Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) (32471 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) by wolesmile(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
dominique:
Glad to see that none of the occupant's of the house were harmed. Getting married to a Nigerian man will soon be added to the 1001 ways to die.

You people must always find a way to blame women for the madness exhibited by men. Are you saying it's not possible for a man to be heartless unless he was made that way by a woman?

I bet you didn't see where I condemned the act before saying SOME WOMEN. And I bet you didn't see where I said taking a walk is the best thing when you feel frustrated in the home, to avoid violence.

I come in peace, young girl.
Re: Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) by wittytezzy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Never knew ilorin has lekki phase 1
Re: Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lagos Lekki We Know, Which One Is "Lekki Eyeunkorin Ilori Again
Re: Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) by starz100: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank God the occupants were rescued
Re: Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) by pharmaking: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na u dey reason am say the man is mad, I bet u he is not mad at all.

He just wanted the woman out of his life and he got it.

Some women can be terrible. Madam oya go, she no go leave. Okay cooperate with me, let their be peace, na lie.

If you ask me, the man is very pleased now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos / Kidnapped lebanese worker found dead in Kano / Thief With Charms Tied Around His Waist Set Ablaze For Snatching Bag (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.