Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja (45480 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by everythinggirly(f): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Religion is now a problem.
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by FreeSpirited: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
F
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmm nsobu uwa
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by debola27(f): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Stargangz:
Thank u Jesus, his allah failed him, he wanted to blow himself up, I guess he forgot which button to press grin
See how unreasonable you just thought now. Where did you read that he is a Muslim? Your hatred for Islam will eventually put you in trouble soon. You'll see

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmm. Once you hear "Nigeria police on ground to swing into action, my brother my sister's better take cover".
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by GodPrince: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Righthussle:
Nigerian Christians and Muslims will destroy this country. I don't see any difference between them and campus cults groups , they are always fighting for supremacy
the truth
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by debola27(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Once police say there is no cause for alarm, just know there is a curse for alarm

A man with turban inside church, he may be a Taliban

By the way christians are truly peaceful, can you wear any christian attire and drive inside a moque during jummat and still be alive by now

Can someone even enter a police station without being cross examined espeacilly when such person is with a vehicle, does it mean his car was not searched and scan, well since he is on turban police would not search him
You people sha like to spread unnecessary hatred and deceit. Many times in the university I see Muslim students come with their Christian friends to the mosque, and the friends will sit someplace around the mosque until the Muslim finishes her prayer and they leave together. Why don't the people in the mosque kill those Christian friends that come around?
You just come online to incite hatred and ignorant people like you will follow you like mumu. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2022
How does someone wear turban and facecap at d same time? I dey try imagine
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Encyclopedia1: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Turban and Police Cap at the same time...... Ur lie too smell...... Say something else pls.
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Oxala: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2022
How can I create a thread here on Nairaland?
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Kinikini: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Did you read the article to the end?

For all you care, he may be a lost sheep of Christ.

quote author=Stargangz post=114395401]Thank u Jesus, his allah failed him, he wanted to blow himself up, I guess he forgot which button to press grin[/quote]
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by alnino94(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
No picture?
no mind them very very unserious news mitchew
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Lies no pics
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by GreyLaw(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Righthussle:
Nigerian Christians and Muslims will destroy this country. I don't see any difference between them and campus cults groups , they are always fighting for supremacy

Nothing will happen to you if you condemn the people using religion to kill, maim, and destroy people all over Nigeria. We know what religion they mostly belong to.

Your hypocrisy is visible from a distance!

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by judedwriter(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Catholic churches should be on high alert...

I wonder what the catholic church has done to deserve this sudden unholy attention.
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2022
delpee:

Hmmm! More investigation is advisable.

He should have been barbequed, as a deterrent to others.
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Golan007: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2022
From Abia state.

Mad man enter church instead of you to bind him, hold him down, you are running.

In the voice of Lasisi Elenu "Why are you running?"

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by 6ixT8: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
More like Reconnaissance! grin
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Ejehkob: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Dem no chew am?
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Do not ever believe the Nigerian police with their no cause for alarm jargon
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Reference(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Traumatized people. Yet they hold onto their sentiment with all vigour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Biko don't patronize me with that nonsense

Is that all you can say...?

Sorry I don't believe you....
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by Rebirth212: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2022
When will bandits in 9ja enter Aso Rock........

E go sweet oooh ...
Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by GoodIsGod: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Righthussle:

Senseless pig.

Where in the history of this country have you heard that christians went to attack any religion.
We are always at the receiving end of Islamic hatred and Atheists bashing.
Use your head next time you are making comments.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja by GoodIsGod: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Once police say there is no cause for alarm, just know there is a curse for alarm

A man with turban inside church, he may be a Taliban

By the way christians are truly peaceful, can you wear any christian attire and drive inside a moque during jummat and still be alive by now

Can someone even enter a police station without being cross examined espeacilly when such person is with a vehicle, does it mean his car was not searched and scan, well since he is on turban police would not search him

They even gave excuse that the cap on him with Police inscription is nothing serious. The camouflage on him too means nothing. Just imagine.
Nigeria is joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.