Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ship With Us We Deliver Within 3-5days/we Also Import From Uk ,us And China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship With Us We Deliver Within 3-5days/we Also Import From Uk ,us And China (109 Views)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Deliver Within Lagos From As Low As #800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ship With Us We Deliver Within 3-5days/we Also Import From Uk ,us And China by Damilola427(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ski Current Logistics is a cargo and logistics company with expertise in Air freight, Ocean freight and Local Haulage. We provide export solutions of food items, fabrics, cosmetics, documents etc. from Nigeria to 200+ countries across the world and import solutions of gadgets, phones, laptops,accessories, fabrics, bags, shoes etc. from China, UK and USA to Nigeria. Similarly, we offer all kinds of moving services ranging from moving home properties, office relocations, commercial properties etc. within Nigeria.You can WhatsApp me on 09139378179
Re: Ship With Us We Deliver Within 3-5days/we Also Import From Uk ,us And China by Machinegun91(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need phone accessories

(1) (Reply)

What Startups, Business Owners And Entrepreneurs Should Know About Employees / Paypal Account With Transaction History Needed / From Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.