Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,402 members, 7,826,577 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) (47136 Views)

Graduating Student Shares Convocation Cake With Homeless People On Streets(Pics) / Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Linc Edochie Opens A New School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Where are his children and wife and extended family?
Any small thing they run to the social media for help,when things were good what did you do with it,who did you help? Did you take care of children,not to even talk of helping others? If you did where are the people you helped?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Honestfrend: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Deeprooted: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Is he really a veteran as reported?

My Devine help locate him.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Jijuo: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
OP, I want to remit money to him. Can you give me his account please?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Obituary movement is a Biafra movement... Don't be deceived.

Below is the picture of OBI son, the one they lied never owns a car denigrating the Nigeria flag while promoting Biafra
How does this relate with an old poor abandoned actor?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
undecided

So he doesn't have a village ehn kwa
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
I pray he finds help soon.

Really love his facial expression in movies
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Doesn't he have children? Wife? Family?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Jijuo:
OP, I want to remit money to him. Can you give me his account please?

I hope you don't have any suffering family members? Charity starts at home.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga abi madam,shut the Fvck up! Aren't You too young to be this much of a tribalistic bigot! This early morning you are already in the mood to spread hate!
Oloriburuku, products of failled parenting. Must you insult to make any sense. Ẹranko, alakisa tonjo lóru.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
that was then sis.
and it was same then he was acting not even acted a major role

U get d point now right
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by jehoha696(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
I really dont av much to say,same way i saw one,selling pork meat close to the hotel,where me lodge,i really dont know what's wrong with our old celebs,its lyk the fame get in2 dem nd dey careless spend deir "cash/peanuts"
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by fmonigent(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
which one be old fool again

Na craze dey worry am
Dey insult em papa uncle
Yeye thing

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Funny enough those acting leads roles don’t really earn much talk less of Aguba …

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by cheaperstores: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Not all actors are wealthy. They may be popular on the screen but a pauper in real life. And most veterans suffered in acting, only recently arts became multimillion sector.
Rutheby:

WTF!
No family?
No friend?
His fellow actors nkor?
I wouldn't want to judge why he's been left alone. I don't know how he managed fame with people. This pictures of him are not good sights and this should be looked on.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

I wonder what he used his proceeds for back then. Most of these celebrities now are more interested in doing show-off favors. They will neglect him untill it gets viral.

Back then you mentioned. Most of.them were earning less to nothing.....
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

How does this relate with an old poor abandoned actor?
The thing pain you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Jijuo: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:

I hope you don't have any suffering family members? Charity starts at home.
I'm the last born in my family and have helped a lot of people in and outside my family.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Jijuo:
I'm the last born in my family and have helped a lot of people in and outside my family.

Ok, sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by shantti(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Mom007:
All of you asking what did he do with the money he made from acting, bla bla bla... How much could he have made from acting so many years ago that will not be finished by now? Abi is it those his 50k roles that is supposed to sustain him till now? Of which how many were they? Look closely at that man, he looks sick sef. Just one bout of terrible sickness is enough to waste a persons whole wealth and savings in this life.
Also, all of you saying his nollywood colleagues should help him... Thats very unchristian and unislamic of you. We are supposed to ALL be our brothers keeper. Have the nollywood guys finished solving their own problems or have we ever asked ourselves why they keep dropping like flies?
Whoever opened this tread did not do well. You are supposed to have gotten his details so that whoever can and wants to help, can do so.

I don't think it's up to 50k
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by patrickcollins: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
These actors should better be remitting part of their earnings to all these pension firm. So that when old age come they can see something to sustain them.

As for the female ones we know say nah toto una dey use buy venza. And majority of una nah sex slaves
That man is not mentally upright, met him in independence layout, I asked him why he was not featuring in movies again, his response was they are cheating me, they are collecting all the money and giving me small money
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by yesloaded: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Iykman042:
he is an enugu based actor,though he behaves as someone that has little metal handicap.

John okafor,mama g can help him.

the movie he acted where people started calling him Aguba,is one movie,mama G was an igwe and she was intimidating all the men in that movie.

though he is a funny man.

mama G asked him, what is my name,because mama G wanted men to respect her and address her as Igwe

he said Mr and Mrs Aguba. bcoz he does not know how to address a woman who is igwe,which is not proper

bcoz Mama g is answering Aguba in that movie.

that is how people started to call this man Aguba

I still love that movie Aguba till today

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

So sad! What's the purpose of Actor's guild then. For show of course

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2022
A whole nollywood actor. He don use him money carry women finish! No investment, no savings. See face!!
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
The thing pain you? grin grin grin grin grin
Yes, I hate to see people display foolishness.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Charly500(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Nollywood actors are homeless, suffering and seriously sick is now a reoccurring decimal, the same cant be said about their female counterparts.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykman042(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
yesloaded:

I still love that movie Aguba till today

yes, Mama G is a goat in nollywood,she delivered the movie hands up.

and this Aguba of a man is very funny man. just one scene he was captured in that movie,that is where people knew that he has talent

there is another movie he acted recently
Oga landlord, i will try to watch that movie
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by eniteden(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2022
This contry uses you and drop you for dead. Yes there broke Actors outside this country but there is what we call Royalty, it keeps them going no matter how hard things get, they still live far better than this and still have potential to blow again if you are call by any firm.

This man is not suppose to be homeless, if Royalty works in this part of the world, only Youtube cut of payment from every movie he has appeared suppose to keep him going plus other monthly pay but no, our managers/organization want to get every penny of your sweat today tomorrow and forever.
What a country?? undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by AlwaysPositive: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
There are people who will rather manage the little they have than go about disturbing others for help. Asking for help is one big uphill task for them.

I pray help comes his way.

Rutheby:

WTF!
No family?
No friend?
His fellow actors nkor?
I wouldn't want to judge why he's been left alone. I don't know how he managed fame with people. This pictures of him are not good sights and this should be looked on.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Oloriburuku, products of failled parenting. Must you insult to make any sense. Ẹranko, alakisa tonjo lóru.

You that is a product of good parenting when last did you think with your brain and not your ass.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
These actors should better be remitting part of their earnings to all these pension firm. So that when old age come they can see something to sustain them.

As for the female ones we know say nah toto una dey use buy venza. And majority of una nah sex slaves
remitting from the 50k to 150k they are being paid Lol

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykolysis: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED amd manipulated by this old men. Our Mumu don do!!

Worry not, they will woefully fail. They're Youths, so we are. APC has failed/killed Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.