Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija (500 Views)

Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Retired Cop Chased Out Of Office By Police Officers / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obasanjo And My Gunpoint Resignation As PDP Chairman. - Audi Ogbe.

"Because I challenged OBASANJO on some of his policies, all of a sudden, he rushed down to my house unannounced, requested for pounded yam.

He came with all the fully armed security agents you can think of. My family was in serious panicking mood.

After the meal, he washed his hands and brought out a letter asking me to read and sign.

As I was reading, I saw it was my Resignation Letter as the PDP Chairman written by Obasanjo himself, a drop of water fell from my eyes, as I looked up, the security guards moved closer, I requested to go inside and get a pen, Obasanjo instantly brought out a pen from his pocket, 'this is pen sign it immediately".

I signed and he told me 'Chairman, you know that for what you said today, you shouldn't be my Chairman again..."

I remained dumb until he left.

Thirty minutes after, he came again...
READ MORE:
https://www.tiznaija.com/2022/07/how-i-was-forced-to-vacate-my-seat-as.html

Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Xscape1993(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nobody is clean in Nigeria politics.....
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Naijanascam: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hahahaha melecine after death...... and as a one time minister of agriculture in this government any excuse?
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Blakjewelry(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why you no talk since grin grin
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by ahamonyeka(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
So how does story affect the prize of garri in the market?
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
If he had left you in office you would have stolen all the funds that was budgeted to do community work.
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
If he had left you in office you would have stolen all the funds that was budgeted to do community work.
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by SlavaUkraini: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obasanjo came to his house to show him the true meaning of :

Biting the Finger that Fed You.

Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by TheFreeOne: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Haa... Ebora Owu himself. He came unannounced and requested for pounded yam. cheesy

After enjoying the sumptuous meal he made the chairman signed a resignation letter and later came back...

I went to meet him myself, he brought out the letter and asked why I didn't write the date on it. "Oya, write today's date below your signature", he said. I did and he left.
Bhad guy cheesy grin grin

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Oshodipikin: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Ebora owu, ekun oko Atiku. Strong as fiddle. The only man who sabi manage Nigeria with a touch of madness & modesty combined in a retired aluta General.

Abacha planned his death & simply chop apple grin grin . Fayose can still vividly remember how he escaped from government House with only shortnicker when OBJ was on his trail. Tafa Balogun won't forget you in a hurry.

In OBJ government, cough anyhow see anyhow. Ribadu will knock on your door the following morning.
Re: How I Was Forced Out Of Office By Obasnajo- Audu Ogbe| Tiz Naija by Oshodipikin: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Humm

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Ticket: "An Islamization Agenda" - Babachir Lawal Fires Tinubu, Ganduje / 2023: ‘God Willing, You ‘re Going To Win’, Buhari Assures Tinubu/shettima / Meet Peter Obi, The Man Who Gets Advise From Mad People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.