Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists (17719 Views)

Atiku Insists That The Declaration Of Tinubu As President Illegal / There’s No Division In Afenifere – Ebiseni, Secretary / Atiku Insists On Selling NNPC, Says ‘it Has Failed To Serve Its Purpose’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bad Leaders are chosen by citizens who refused to vote.
Let get our PVC, 2023 is around the corner; let vote wisely.

Just few plots remain, buy now at Treasure Hilltop Estate, Alagbado axis.

Located at AIT axis of Lagos Mainland.

Easily access from Iyana-Ipaja, Agege, Abule-Egba, Ikeja and so on.

Advantage:
Good tittle documents (C of o)
Flexible payment plans.
Fast value appreciation
Good road network
Instant allocation
Ready to build
Free from government acquisitions

Full Plot - N10m
Half Plot - N5m

3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ - N35m
3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5m

For more information, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by SlavaUkraini: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
bro this una PDP ship is not facing any where ooo, is like APC sinking ship too.

It is facing the Aso Rock Villa look carefully.

To Restructure Nigeria and Deliver our dear nation from the hands of those that have brought untold hardship to Nigerians..

Nigeria would be great again.

Power to the People ...
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Eyakuare: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Be deceiving yourself there. By the time Wike is through with you, you will know whether there's division or not. This Atiku is so full of himself and thinks he's the one that owns PDP and can do anything he likes with the party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by afolayangs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
I wont be surprise if he says no problem in Nigeria. liars everywhere
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by SocialJustice: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigeria does not need affidavit president and vice.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baba do use dollar bye him people grin
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Morenzy15: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alot needs to been done by the PDP before the general election.
The crisis might be resolved before the election .

If You Want to Naturally Last as Long as You Want in Bed Without Drugs and Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation in No Time, Then This Is All You’ll Ever Need – Guaranteed!
Guide to Naturally Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed—No Sex Pills, Tablets, Viagrá, or Spray

Think of the money you waste on paying for sex with women just to get in their panties or get them to love you.

Or, the money you spend on buying sexual enhancers and substances. Calculate the money for a year and you’ll see how much you’ve been wasting.

When you have this skill,

The table will turn
Women will be the ones spending on you just to have a taste.
Lasting long enough to make a woman have an orgasm or squirt is more gratifying than being in the office.

When your woman is satisfied,

You will feel great about yourself and
You will do things you have never done before with joy
It will boost your confidence.
Who doesn't want to last longer in bed? All men want to be the men who always rock their women at any given time.

If you cannot last long enough for your woman to reach an orgasm and fulfill her sexual needs, then she'll find it somewhere else, and you know what that means?

Get the Natural Ways to End Premature Ejaculation Permanently Within Just Few Days.
This Ebook contain details on what and how to end quick ejaculation naturally.
Price: #1000
To get yours, call 0*8*0*2*8*Nine three zero one seven nine.
Whatsapp: 0*8*0*3*7*seven two one one six three.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Alexis11: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dyke15:
Tinubu supporters believe he will get block vote from the south west but think Atiku can't get same from the north undecided.
Omo cum see d way dis Hausa guys dey play Atiku song back to back from one Hausa camp close to my working place.
Lyk d music even dey on auto replay.
Many lessons will be learnt 2023 sha

Lol this news is about Atiku, but Tinubu matter is all you have to discuss. grin

If there is any lesson to be learned in 2023, it is for you to realize that your hate for Tinubu will never stop him from becoming your president.

Your parents praised Tofa more than this in 1993 but Abiola won him even in his local government in Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Funflipper: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
tesppidd:
Oga, goan beg Wike oohh. Just promise him minister of Petroleum and a lifetime immunity if you win.

Otherwise body go tell you say there is division.

It is already too late.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by mema900: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Felimax:
God bless you President Atiku!

You said what?
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by CaptainFM1: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Atiku too dey fear this Wicked & Woked Wike. Wike don shift his loyalty to Tinubu. Once Wike sell Rivers vote to APC that's total destruction for PDP.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by seunayantokun(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2022
That party ? Yeyenatu.
Atiku is sleepwalking.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by eeetuk(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2022
“Whatever our agitations are, I believe it is borne out of collective concern for the growth of our party and the country. Therefore, I don’t see a divided house in the PDP. I see an opportunity for us to come together stronger and united”.

Atiku Abubakar is speaking like a grown man and that is good for Nigeria. While Nyesom Wike is acting like a child. Gov. Wike should call his surrogate and proxies to order, ASAP. Atiku Abubakar has already selected his running mate and there is no going back.
So, my advice to Atiku Abubakar is don't get buckkdown by those fools surrounding Gov. Wike. No one loves governor wike, but because they want to take Atiku down, many people are rushing to act like friends of Wike. Thank God you have selected your running mate. Now, begin to focus on selling what you intend to achieve if you get elected. Leave wike a lone, sir.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Glycosunde: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2022
You dey Dubai dey chillax, you dey talk say no division for PDP wey dey Nigeria. Na so you go still turn to another Ijele the traveler when they vote for you. Buhari ruled the country from London, your own na from Dubai you go they rule.
My people make we vote wisely come 2023 if not na all of us to suffer am. Remember say During ENDSARS protest people say make we wait for 2023 to change the government through election instead of using protest and violence. 2023 elections dey come now, make we do the right thing and make sure say the people wey die during the ENDSARS protest for a better Nigeria nor just die in VAIN.

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by VERDA: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Realists:
Wicked Wike aka Jonh Wick, has divide PDP due to his jealousy, for Atiku not taking him as the bride, forgetting that Peter Obi ran away when he saw the hand writing on the wall.

How did he devide PDP, has he come out to make any comment since the vice presidential candidate was picked?, those who feel they were wrong know why they are restless.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by humberjade: 3:07am On Jul 04, 2022
tesppidd:
Oga, goan beg Wike oohh. Just promise him minister of Petroleum and a lifetime immunity if you win.

Otherwise body go tell you say there is division.

Once beaten twice shy...you think Wike will trust him to deliver on that after he was played by the North twice in 2 months ? He would be a fool to buy that. They obviously detest him in the North.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by ponishah: 4:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Hotfreezer:

When others are deceiving you, it is foolishness.
When you decide to deceive yourself, that is madness.
As if you created yourself
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Poiu11: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Aystarz: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Dyke15:
Tinubu supporters believe he will get block vote from the south west but think Atiku can't get same from the north undecided.
Omo cum see d way dis Hausa guys dey play Atiku song back to back from one Hausa camp close to my working place.
Lyk d music even dey on auto replay.
Many lessons will be learnt 2023 sha

So fixated about Obi that they forget the threat Atiku portends for their Emilokan god.
They be like Super Eagles for France 98' getting very obsessed about playing Brazil in the WC Quarters, without thinking for a second what they were going to do with Denmark grin

E go shock these browbeaten ragtag urchins (always crying about being bullied on here by the Obidients) when their party come a distant third next year.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by otipoju(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Atiku is wiser now!

He won’t spend much like he did in 2019.

He knows Tinubu is the next president and he will just be filling up spaces on the ballot box!

But he is still more of a strong opposition than Peter Obi.

Peter Obi will only win on social media. That’s 100% guaranteed!

Is it spirits that use social media? Or human beings that can and will vote. I really like this una mumu line of thought.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by DKM123: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again but the people will refuse to relive the past. This isn't 2015. We refuse to be fuuled and manipulated all over again. Youths arise and fight this evul manipulators. Wake up! Wake up!
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Voiceofthestree: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning everyone I beg make someone help me with data I get online interview today on Skype I don’t have any data left 07046253146 God will help you as well
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Bridget95(f): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Go to Wike's base in Port Harcourt and say this nonsense.

While you were busy divorcing Jennifer your wife and engaging in matrimonial 5-a-side, it was Wike and Fayose who held PDP down.
When Modu Sheriff nearly sank PDP, Wike was the defacto Chairman and Fayose was acting as Media person. Where were you then?

Sometimes i wonder if Atiku's duty is to come out and run a lost a election every 4yrs.He doesn't help the party in times of crisis .
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by oyeb15: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Atiku is the unifying factor. Wike's disciples are rebels in PDP.

Eg, Fayose, Ortom, Ikpeasu,
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by RexTramadol1: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Hotfreezer:

You are deceiving yourselves. Where were you when Wike kicked Modu Sheriff out of PDP?
Atiku ran away.
Then, when Wike was addressing pressmen, Okowa usually stood at the back with his hands behind his back.

Just watch what will happen to Atiku.

Nothing will happen abeg

He will still make top 2 regardless
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by oyeb15: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Nothing will happen abeg

He will still make top 2 regardless

Atiku and Sheriff will never disagree at that time cos they are from the same Zone. Sheriff is even a good leader than Wike and Fayose
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by 2016easy2017: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/2023-there-is-no-division-in-pdp-atiku-insists/

There had better be.

Do not vote Atiku ooo. He's a Fulani man and gonna unleash deadly terror ok is all. Don't make the mistake of Buhari again ooo. It's too deadly.
Re: 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists by Olastep1(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerians will not vote you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Eyes On Tinubu, Kwankwaso As Obi Names Running Mate - Premium Times / Jonathan's Militants Surround Oil Platforms In Delta& Rivers States / Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.