Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? (3662 Views)

*super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2011
pls anyone,any suggestion on how to upload music from pc using phone memory card, i want details,
Re: Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
what you wrote is confusing. . . . . .are you saying you want to download music on your pc and then transfer it to your phone memory card?

if that is so then simply transfer the music unto your phone via bluetooth or transfer it with a card reader (provided you have the right SD adapter)
Re: Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? by BankoleO1: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what you wrote is confusing. . . . . .are you saying you want to download music on your pc and then transfer it to your phone memory card?

if that is so then simply transfer the music unto your phone via bluetooth or transfer it with a card reader (provided you have the right SD adapter)

Both the name of your thread and what you posted here are saying two different things, why? When next you are typing & you are about clicking Submit/post button PLS read through what you just typed!

If you meant how to copy mp3, pictures etc from your pc to your mobile phone go here http://www.avecmobile.com/index.php?id=536

Hope it helps, stay cool cool
Re: Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^hhmm i think you are confusing me with the OP.
Re: Help,how To Download Music From Pc Using Phone Memory Card? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Sorry people,i meant how to download music and pictures from my pc to my memory card, i tried to but maybe i got something wrong, so the details will help, thanks. cool

(1) (Reply)

About Using Mtn Night Plan During The Day / How Do I Root Cubetalk 9x?? / Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.