Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Strong Decoder AV Audio Stopped Working - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Decoder AV Audio Stopped Working (446 Views)

FTA Channels On Strong Decoder / INTEND TO BUY STRONG SRT 4950H BUT I AM CONFUSED / Unused Strong SRT 4669X For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strong Decoder AV Audio Stopped Working by Jean2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please Experts

What can one do to restore audio on the audio output of AV output of Strong Decoder?

The video port is still working but the two audio ports have failed.
Re: Strong Decoder AV Audio Stopped Working by Eldemmi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jean2:
Please Experts

What can one do to restore audio on the audio output of AV output of Strong Decoder?

The video port is still working but the two audio ports have failed.

Is it 4922, because mine got the same problem.
But I am not ready to repair it now, but if you re in Ibadan I can tell you where to try and repair it.
Re: Strong Decoder AV Audio Stopped Working by Jean2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eldemmi:

Is it 4922, because mine got the same problem.
But I am not ready to repair it now, but if you re in Ibadan I can tell you where to try and repair it.

Thank you sir.

It worked without taking it for repairs. Just connected it after some days and it has been working.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 2.4m Dish For Sale @25k / Pleae Help!! Best TV To Buy Within The Range Of 40-50k / How To Choose The Best Satellite And Cable TV Provider In Africa And Las Vega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.