Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor (637 Views)

Someone Used Me As A Guarantor On An Online Platform Without My Consent / Unknown Number Claimed He Credited My Account In Error. / Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor by Hier(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2022
So, I received a random call this morning saying I am standing as guarantor for one Kudirat (The name sounded Yoruba Muslim). The lady just kept ranting on the phone, I felt I should listen to her and hear the things she has to say so, I can reply her based on her foolishness.

All of a sudden, the phone dropped. She ended the call saying I would face dadada of the law, court kinda narrative.

I'm not even bothered about nonsense talks, I tried to even call her back to give it back to her, what sort of nonsense is that. Called the number back, it was like a service number, the kind you can't call back.

I'm not scared a bit, but I'm posting this to known if you have had same experience. Lol, probably, I could be the first, probably it's a way of scam or probably the company has been scammed. If you have experience same, the internet is your friend they say

The number is 01-888-3871

Re: Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor by Painintheass221: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Loan companies
Re: Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor by youngbabaj(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na this same number call me,,,,,,
Re: Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Maybe someone who knows you used you as a guarantor to take an online loan...
Re: Unknown Number Claiming I'm A Guarantor by obyrich(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
01-227 1647 was the number a lady called me with yesterday morning. I was still in bed could only hear L-credit and some few rantings. Never gave it a second thought. The times are hard. Scammers everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment Fire Fighters Try To Put Out Fire At A Public Lecture (Vid) / A Benue Man Make Peppe Soup With A Woman / University Of Virginia Shooting; Three Confirmed Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.