Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi (3195 Views)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is the man that is misleading Peter Obi he resides in Upper Iweka junction called Wadata house

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
tongue

Senseless post from jobless Tinubu supporter

May you too be deceived grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Emilokoiyawon: 2:27am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Abdu81: 4:00am On Jul 04, 2022
A mad man points at the madness of another,
Anyway he is not aware of his madness.

Op from which market are posting from? Ogbomosho or iragbaji?

His sickness have a cure but tinubu will never build such hospital for mad people, he prefers toll gate, and other mc olumo projects.

Anyway op use herbal agbo, all your sisters are here in Onitsha with the bowels of agbos on their head, though they look very dirty but never mind na agbo you need. Should I buy for you from Onitsha here?

You go better, sorry u hear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Urchins always going too low with their childish propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 5:49am On Jul 04, 2022
All Peter Obi's supporters are not far from this man. Some of them are worst. If I lie, ask them to post thier pictures grin

63 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by DKM123: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but we the people will not be FUULED again. We say, NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Mindlog: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Student whey dey enjoy im rag day. cheesy
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by kingjiss: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Africana1123:
This is the man that is misleading Peter Obi he resides in Upper Iweka junction called Wadata house

It's a shame that some stupid and foolish Nigerians like the way nigerians are suffering because of criminals recycling themselves in power

Take it out you leave it obident is a movement,which some idiots don't understand

Fools keep fooling yourselfs

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by helinues: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Oplomo: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Masturbation of Tinubu NURTW baboons. grin
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by fyneguy: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2022
kingjiss:

It's a shame that some stupid and foolish Nigerians like the way nigerians are suffering because of criminals recycling themselves in power

Take it out you leave it obident is a movement,which some idiots don't understand

Fools keep fooling yourselfs

Why are you angry bro? PO said he got a piece of advice from a mad man. Did you get angry with him?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Macphenson: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2022
This doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a drug baron and a certificate forger who doesn't believe in on Nigeria

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Am capable of traveling abroad with my future family and buy us citizenship if we vote the wrong person and the country degrade from this.

Any body living less than a $1000 a month and is foolishly campaigning because of ethnic,hate etc.. Well i pity you! You and you children go enjoy am.

Nough said.
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Am capable of traveling abroad with my future family and buy us citizenship if we vote the wrong person and the country degrade from this.

Any body living less than a $1000 a month and is foolishly campaigning because of ethnic,hate etc.. Well i pity you! You and you children go enjoy am.

Nough said.
if you like move to Cotonou naa you sabi grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Africana1123:
if you like move to Cotonou naa you sabi grin

Its still better to be honest.

It pain my heart to see Nigeria going this way!.

A country i prayed for day in day out.

Nobody is hearing about ilubirin city,orange island etc.

Comparing eko atlantic marina to dubias own and comparing eko atlantic blvd to 5t avenue in new york or champ elysee was like an orgasm. Not to talk of measuring songdoo smart city i google map to eko atlantic.

Everyday i check for the update of eko atlantic and alaro city etc.
Not to talk of the countless battles i have fought online for my nation, at the end wetin i get? Hot breakfast.

Nigeria can go to hell for all i care if we make 2015/2019 mistake. no be mylife.
Thank God for the lekki deap seaport and dangote refinary though.
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Its still better to be honest.

It pain my heart to see Nigeria going this way!.

A country i prayed for day in day out.

Nobody is hearing about ilubirin city,orange island etc.

Comparing eko atlantic marina to dubias own and comparing eko atlantic blvd to 5t avenue in new york or champ elysee was like an orgasm. Not to talk of measuring songdoo smart city i google map to eko atlantic.

Everyday i check for the update of eko atlantic and alaro city etc.
Not to talk of the countless battles i have fought online for my nation, at the end wetin i get? Hot breakfast.

Nigeria can go to hell for all i care if we make 2015/2019 mistake no be mylife.
Thank God for the lekki deap seaport and dangote refinary though.
mr man so who is better candidate ; don’t tell me is obi China ,him tu lie
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Africana1123:
mr man so who is better candidate ; don’t tell me is obi China ,him tu lie

I wont tell you per say.

All i will tell you is.

Get a smart phone log in to facebook and search for your preferd candidate and watch them speak and give insights.

The one you feel have more solution and insights.. Vote for am.

Like i said before i am capable of traveling out with my future family and get them a citizen card be it benin,panya,senegal,albania,romania etc.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Oh puhlease madam, the Op is supporting someone who is too ashamed of his parents to answer the name they gave him! What other deception can be worse than that?? grin
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oplomo:
Masturbation of Tinubu NURTW baboons. grin
government of mad people we don’t want
Re: This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue

you want to deny Obi China special adviser

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Approaches Tribunal To Withdrawal Peter Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu / My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos(Pictures) / Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.