Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested (20119 Views)

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by foxxydude: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cutehector:
Omo.. I no go abroad again...highest i go na kenya.

Similar attack like this has happened in Kenya some years ago grin
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by foxxydude: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cutehector:
Omo.. I no go abroad again...highest i go na kenya.

Similar attack like this happened in Kenya some years ago grin
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Softmirror: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
heykims:
See how ambulances are lined up in response. Come to Naija, even after getting the victim to the hospital in a rickety car, health workers can still reject patients because of no availability of bed space or no police report.
May we not fall victim.

HOW DID IT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MEAN THE KILLINGS IN A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT NIGERIA? HOW AND WHY?
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by SHINJA: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Realists:

The Real Terrorist are the Christian crusaders that colonized and enslaved Africans by forcing them to accept Christianity.

Okay Mohammad
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by SlavaUkraini: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nova1982:

Mynd44
seun
lalasticlala

Please do something about these people!!

Yes I Support

We say No to Online Religious and Tribal Bigots and Bigotry

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by justiz5(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Musulumi Terrorists again.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by 3phase(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
All these oyinbo countries. Their country picture dey always clear differently for my face
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by ebbo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
All this christians terrorist no dey finish?
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na dem undecided

Stop granting these people asylum, una no go gree. Nigeria is what it is today all in the name of brotherhood. People keep thronging Nigeria through porous borders and bubu keeps fighting for them despite admitting they're foreigners. We're on a long thing already
The 22 year old guy that was arrested looks Danish. Not everyone is like you Biko.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by RADIO1: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
That why we need to be prayerful. I remember when my underground train in london was stop for about 15 mins in station and the next thing all of us where been evacuated from the train and we where told to leave the station immediately. Mehn you need to see everyone running. I never knew I was a good athletes. I was running and praying to God that he should spare my life saying God boko haram did not kill me in Nigeria or fulani herdsmen did not harm me in the North. I can't die in London

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by TobiAbuja: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Serious stuff. How is this not FP.

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by pacespot(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Òyìnbó cry cry, small thing den don dey cry. Well, these people are not used to stress in their lives.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by panafrican(m): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2022
The terrorist is likely a crazy white man full of drug.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by panafrican(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2022
'Told you.

CNN
A young Danish man has been arrested in “undramatic fashion” in connection with the shooting, according to Thomassen, and is currently the only suspect.

“We are convinced that the 22-year-old suspect arrested was the shooter, he was carrying a rifle and ammunition,” he said, adding that investigators “believe the suspect was not working with others, but that until they are absolutely certain they will not rule it out.”
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/03/europe/copenhagen-mall-shooting-intl/index.html

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Grandemperor(m): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Now, three or several people dead. The same kinda stuff happened in three Danish locations in close proximity in 2015. The neighbouring Erdogan Finland got two policemen killed in broad daylight in the dark February winter after the assailants played cop and robber following a bank move. About a decade later, it was grease lightening in the summer in the urbane Helsinki area called Espoo. Highest sentencing is life imprisonment, and zoom, out on parole in a jiffy. That's Nordica for you - no value for human life. You come and you go, that's the story of their lives.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Shawlambivert(m): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't waste your time minding them. Bigots everywhere
LienwaltAbel:

The 22 year old guy that was arrested looks Danish. Not everyone is like you Biko.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Nicenixon: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2022
If na Nigeria now, na committee dem go dy form up and down, and later come up with one useless report later.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Bruno531(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Omo...see the level of security..Not like some 3rd world country...where police go sey they don't have enough fuel to come to the crime scene embarassed
This is a country that has a good working system. Do you see the way the station ambulance to help those that they shot.. We're still 18th century in this country not the 21st century others are in
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Tundex911: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Erigga voice:

Day break every burst
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Encyclopedia1: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2022
We are yet to have Benjamin branded TERRORIST but let a Christian ABDUL be in the act, he is a Muslim Terrorist without any delay.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Encyclopedia1: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na dem undecided

Stop granting these people asylum, una no go gree. Nigeria is what it is today all in the name of brotherhood. People keep thronging Nigeria through porous borders and bubu keeps fighting for them despite admitting they're foreigners. We're on a long thing already

Nndiara, na Christian. Read well before u say stupid things. Cos u don't read hence u don't progress. Mr. Lazarus
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Gospel2Day: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Is gun legalized in Denmark?
Those who argue for guns ban in US can now see that whether you ban guns or not, criminals will still get hold of guns and commit massacre with it.
I do not support, however, making military grade assault rifles available to ordinary citizens.
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Shawlambivert:
Don't waste your time minding them. Bigots everywhere
The problem is that seun intentionally refuses to do something about these bigots.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Is gun legalized in Denmark?
Those who argue for guns ban in US can now see that whether you ban guns or not, criminals will still get hold of guns and commit massacre with it.
I do not support, however, making military grade assault rifles available to ordinary citizens.
Can you compare the frequency of mass shootings in the US and Denmark? Abegii. DOA
Re: Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested by Gospel2Day: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Can you compare the frequency of mass shootings in the US and Denmark? Abegii. DOA

Has gun control law in Illinois, USA stopped gun violence in Chicago and its environs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / Trump China Trade Deal Agreed, US To Roll Back Tariffs In Stages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.