Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (302 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Olamilaycon1: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
A number of children allegedly kidnapped have been discovered in a church’s basement on Friday night in the Valentino Area of Ondo town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

According to information gathered, the kids were allegedly victims of a kidnapping syndicate and kept in the underground of the church.

A source stated that the victims were over 50 when police saved them, adding that the pastor of the church and some members of the church had been detained by the police.

In a widely shared video, the kids were seen being driven to the police station by security operatives in a patrol car.

A voice could be heard saying, “There are kidnapped children recovered in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo,” in a video that lasts one minute and 40 seconds.

Speaking on the development, SP Funmilayo Odunlami, the state command’s Public Relations Officer, confirmed that the victims had been brought to the police headquarters in Akure.

“They are transporting the casualties to the headquarters, but I’m still unsure of the specifics.
“I will provide you with the information as soon as I receive it from the DPO.”

FOR VIDEOS CLICK HERE[b][/b]https:///3umG8w6

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by God1000(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Too many lunatics claiming to be men of God
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
This story is badly concocted. How many days have they been underground or did they go for a program as the news said they've been going? Why is there no response of any of the pastors or the church in the news? I think the authors of the news have bad intentions. Let's see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Òní Challenges APC Victory. Goes To Tribunal / Power Is Never Serve You Take It / Pic: Who Can Solve This Venn Diagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.