Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate (371 Views)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate by Richardonald(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
The governorship candidate of the Labour Party ( LP) in Kaduna State,Mr. Shunon Adinga has said that his focus as Governor would be on community cooperative governance with the legislative right to traditional institutions.

“I shall achieve that by engaging the enlightened stakeholders in the state to review logically and ideological what we stand toemocracy and its achievements in our local content,”he said.

Adinga who spoke during a stakeholders meeting at the LP Secretariat in Kaduna,said “on a similar note, I shall call on well-meaning progressive and productive minded individuals, and stakeholders whose interest is in the area of Development to join hands and achieve the concept of communities corporate governance ans development strategies. “
According to him , the concept of Corporate Strategy is a pattern of decision that determines and reveals the objectives, purpose, or goals of a vital government.

“My goal is to pursue Economic and Human organization, In all areas of Private-Public Partnership (PPP).
For Peace-Progress and Profits (PPP&P)”

“My administration will be determined to create Enabling Environment (EE) and review foreign policies and political involvement in our economy.”

“I will review laws and regulations and set out the required framework for Private sector participation in public development and specify the necessary approvals required for Private Public Partnership (PPP) and the procurement act.”

“I will encourage also private sector participation in delivering public services to attract private capital funds for the local governments’ infrastructures and related agricultural services across the state.”

“My administration will provide a clear policy and regulatory framework for (PPP) and greater transparency and fairness in resolving disputes and security challenges by creating and introducing innovative activities that will attract also youth participation in waste management & local contents productions that will generate tax, and I shall also humanly & scientifically navigate banditry and other social crimes within communities by utilizing Human resources.”

“I shall work with local and international development institutions to reduce financial costs, ensure that procurement processes are fair, transparent, well-managed and compliant with all relevant policies that encourage Human Development.

My IGR will be Human resource per capital,” he said.

Re: Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate by blazingblender(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
That one concern una
Am not an Lp supporter
Am just supporting their presidential candidate
Re: Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate by Niwdog(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
That one concern una
Am not an Lp supporter
nonsense talk
I don't know how some people reason self
Are you truly for Obi
Re: Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate by YourMrBoo: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
That one concern una
Am not an Lp supporter

Guy no be everything you go write. Don't you think this is counterproductive if you're indeed rooting for peter Obi
Re: Kaduna 2023: Labour Party’ll Focus On Cooperative Governance — Guber Candidate by Richardonald(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
2023 interesting

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: It May Be Postponed - Femi Falana / With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice – Zulum / Girl Donates Savings To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.