Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Northern Voters Won't Vote LP If I Become VP To Peter Obi : Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Voters Won't Vote LP If I Become VP To Peter Obi : Kwankwaso (170 Views)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Northern Voters Won't Vote LP If I Become VP To Peter Obi : Kwankwaso by luvken1629(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso said yesterday on channels politics today , a merger is only possible if Peter Obi agrees to be VP

That northern voters won't agree to vote if he becomes a running mate to Peter Obi

He was speaking boastfully yesterday, that an average northerner believes in one Nigeria, but cant trust anyone from the east because their quest to divide the country.

It's high time we forget Kwankwaso merger totally

Peter Obi cant be VP to anyone

Most leaders feels he just surfaced, how can he topple them. They forgot that even a no body, God can use him to liberate his people

A place people neglect or overlook is where God blesses people.

Someone people underrate or overlook or disregard, that's who God uses atimes.

Majority of all the leaders especially the bad eggs disregarded H E PO, God will use him with his sacrificial nature to liberate our country from sinking into the hands of China future colonialism

We the Youths have arose to take back our country 9ja with a strong solidarity of purpose
Re: Northern Voters Won't Vote LP If I Become VP To Peter Obi : Kwankwaso by Totilopussylick(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
tongue
Re: Northern Voters Won't Vote LP If I Become VP To Peter Obi : Kwankwaso by Mynd44: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022

(1)

Edozie Njoku And His Co-travellers Must Be Arrested For Perjury And Forgery! / Lekki Deep Sea Port Welcomes First Ship (pix, Video) / Next President Must Bridge Gap Between Rich And Poor, Says Basorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.