Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient (1585 Views)

Many Yoruba In Lagos Are Now Moving To Ogun State And Ibadan / Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by ScamHunter: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2022
I'm impressed with the growing number of Yoruba support groups for Peter Obi. I foresee Peter Obi winning with a landslide with the recent upsurge in the man's acceptance nationwide. One of the most remarkable is widespread acceptance and organic following Obi is enjoying in the NE, where Atiku is from and the SW, where Tinubu is from. From the look of things, at least, 27% of the NE are in support of the Obi presidency, while 38% of Yoruba are already Obified. This really shows that Nigerians are ready to make progress. I'm sure that by December, the Obi phenomenon would sweep away all the looting machines in APC and PDP.
I'm loving this tsunami.

For the first time, we have a politician who isn't bribing people for votes and yet people are mobilizing for him out of pocket.

God bless president Peter Obi
May he not fail like most of those before him
All we ask for are
Good roads, job creation, regular electricity, good hospitals, a good economy, lifting the poor out of poverty, giving all Nigerians a sense of belonging, opening up the country for prosperity, and security of citizenry.

Peter Obi can do it
Peter Obi we know
Peter Obi we trust

Long live all Nigerians of goodwill.
Long live us all

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 04, 2022
And does that give him 0.001% chance of winning in 2023?

You lots need to stop daydreaming!

Something’s are just so impossible!

Even Naira Marley has more chances of becoming Nigerias president, than Peter Obi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Nayturalistic: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2022
ScamHunter:
I'm impressed with the growing number of Yoruba support groups for Peter Obi. I foresee Peter Obi winning with a landslide with the recent upsurge in the man's acceptance nationwide. One of the most remarkable is widespread acceptance and organic following Obi is enjoying in the NE, where Atiku is from and the SW, where Tinubu is from. From the look of things, at least, 27% of the NE are in support of the Obi presidency, while 38% of Yoruba are already Obified. This really shows that Nigerians are ready to make progress. I'm sure that by December, the Obi phenomenon would sweep away all the looting machines in APC and PDP.
I'm loving this tsunami.

For the first time, we have a politician who isn't bribing people for votes and yet people are mobilizing for him out of pocket.

All we ask for are
Good roads, job creation, regular electricity, good hospitals, a good economy, lifting the poor out of poverty, giving all Nigerians a sense of belonging, opening up the country for prosperity, and security of citizenry.

Peter Obi can do it
Peter Obi we know
Peter Obi we trust

Long live all Nigerians of goodwill.
Long live us all

See this Omo Igbo with Yeye propaganda.. which Yoruba are Obidient ??.. Oga speak for urself. E be like say truly truly you people no just wan sabi reality of the outcome of this election. No wahala, every every go sooon clear for una eye.

Peter OBI kor, IPOB ni.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by wallarwallar(m): 3:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Why can't dis OBISLAVE wait for election be4 all dis crazydemo abi wetin make we do with dis nonsense coming from dere imagination

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2022
I think that Peter Obi will win the coming elections overwhelmingly because he alone says and does all the right things a national President should say and do. If any of the other candidates should win the next election,
Nigeria's suffering will continue with the middle class and poor in lack and want.

Peter is better
Peter Obi is the answer

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2022
A lot of people are wondering where Peter Obi will get his support in the SWest, NCentral, NEast, NWest?

He has told you already
Poor people will be the structure!

All who are poor in every State vote for Peter Obi. He alone has a plan to bring the poor out of their poverty

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi is coming please get used to that name. It isn't going to go away soon.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi all the way....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Praxis758: 3:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Because we are OMOLUABIS, we don’t follow criminal kinsmen, we dance to the tunes of competency, character, consistency, courage and capacity.

Not the a criminal slave master and thievery landlord.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:41am On Jul 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

All we ask for are

Peter Obi will not fail because he has being saying and doing all these things we pray for even before he became this popular. It is his ideas and desire to solve our problems that has endeared him to the hearts of many all over the country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2022
MODs please move this topic to front page. Someone out there really needs to hear that Peter Obi is coming cheesy shocked shocked grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi all the way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi win in the South West?

Absolutely. It was hearing him speak from the platform in Lagos SW Nigeria that I knew that a rising star has come. Peter Obi has massive followers in the South West

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 3:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi win in the South South?

Absolutely. In fact all you keep hearing here is

OBI, OBI, OBI, OBI, OBI, OBI, OBI.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Tunasco4u(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 4:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi win in the NCentral?

This one is 50/50 but I think that Peter Obi will win here as well. Farmers are listening to Peter Obi, students are listening to Peter Obi, Workers are listening to Peter Obi. The NCentral will benefit from a competent man like Peter Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Karlovych: 4:04am On Jul 04, 2022
I am one of the Yoruba people that's OBIdient, Druggie has failed our prople

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by kolamilan(m): 4:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Northerners see a vote for Obi as a vote for Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi win in the NWest?

This one is dicy because President Buhari is from this region. My only question is with all the power of the president even appointing only his kinsmen in defence matters, why is there still so much kidnapping and terror in the NWest?

The NWest may consider Peter Obi if they choose because other regions are choosing as well. The choice to continue with their situation will always be theirs alone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 4:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi win in the NEast?

This one is dicy as well because of the long held beliefs in the region. In fact some people are afraid of considering Peter Obi there.

My question is if Peter Obi could end the war in the NEast, will you let him lead you?
May Peter Obi's followers in the NEast receive strength to follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Taribizy(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=kolamilan post=114399544][/quote]

Can an Igbo man rule Nigeria?

Absolutely. Because it is becoming clear that competency is not fixed in any region.

You may not want to hear it or see it but a competent Igbo man can rule Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by ajekpaks(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Even Naira Marley has more chances of becoming Nigerias president, than Peter Obi

Impossible ? lol... you're obviously a paid hack or a kid

Go and read about Kwame Nkrumah and French Macron... you think it's the first time this kind of thing is happening?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Oxb90: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Na who no like better things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Yoruba will leave their own to support igbo candidate that hate their kinsmen and their tribe ? most especially the Muslims in Yoruba land you dummies abuse day and night grin

what was Igbo brain made of sef?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by JoeyNaza: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

I pity you, they have conducted 2 street polls in Adamawa, Peter Obi won against Atiku by a small margin and Tinubu by a mile.
So be ready for a shocker.

Don't come and claim the sample respondents don't have PVC ooo. Check for the video here on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by DKM123: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED amd manipulated by this old men. Our Mumu don do!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Gohs: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2022
I am a full-blood Yoruba — my entire generation sef.

I am totally OBIdient.

In fact, my family members are also OBIdient!

This is just the reality of things cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by donphilopus: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Karlovych:
I am one of the Yoruba people that's OBIdient, Druggie has failed our prople

You're truly Yoruba. Yes....... cheesy Be proud of your tribe bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by Oplomo: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2022
donphilopus:

Obende, forget matter, your polling unit is down for Obi. If you like carry ballot box that day for Tinubu. Edo boys go kpoks you proper. grin
Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by DiscoverID: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2022
I thought you said yorubas are slaves, ndi Yoruba, and lazy people? Until you show me 5 prominent ibos supporting any yoruba candidate, and Tinubu is not the only yoruba man contesting, else, any yoruba man voting for obi will be treated as an enemy of state.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind” (Hosea 8:7)"

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient by DiscoverID: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2022
donphilopus:

They are everywhere on this forum, shamelessly claiming nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last, Peter Obi Released Kogi Global Rally Video To Silence His Mockers. / Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity / TBS Filled To Capacity As Obi Storms Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.