Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards (13545 Views)

Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Pass a law in your state parliament and allow them handle automatic weapons. Bandit and terrorists use automatic weapons, anything less to counter them will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Allisgud: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Abi na,he doesn't trust the military again,they should armed them with updated weapons at list they wount be under commands of the military
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Mbo07: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Austin64:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Interested
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Theoarhics: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Flagging off another set of terrorists
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Theoarhics: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
The North and horrible uniform like 5 and 6
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by supereagle(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:
I noticed most northerns don't like it when you say Buhari is their brother.
I just told one of my mom's Hausa customers in Owerri that her brother, Buhari, is the reason this country is so bad and she said I shouldn't say that Buhari is her brother, that Buhari is a Fulani man while she's Hausa and that they don't like fulanis because they're the cause of the killings in their land.

I was surprised

Fulanis are different from Hausas. Hausa are indigenous to Nigeria, but Fulanis migrated to Nigeria. They don't have any ancestral land in Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by ljoh: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
You don beg MiyettiAllah tire

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by ljoh: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Fairmedia:
Pass a law in your state parliament and allow them handle automatic weapons. Bandit and terrorists use automatic weapons, anything less to counter them will be useless.

You're right

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by InoGetJoy: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
supereagle:

Fulanis are different from Hausas. Hausa are indigenous to Nigeria, but Fulanis migrated to Nigeria. They don't have any ancestral land in Nigeria.
Very true. It's bad that they're now lumped together as Hausa/Fulani whereas they're a very different people. The Hausas I know are peaceful
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Mrexcell(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:
I noticed most northerns don't like it when you say Buhari is their brother.
I just told one of my mom's Hausa customers in Owerri that her brother, Buhari, is the reason this country is so bad and she said I shouldn't say that Buhari is her brother, that Buhari is a Fulani man while she's Hausa and that they don't like fulanis because they're the cause of the killings in their land.

I was surprised

Yet the same hausa people allowed the fulanis to completely take over their lands and be ruling over them? They even join the fulanis to fight igbos in times of crises.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Blackdisciple(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
And the federal government over looked it but their minds is on ESN .. is that not the same thing upon did??
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by truthfinder319: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Go and find a real job.

soundgodrecords:
5 Rich Labour party faithfuls kidnapped in Owerri. APC plus fulanis plus Nigeria army plus security Agents combine efforts to capture Imo State politically for Sabo governor Hope Uzodinma toachieve jihad in Imo state. Be warned.Happening now. Peter Obi for survival.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
WHY IS THAT NA OLD MEN DEY DO VIGILANTE,WHILE THE YOUTH BOYZ ARE CRUISING ABT?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
WHY IS THAT NA OLD MEN DEY DO VIGILANTE,WHILE THE YOUTH BOYZ ARE CRUISING ABT? THAT IS WHY D SECURITY NO GEL,ALL BOKO BOYZ NA LESS THAN 40YEARS
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by TruthinAction: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Every governors that mean well for his people should do the same. And they should be on the offensive. Go to the forest and burst their hideouts.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by okayode1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Another BOKo Haram in Training...
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by emetisuccess(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Them better get better guns ooo, else bandit and Boko boys go fry dem with anti aircraft guns .
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by emetisuccess(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Them better get better guns oooo else bandits and Boko boys go fry them with anti aircraft guns
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by 3ple9iner: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
He has also woken up, he shouldn't stop here, he should rally round his colleagues in the north to ask for State police.

It's only some northern governor's who are against it
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by ItsTutsi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omo that guy na 3 star already!! grin
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by InoGetJoy: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrexcell:

Yet the same hausa people allowed the fulanis to completely take over their lands and be ruling over them? They even join the fulanis to fight igbos in times of crises.
I think the Fulanis used Islam as a tool or conquest and subjugation of the indigenous Hausas
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Yenkwin: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Anything to protest citizens lives is welcome
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by Charly68: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good way to start.. if the criminals carry guns and the security agents carry guns also, surely the stupid criminals will bow
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by zeyt: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
This uniform is badly chosen. It will make them more conspicuous to the bandits in the bush.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards by ajl: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
You see northerners double standard. Whose is shouting against him from the south or north that he can't form this security outfit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction / Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki / Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.