Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. (796 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by muykem: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2022
My honest advice to our people in SW, SS and SE is to fully support Tinubu. Our leaders should negotiate with him and place our demands. Any other strategy and clamouring is a waste of time in the present day Nigeria
My personal opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by PresidObi: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2022
No, we are tired of suffering

Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Great0ne1: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:
My honest advice to our people in SW, SS and SE is to fully support Tinubu. Our leaders should negotiate with him and place our demands. Any other strategy and clamouring is a waste of time in the present day Nigeria
Your personal foolery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Truthisunique2: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Since kwanwaso have revealed north would support theirs you are now back to "south" abi?

Tinubu is on his own, let Yoruba 65% make him president

If he cared about south he won't be running against it's majority Christians

5 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by helinues: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
North lobo wa

SS - 30-35%
SE - 25%
SW is secured
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by ottersberger(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:

If you are a business owner in search of a CEO, will you hire Tinubu?.

5 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Brookdcook: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:
North lobo wa

SS - 30-35%
SE - 25%
SW is secured

Statistics from drinking too much Agbo

11 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Goodday90(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Why can’t south support Obi?
Yoruba have had their turn with Obasanjo,this one is just greed and we won’t take it

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by DOTian: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Tinupoo that didn't even try to visit the South East all through his campaign for the convention? Even Osibanjo visited endlessly with open mind. Tinupoo that was quoted repeatedly by different media houses of saying during his numerous meetings with the political elite of the north that The East is grossly irrelevant to his plans and that all he needs is the northern support? Tinupoo who has been dropping all sorts of anti east inuendos together with his supporters? Take a look at his current entourage whenever he is going for all these his endless consultations. Not a single Igbo man! Not nevenJoe igbokwe! Lol.

For context; Inspite of his well renowned anti Igbo policies, Buhari had the likes of Rochas Okorocha and Chris Ngige and Ogbonnaya Onu during his campaign. Hushcobar Tinupoo can't stand igbos and inspite of being the brain behind the Buhari government that has spent the last seven years tormenting igbos, Tinupoo is STILL unrepentantly anti Igbo and as such, Nothing will save Tinupoo electorally in the former Eastern Nigeria. Even if he wins with northern support, we will make sure that his stay in office is the most hellish in history of this country. He stayed it, we have a duty to help him finish it.

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Obidient4life2: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Urchin... Your opinion is not wanted. There is nothing like South.
We have South East, South South and South west.

6 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Invictuse: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Judging from his antecedent I rather he be in charge of not only my business but entire life

If a man can supervise IGR of less than 500M yearly to 13 trillion yearly only to take just 10% he deserve to be in charge of my entire life

I rather have that than a criminal who can grow the IGR but instead loot what is generate into his daughter's Pandora account abroad or be caught red-handed with it lavishing it on frivolities in Lagos weekly w

ottersberger:

If you are a business owner in search of a CEO, will you hire Tinubu?.

19 Likes

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by bishopkay: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:
Let his people from Iragbiji go and support him

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by muykem: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Goodday90:
Why can’t south support Obi?
Yoruba have had their turn with Obasanjo,this one is just greed and we won’t take it
Supporting Peter Obi is like cracking palm kernel without seed. Nothing will come of it

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by VoteObi2023: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:
Supporting Peter Obi is like cracking palm kernel without seed. Nothing will come of it
Ok, Yoruba moslems should support Tinubu while SE, SS, NC and Northern Christians support Obi.

Simple

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Iykopee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:

U mean they should support a fossilized dinosaur for president? cheesy
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Bomboiy: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
It is very obvious that northerners won't support Tinubu,all of a sudden you now care about southern unity. The same southern unity Tinubu broke when he supported Buhari instead of Goodluck Johnathan?

Una never see anything,next year Tinubu will only win SW,he won't even see 25% in SS and SE.
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by muykem: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Ok, Yoruba moslems should support Tinubu while SE, SS, NC and Northern Christians support Obi.

Simple
Peter Obi will not win 6 states. I am ready to stake any amount.
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Supremos: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:
Amadioha kugbokwa gi. Onyi iberibe
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Goodday90(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
muykem:
Supporting tinubu is like giving the sick old man the flag to hold by himself without support
Impossible
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by adekolaelect(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
They are the cracker of palmkenels without seed but this is not new they have been doing so since and they will still do so to satisfy their Egos.

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by GreyLaw(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Judging from his antecedent I rather he be in charge of not only my business but entire life

If a man can supervise IGR of less than 500M yearly to 13 trillion yearly only to take just 10% he deserve to be in charge of my entire life

I rather have that than a criminal who can grow the IGR but instead loot what is generate into his daughter's Pandora account abroad or be caught red-handed with it lavishing it on frivolities in Lagos weekly w

Your life is not as valuable as the life of 200m Nigerians. The man's a thief! Let him go and rest. You all say he is smart, but in his smartness he brought Buhari upon Nigerians. See where Nigeria is today. It's either you are not smart, or you are outside the country, or you are wicked. You might actually be 3 of them combined.

Co pare Lagos with Cairo, or Pretoria, or Captown, or Jo'burg, or Algiers or Tunis, or Kigali. Stop making useless comparions and praising a man who has held Lagosmin chains.

Open your eyes and see!

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by ottersberger(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:

Nonsense!.

Sane minds will disagree that their money is safe and well invested with a known Kleptomaniac who has fraudulently taken over hundreds of public assets in his care as a governor in a clear breach of public trust and his oath of office.

A man whose genealogy is shrouded in secrecy and contentious, and who continues to engage in active measures to obfuscate the same.

A man whose real name is also a subject of intense controversy.

A man whose educational qualifications are equally in contention and the only verifiable proof tendered in support thereof is an affidavit, now a proven figment of the deponent's imagination.

A man who has narcotics and money laundering charges proffered against him in the United States, and these charges remain undischarged by a competent court of legal jurisdiction.

A man who has in his service known miscreants, street touts, and urchins engaged perpetually.

A man who stole positions and assets of public trusts and gave them to his children.

According to you, your child can rob and steal all he wants, so long as he is successful, and of course, shares his loots with you, all is well. Sorry, he can be your president. Where I come from, we don't do questionable characters, nor do we condone thieves and drug pushers to become leaders. You may want to re-examine the contents of your value system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Igboland: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Isn't this hilarious n foolish at the sane time. Where you came from where you elect lifelong criminals such as Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji, organ harvester Ekweremadu collosus in failure like Abaribe as senators year after years. Your foolishness is indeed grand.

Same Pandora Criminal that bought brewery with state fund only to covet it into his father's name for peanut, the only gov to have looted n built mail with state fund n covet as his property while he was a sitting gov.

A diehard lifelong criminal that over 30 years did not seem it fit to open Pandora acct in his daughter's name until his b second term as governor to loot stolen fund.

The same criminal that was caught red-handed looting N200 million naira cash weekly from Anambra state fund to Lagos or how do you think the police got the intelligence to search a governor's convoy before waiting to raid the bastard n was caught in the act again.

A clown that struggled to pass philosophy of all courses is whom you are comparing to one that is Scholl affirm was top of his class in accounting. Sir, make I no talk say you don de sound foolish.

When you fools not understand culture of other you start talking trash. What position did Tinubu steal in Igboland for your father to be wailing about. The post of the Iyaloja is even voted for by all market leaders in Lagos if your dead brain is informed in that regards.

The only criminal robbing for his child remains the Pandora kleptomaniac who opened n looted Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account. TSA offer same service as Alpha Beta n takes a charge, Tinubu never informed your father he runs a charity organizations before his company was engaged.

ottersberger:

Nonsense!.

Sane minds will disagree that their money is safe and well invested with a known Kleptomaniac who has fraudulently taken over hundreds of public assets in his care as a governor in clear breach of public trust and his oath of office.

A man whose genealogy is in shrouded in secrecy and contentious, and who continues to engage in active measures to obfuscate the same.

A man whose real name is also a subject of intense controversy.

A man whose educational qualifications are equally in contention and the only verifiable proof tendered in support thereof is an affidavit, now a proven figment of the deponent's imagination.

A man who has narcotics and money laundering charges proffered against him in the United States, and these charges remain undischarged by a competent court of legal jurisdiction.

A man in who has in his service known miscreants, street touts and urchins engaged perpetually.

A man who stole positions and assets of public trusts and gave them to his children.

According to you, your child can rob and steal all he wants, so long as he is successful, and of course shares his loots with you, all is well. Sorry, he can be your president. Where I come from, we don't do questionable characters, nor do we condone thieves and drug pushers to become leaders. You may want to re-examine the contents of your value system.

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by Igboland: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Igbos n foolishness Tinubu became the governor of Lagos in 1999 can you dead brain compare Lagos run over with Molue n dirt to Cairo Capetown n Jorburg.

How about we compare the Anambra state with Joburg Capetown n Cairo to know how beta Lagos is doing. Can you even compare Abuja with the cities your listed or maybe we should compare your stinking rotten Abia.

Oloshious fellow.

GreyLaw:

Co pare Lagos with Cairo, or Pretoria, or Captown, or Jo'burg, or Algiers or Tunis, or Kigali. Stop making useless comparions and praising a man who has held Lagosmin chains.

Open your eyes and see!
Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by NaijaCowFarm: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2022
muykem:

Let him first show us his certificate from Govt College Ibadan

1 Like

Re: South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. by ottersberger(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:
Isn't this hilarious n foolish at the sane time. Where you came from where you elect lifelong criminals such as Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji, organ harvester Ekweremadu collosus in failure like Abaribe as senators year after years. Your foolishness is indeed grand.

Same Pandora Criminal that bought brewery with state fund only to covet it into his father's name for peanut, the only gov to have looted n built mail with state fund n covet as his property while he was a sitting gov.

A diehard lifelong criminal that over 30 years did not seem it fit to open Pandora acct in his daughter's name until his b second term as governor to loot stolen fund.

The same criminal that was caught red-handed looting N200 million naira cash weekly from Anambra state fund to Lagos or how do you think the police got the intelligence to search a governor's convoy before waiting to raid the bastard n was caught in the act again.

A clown that struggled to pass philosophy of all courses is whom you are comparing to one that is Scholl affirm was top of his class in accounting. Sir, make I no talk say you don de sound foolish.

When you fools not understand culture of other you start talking trash. What position did Tinubu steal in Igboland for your father to be wailing about. The post of the Iyaloja is even voted for by all market leaders in Lagos if your dead brain is informed in that regards.

The only criminal robbing for his child remains the Pandora kleptomaniac who opened n looted Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account. TSA offer same service as Alpha Beta n takes a charge, Tinubu never informed your father he runs a charity organizations before his company was engaged.

Read the nonsense you vomited again and give yourself a head knock. Tinubu has really done enormous damage to Nigeria's "yoots" with his N30k stipend. Mention my father again, and we will both enjoy a long time ban from this platform.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under Peter Obi / Anybody Who Supports Peter Obi Must Be Lunatic / Doyin Okupe: 'those Who Said You Will Labour In Vain, Will Perish In Vain'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.