.

I was not able to do anything with my meditation, but I was able to do something with my meditation. But then I had a dramatic change of heart.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Leg Accident / Where Can I Donate My Kidney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.