Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" (454 Views)

IMO 2023: Aisha Abubakar Achonu May Become The First Fulani First Lady In East / Omokri: They Will Kill You If You Try What They're Doing To You In Their Land / 2023: Aisha Buhari Urges Aspirants To Pick Women As Running Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by chase4(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Aisha Yesufu again calls the peoples attention to the use of religion and ethnicity to divide and conquer them, Says "the establishment is scared of the people". Calls out Reno Omokri and Segalink Awosanya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v65N5L8l5PE

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by Fahdiga(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
A brave woman

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by TooNoisy(f): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Aisha Yesufu is about the only credible activist I respect. She speaks with passion and from the heart.

Guys like Reno, Segalink, Deji, Odanz, Johnson Ude etc are all cashivists. Even David Hundeyin is a cashivists. .

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by Kingkum: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
This woman is brave abeg, her children will be very proud of her.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by MXrep: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerians are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by Abfinest007(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2022
I thought omokri was credible but I realized he's a goat in wolf clothing not even ship.

Marketing atiku isn't the issue .leave other people alone, to market their candidate.if am able to convince u fine, if am not ,it ok as well.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by popez: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2022
The thieving political class are scared. They hate when the youths are united in one voice. They'll throw all sorts of distractions at us, hoping to divide us. Be strong. Do not let them! We are fighting a good cause.

Victory is assured!

#TakebackNaija!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by Okobola146: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Kingkum:
This woman is brave abeg, her children will be very proud of her.
and she go sweet well well for bed
Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Abd the likes of SEUN OSEWA IS BUSY BANNING IGBOS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by APCnaPDP: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Reno is just a loquacious untrustworthy fellow. I went to his page today and you could see how he latched on Kwankwaso’s interview to make a mountain out of a molehill. He is evil but thinks he is playing politics. He is one of the tribalistic selfish elements in Nigerian politics and one day, his day of reckoning will come like the rest of them who want to stroke ethnic flames.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by Abfinest007(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Instead of him to market atiku he's attacking Faceless me he knows nothing about.even atiku is not marketable . someone should convince me that atiku is better than obi .if u can I will stop supporting obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" by TakeBackNaija: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2022
They're hypocrites and closet bigots who sometimes loose-guard and expose themselves. For someone to use Kwankwaso's reckless and divisive rants to pass a useless message instead of condemning him shows how irresponsible and classless they are.

That fool called Reno is a snake in green grass and he is no different from other evil politicians.

Even people that saw no wrong in carrying president Goodluck Jonathan's mock coffin while calling him ineffectual buffoon, called his wife sheppopotamus are the same bastards now complaining that Peter Obi supporters are abusive. Has Peter Obi supporters done anything close to what they did and are still doing?

2023 is indeed a fight between good and evil, and Nigerians of goodwill will triumph by God's grace!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Seven Facts About Baba-ahmed, Peter Obi's Running Mate / 19th Of July 2022: Let Us Celebrate Peter-Obi’s Birthday With Love / Osundecides:there Is Hope For Nigeria,voters Rejecting Money Left,right-davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.