Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. (367 Views)

Building And Finding Trust; A Dealing/behaviour Between Realtors And Clients / Legitimate Estate Landed Properties In Abuja For Both Building And Residential. / Office Building And Warehouse For Sale On Lekki/epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by edunaragold(f): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
So on Saturday was my day of joy immediately after I completely roofed my own building, as a newly married couple after paying rent as a stranger in another state.i will soon be a small landlord.

My wife was not happy,I was building,she said so I want to take her and the baby to a bush area,she can't o, instead she left me back to her parent place with all sort of excuses to end it.

Once in a while I sent money when I pity my baby, because I discovered they want to be using my child as a weak point to extort money from me,since they can't be patience till am done with only roofing,but I knew nothing good comes easy ,I became more determind day by day, challenges by challenges,some people discouraged me,some few people encourage me.

My wife was so angry and left with all her load,that I was building a house inside a river,but I knew even life it's self is a risk,but am glad my building is close to a university.

Its not easy,fear woman ,if a woman sees your insecurities or money no dey flow again,they can quickly switch side or betray,1000 woman don't see the vision,but want to see more income ,now my wife sees me as a betrayer,that am building a house inside of taking care of her and open a shop for her,am happy am the type of man no woman can manipulate.

Put a woman to lead,if problem happens,she will tell you,it's your fault,why did you put me in front,are u not a man, still put her at the back ,she grumbles again,and cries out again,you don't carry me along,it said you can't pls a woman ,if I was a sucker for love,I won't get to this stage,my wife anger will make her lose her heritage in her husband's house .

Another woman may walk in,since her family did not border to call me,they want me to come and spend money and carry my wife back,as a sharp guy na I refused to go since I did not drove her away, that money I dey use am build, and bone them.am praying she comes back to her senses before I park in,next yr,if not I would become like that p- square song,reason with me,if I no get today,I go get am tomorrow.Most woman don't want to endure or suffer they want already made guy,it's why a lot are used and dump.some put there ambition over the husband.

I can slap my landlord any time fro
m next two month and not afraid of quick notice,and say I dey my house come and beat me na.

Hahahahahahahaha,,,, the house party will be next yr oo,thank you all for the good advice nairalanders of advicing me to build instead of going to beg my wife and pay rent again next yr.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by JBriel: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Your mindset isn't mature. You may be saying alot but you're not observing yourself. There's a scripture I'm picking in my spirit. A gentle response turns away anger. Meaning adopting different approach to get things done can win over even an enemy. Learn diplomacy. Learn to see things from other people's perspectives. Take things easy and stop being too stiff-necked. You have a perspective problem Sir.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are a man!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by edunaragold(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:
Your mindset isn't mature. You may be saying alot but you're not observing yourself. There's a scripture I'm picking in my spirit. A gentle response turns away anger. Meaning adopting different approach to get things done can win over even an enemy. Learn diplomacy. Learn to see things from other people's perspectives. Take things easy and stop being too stiff-necked. You have a perspective problem Sir.
. Oga when you done use your own mind sets finish,I will lend you my dog mind sets,u seems angry and bleeped up about your self.only dipillated men settle for diplomacy,real mean take action dummy.there are rules to deplomatic perspective,for me,I never let any one manipulate me.
Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by JBriel: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
edunaragold:
. Oga when you done use your own mind sets finish,I will lend you my dog mind sets,u seems angry and bleeped up about your self.only dipillated men settle for diplomacy,real mean take action dummy.there are rules to deplomatic perspective,for me,I never let any one manipulate me.

I didn't ask you to settle for diplomacy with your wife to come back. I'm saying your mindset is flawed. You will reflect back to my comment when the time is ripe. For now, let me be the fool and immature one. No be today God don dey use us like this. When we speak it is conflagrated the way you did it. After a while reality beckons.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by Ulunne777(f): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations to you.May it get better henceforth.Do not neglect the welfare of your offspring though.
Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by edunaragold(f): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
What ever,am slow in decision making,but never look back after I take a decision,I guess we all hv regrets in one thing or place or another,but my future would never stop for no one,it's keeps going no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Listened To You Guys,to Keep Building And Ignore My Wife. by LogicBomb8: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Drop some pics na

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalnders Letter To His Landlord / A Newly Built Detached Duplex / Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.