Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately (4738 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Aiopackcom: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
The problem is from the power button, take it to your nearest phone repairer, they will need to remove the complete power button and replace it with another one.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aiopackcom:
The problem is from the power button, take it to your nearest phone repairer, they will need to remove the complete power button and replace it with another one.

Replacing it won’t generate more faults? U think?
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Youngpo413: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Endeared:

Open from where pls?

The way tecno camon x is structured ehnn..I myself have looked for a way to open the phone and fix but couldn’t find an opening. One time I was so determined to get it opened using some tools I have cheesy
Couldn’t find any screw to unscrew
You can't fix by yourself,take it to carlcare.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by CrownOfClay724: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Endeared:
CrownOfClay724

Tried hard reset?

I'm not a phone guy but hard reset seemed to have worked the times I had similar issues with my 'first and last' Tekno phone.

Hold down the volume and power button at the same time for like 20 seconds.

It should reset and possibly reboot the phone.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Tried hard reset?

I'm not a phone guy but hard reset seemed to have worked the times I had similar issues with my 'first and last' Tekno phone.

Hold down the volume and power button at the same time for like 20 seconds.

It should reset and possibly reboot the phone.

Done that a lot of times. My fingers hurt
It didn’t work..problem still persists. Will see tecno office soon
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by KingUka: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
I think you should take it to Carl care for repairs they can tell you what's actually wrong with your phone
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by 0xAaron: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
You can either take it to Tecno shop or the nearest Carl care centre for repairs
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Franktom247(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
I think it a battery problem so taking it for repairs is your safest option
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by KeplersCross: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
I think it might be bricked,try taking it to the service center just in case
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by IzuKiba77: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
KeplersCross:
I think it might be bricked,try taking it to the service center just in case

Or you try out factory reset but if it doesn't work,just take it to the service center
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by AREWAELENU: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's the best option no need to keep doing try and error they will sort it just in one check
Endeared:

Done that a lot of times. My fingers hurt
It didn’t work..problem still persists. Will see tecno office soon

1 Like

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Faakhir: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Endeared:

Fixed at Tecno office or shop boys?

Was yours an inbuilt ba3? Because mine is
At a phone repairer shop in my area.
Mine was also an inbuilt battery
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Eyanbahose: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Endeared:
Pls are there phone technicians here who could probably give me an inkling on what’s wrong with my camon x. Since the day the battery went flat,I have not been able to get it started even after charge. It boots for a while,comes on and goes off..and it repeats the process till the battery goes flat again. Phone has an inbuilt battery which further annoys me.

Pls who has experienced this before?
How did you go about the repair?
Is it wise to fix the phone?
Is the phone now useless?
Can phones with inbuilt batteries be fixed especially when it has to do with battery problem?

Lalasticlala pls
take it to carlcare. They'll fix it for you

1 Like

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by johhbekeboh09: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2022
atheistandproud:

Go and replace the battery and thank me later.
Pls where can i source for a good battery
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Mimiko3: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2022
The problem might be with your device panel, take it to a carlcare store for a proper check
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Jayjerjay: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2022
johhbekeboh09:

Pls where can i source for a good battery

You can source for a good battery at any TECNO store or any carlcare store

1 Like

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Nuelng: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
You can try out the manual factory reset, if it still doesn't work, take it for a fix
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by johhbekeboh09: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Jayjerjay:

Thankful!
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
I will advise you to visit Carlcare to lodge your complaint.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by DanyelAmeh: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Calcare can help you look into the issue, give them a try
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by johhbekeboh09: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jayjerjay:

Thankful Jayjerjay
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
After posting my phone issue. I still felt I needed to come back to this thread full of useful suggestions to tell u guys how I finally got the phone repaired.

I took to a technician who has a space in front of a phone shop. Told him the problem of the phone...he said it’s a power button issue and it will cost me #1500 for repairs. I will fully dropped my phone for repair. Came back for it by evening and behold my phone was handed over to me in good health cheesy

Thanks to everyone here for the trailer load of suggestions. Nairaland is a family.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lastly, instead of opening another thread. Pls I need to know how long a new SIM card should become active and useable. I bought and registered for a new sim at an Mtn retail store (not Mtn office) yesterday morning. Was charged 1k(quite high for something I learned used to be 500). Tried loading card on the sim from someone’s VTU...never saw the credit. Tried calling the line using my other phone,a voice said it wasn’t active.
Till now (Sunday)new sim has not been activated. Tried calling the line...same issue.

Still angry I didn’t go to an Mtn office to this registration. Maybe it could have been much more easier.

Pls what do u guys suggest?

I am reading pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Browsing / Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / How Do I Stop My Airtime From Being Used For Internet When My Data Is Exhausted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.