Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Best soccer prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best soccer prediction (524 Views)

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Best Soccer And Tennis Prediction Site. / 5 Best Soccer Prediction Sites That Predict Accurately In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2022
This is the beginning of something new what I have is odd which is very accurate and is safe to invest money on it and get higher return

The odds is from 2.00+. single match

I have free bet 2+ odds single

Don't ask for trial or free odds else I will block you immediately free bet is posted daily

Interested can contact me

NOTE : my game is not for 100 naira stake if you can stake 7k to 50k per single match then you are on the right place
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Our premium game win already with odds : 2.50 single
Re: Best soccer prediction by femarium(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
U are thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
FREE TIP : 05 / 07 / 2022

20:30h Shamrock Rovers (Irl) – Hibernians (Mlt) 1
1.40 ?:?

19:45h Ludogorets (Bul) – Sutjeska (Mne) 1
1.40 ?:?

Total odds : 1.90
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Update
Re: Best soccer prediction by FacelessStuart: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Football predictions are something I'm constantly interested in because I bet on sports now and football is one of my favorite sports. By the way, for betting, I found this site https://rabona.com/hi/ . In order to successfully bet and make money on it, I constantly read tips for bettors and predictions.
Re: Best soccer prediction by lukasa: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Why editting your lost game na,own it up with your full chest...those mumu games you dropped there the odds are not up to what you wrote...
Re: Best soccer prediction by lukasa: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Why editting your lost game na,own it up with your full chest...those mumu games you dropped there the odds are not up to what you wrote...thats was why someone called you what they called you earlier.

1 Like

Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
FacelessStuart:
Football predictions are something I'm constantly interested in because I bet on sports now and football is one of my favorite sports. By the way, for betting, I found this site https://rabona.com/hi/ . In order to successfully bet and make money on it, I constantly read tips for bettors and predictions.

Impressive
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
lukasa:
Why editting your lost game na,own it up with your full chest...those mumu games you dropped there the odds are not up to what you wrote...thats was why someone called you what they called you earlier.

You don't know that we are the best way to make money on bet

Nevertheless our premium game always win and is not for free and those free game is just for entertainment okay
Re: Best soccer prediction by lukasa: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Stories stop fooling yourself,when your free games can't come good,then your aim is defeated already...If your free games.is only cruise like you say then smh
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Update
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Today's single free game
SINGLE MATCH 05.07.2022
SOUTH AMERICA : Copa Libertadores – Play Offs

02:30am Boca Juniors (Argentin) vs Corinthians (Brazil)
Tip : Btts / Yes [ Both Teams to Score ]
Odds : 2.10
Ft : ?-?

Tomorrow's single free game
SINGLE MATCH 06.07.2022
EUROPE : Champions League – Qualification

20:00pm Zrinjski (Bih) vs Sheriff Tiraspol (Mda)
Tip : Btts / Yes [ Both Teams to Score ]
Odds : 2.10
Ft : ?-?
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Update
Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Best soccer prediction by spearmintgarden(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2022
lukasa:
Why editting your lost game na,own it up with your full chest...those mumu games you dropped there the odds are not up to what you wrote...
No mind de fool..ludogrets odd to win is at 1.25 and the nonentity is writing 1.40..Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Best soccer prediction by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2022
spearmintgarden:

No mind de fool..ludogrets odd to win is at 1.25 and the nonentity is writing 1.40..Mtcheew

You must not be satisfied with what am doing it's your choice I don't plead to anyone okay

(1) (Reply)

CORRECT SCORE @85.40 100% / Nigeria Gaint Enyimba Close In On Former Barcelona Midfielder / Inter Miami's Robert Taylor Dressed Up As Lionel Messi's Bodyguard For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.