Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso (297 Views)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by Chinonsoezike: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi and kwankwaso who will be running mate to each other ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1yln4wVzQQ
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by JASONjnr(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2022
If Obi steps down, that will be the end of his political career....

Exactly how 2baba musical career went down when the entire country supported him and on the last minute he chickened out...

4 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by amnesty7: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi only needs Doyin Okupe to win the presidency and not a Northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by Truthisunique2: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2022
I believe kwanwaso is through with him after yesterday

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by derecho(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
NOT acceptable... I don't trust kwankwaso one bit.

I don't know why LP is still talking about him.
They should leave him abeg.

Besides, The movement is now bigger than Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by gracealonev: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2022
So why didn't he wait to join Atiku's ticket which is more marketable nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by kenzysmith: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2022
It can never happen if obi want VP ticket he would be waited for atiku

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by vastolord4(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2022
NO
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by haffaze777(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi can never deputize kwakwaso, who's kwakwaso compare to Pandora man? 98℅ of South East,65℅ of South South, 78℅ of South West couple with 69℅ of North Central are for obi already and campaign hasn't start o,wait till campaign start you will know that Obi doesn't need vice to become president, even if he choose his wife as his vice he will be president of Agulu town hall meetinggrin

18 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by Tonypen247(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
This is a tricky one. I will come to it if this post makes FP
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by istina: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2022
It will be a political suicide for OBI
A lot of OBEDIENTS will become DIS-OBEDIENTs immediately
SE will become the laughing stock of the world
No one will take the Igbos serious again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by YourMrBoo: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:

Obi can never deputize kwakwaso, who's kwakwaso compare to Pandora man? 98℅ of South East,65℅ of South South, 78℅ of South West couple with 69℅ of North Central are for obi already and campaign hasn't start o,wait till campaign start you will know that Obi doesn't need vice to become president, even if he choose his wife as his vice he will be president of Agulu town hall meetinggrin

You must not fool yourself.

Market your own candidate or you lack what to market ni, I can help remind you of the bullion van if you wish. wink
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by EkelediliBuhari: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Frankly, Kwankwaso has a stronger platform than OBI.
Secondly kwankwaso's records are not that bad. I believe that they both can come to an arrangement.

The only major hindrance i see in this arrangement is the fact that power needs to shift from the north as they have been in power for 8 years now. Also on merit, Kwankwaso will also be a good deputy as he will assist rein in the North.

Finally i believe that together they will make a good team.
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by haffaze777(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
YourMrBoo:

You must not fool yourself.

Market your own candidate or you lack what to market ni, I can help remind you of the bullion van if you wish. wink

You need that advice more because I'm the one marketing my Pandora criminal jejely before you bump into my mention

12 Likes

Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Why should he ?

What difference would the merger make?
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by abuwidad(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2022
amnesty7:
Obi only needs Doyin Okupe to win the presidency and not a Northerner.
Funny grin
Re: Can Obi Be A Running Mate To Kwakwanso by Legendforte: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Never. That will be a political career suicide.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Accelerate Nigeria's Disintegration / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Greatful To Buhari. / HOW ISLAMISTS WILL END NIGERIA ~ BASIL OKOH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.