Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! (1851 Views)

NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by pyrex23(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lmao. This niqqa charging for a modded android app.. something wey plenty scatter for internet..
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by GJ123: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
jom28gy:
all these pictures you posted above, is it inside the app?
yes they are
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by GJ123: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
Thanks sir i am trying to do that but when i click on the download on Netflix it's taking me to somewhere else not downloading
that's why you should just get it sent directly from me once
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by GJ123: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
Thanks sir i am trying to do that but when i click on the download on Netflix it's taking me to somewhere else not downloading
that's why you should just get it sent directly to your phone from me once
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
use via browser.
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
Thanks sir i have successfully downloaded it,but please one more question does this Netflix consume much data when watching it?and like how many data does it consume to watch a movie of two hours ?
Use unlimited wifi....if not,it will wipe your data.

1 Like

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by YourRealSon(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
Thanks sir i really appreciate your help,please is there any app i can get there that is similar to DStv that shows live matches and other TV channels?
Unfortunately my dstv app is 4 users already woulda given you login for now I don't have or if you're on Twitter there are some handles you can follow
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by idris646(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
GJ123:
I just got a netflix app that doesn't require payment or subscription one of my guys sold it to me for 3k but I want to send it to anyone who wants it for 1500 if you want the app whatsapp 09064219700 text that you want to pay for the netflix do your payment and get the app sent to you,the first 5 people to dm me will get it at the rate of 1000�
Don't mind this guy you can just get it for free
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nerogaming01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
please sir help me with the free one you have,i don't have money to get this one for now.

You no get money you 1 watch film?

Go hustle

1 Like

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by ThatPetiteChic: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
I had to subscribe when I realised I can't download Nolkywood and Bollywood movies.

Incase yours is the purely modded version that can play Nollywood and Bolkywood movies, pls contact me.
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by okunwaye(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin you wan sell mod apk
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Echoban: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
okunwaye:
grin you wan sell mod apk

How una take get the mod apk abeg?
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by okunwaye(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Echoban:

How una take get the mod apk abeg?
Just search for Netflix mod apk on google

1 Like

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by nani667: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why people keep calling this app Netflix I will never understand... The name of the app is Bee TV, they jus changed the name of the app and the icon, and scammers peddle it allover the Internet as Netflix...

The app is all over the Internet, and it doesn't even look anything like Netflix undecided

2 Likes

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by odinson1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dannybammz:
I have two different Modded Netflix Apps
Dm me and I will send it for Free

Boss give me your WhatsApp number please
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by sylvoclair1990: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You no get money you 1 watch film?

Go hustle
I am surprised that a matured man of 40 years like you is talking as a kid.so asking for free one is now a crime?
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by sylvoclair1990: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
YourRealSon:

Unfortunately my dstv app is 4 users already woulda given you login for now I don't have or if you're on Twitter there are some handles you can follow
Thanks
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nerogaming01(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
I am surprised that a matured man of 40 years like you is talking as a kid.so asking for free one is now a crime?

Sorry sir grin

My bad
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by seanwilliam(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2022
GJ123:
it is I'm the app you can get it from me or you can get my other one amazon prime video which is also free

Help me search this movie, hotel Rwanda, if it’s available on your Netflix, I’ll buy it
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by ajekpaks(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

Help me search this movie, hotel Rwanda, if it’s available on your Netflix, I’ll buy it

How about I send you a link to a direct download?
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by OneKinGuy(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2022
This is Bee TV app and not modded Netflix. You can literally use the main Netflix app from playstore froe free. Just use a VPN and connect to Kenya or Vietnam then register an account. You won't be able to downlaod videos on the free plan.
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Youngpo413: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:
This is Bee TV app and not modded Netflix. You can literally use the main Netflix app from playstore froe free. Just use a VPN and connect to Kenya or Vietnam then register an account. You won't be able to downlaod videos on the free plan.
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
ajekpaks:

How about I send you a link to a direct download?
I don’t need to download . I just one Dey watch am. The Netflix I have doesn’t have hotel Rwanda and some Denzel Washington movies … help me search that movie then I’ll buy

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by ajekpaks(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t need to download . I just one Dey watch am. The Netflix I have doesn’t have hotel Rwanda and some Denzel Washington movies … help me search that movie then I’ll buy

If you download you no go watch am? I no understand
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
The movie is not even on Netflix

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:
they'll kill you with ads Sha. You can't watch for 5mins without ads.
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by jom28gy(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2022
GJ123:
yes they are
ok it requires power
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by UGJ2: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
jom28gy:
ok it requires power
no not really
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by UGJ2: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

mine does dm me at 09064219700 see

Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by UGJ2: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

pls dm me or drop your whatsapp
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2022
This guy na scammer. Avoid him. He is broke and mentally unstable. Thats how he wants to sell 81usd for 7k. Hunger go kill you this guy
Re: Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2022
UGJ2:
pls dm me or drop your whatsapp
mumu go find work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Smartphone Do You Use ? / Hands On: Blackberry Q5 Review / How Do I Delete Contact On Nokia X2 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.