Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. (926 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Every Topic On Every Social Media Has Turned To Ethnic Bashing / Before This Ethnic Joke Goes To FAR - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Honestly its sickening!
Its disgraceful!

What are the mods doing about this.

Yeas i know! They are many paid agent here causing havoc am not suprised, that is the only potential the goverment and politicians sees on nairaland.

From today! if you are not among them stop it!

Let put our heads on ground and focus on the elections and makesure we dont get fooled by the Nigerian politicians.

Suddenly we have forgoten that there are no saints amongs them. They are the same people that will forget us after two months of election.
Then you knoww that the only damn! person that gat your back is a nigerian.

Had it not be for a yoruba man i would have lost my mum to fybriod!.. Mr tunde adeyomo God bless you sir!.

Had it not be for an Igbo man i wouldnt have become what i am today... Mr avalon okpe thank you sir.

Had it not be for an hausa man a house we left for 12 years in zamfara would have being gone... Mallam magaji dauda nagode.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Caleb17: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Good submission. Joe Igbokwe telling us that had it not been because of Lagos, he would have been chasing lizards. Indirectly campaigning for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
tongue
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Mastakija(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2022
B
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2022
The two that posted above are clearly paid or political agents.
They clearly made no point here.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Emibolt: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2022
What do u expect, than for the youth to unite and fight the elders dat are fighting them, they have chosen to fight themselves while their future is getting dimmed every second.

Anyways, vote an innovative and development minded Aspirant.

A vote for Peter Obi is a step to secure ur future, Nigerian Youths.

Ogwula m na onu.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Emibolt: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
The two that posted above are clearly paid or political agents.

They clearly made no point here.

Check the moniker of the earlier postergrin grin
what do u expect from him
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Whazar(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
I don’t even read comments here anymore cos it’s too childish all you hear is mpuripuri Afonja pigs and so on

And I’m very sure most of all these bigots are even older than I am

Something ought to be done but the owner of the forum itself is a tribal bigot so it is just what it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Invictuse: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Tales by moon light. I will drop mine after 2023 presidential election when Tinubu as been declared the winner.

36 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by peesleem(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning champ
Investment is the bedrock of building wealth.
Check how you can start to invest and build wealth for yourself.

https://www.getinspiredhub.com/how-to-start-investing-the-rookies-guide-for-investing/
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by APCnaPDP: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
People doing this are childish and are being indirectly supported by the mods. How does anyone insult a whole ethnic group and call them names and the mods leave such comments. I have had contact with Ibo and Yoruba especially outside the shores of Nigeria and most of them have been nothing but fantastic and brotherly. How do you insult and harbour such hatred against your fellow countryman and then cry when you are subjected to racism? Utter ridiculous!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:
People doing this are childish and are being indirectly supported by the mods. How does anyone insult a whole ethnic group and call them names and the mods leave such comments. I have had contact with Ibo and Yoruba especially outside the shores of Nigeria and most of them have been nothing but fantastic and brotherly. How do you insult and harbour such hatred against your fellow countryman and then cry when you are subjected to racism? Utter ridiculous!!

Everybody is quick to shout BLACK LIVES MATTERs but does it matters to them?

when they celebrate when a hausa man die!(death to almanjiri).

they celebrate when a igbo die!(death to mkpurimiri pigs).

they celebrate when a yoruba man die(death to afonjas).

The problem of Nigeria is nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Whazar:
I don’t even read comments here anymore cos it’s too childish all you hear is mpuripuri Afonja pigs and so on

And I’m very sure most of all these bigots are even older than I am

Something ought to be done but the owner of the forum itself is a tribal bigot so it is just what it is

The truth is that majority of Nigerians a shallow reasoners, i myself included.

Till we wake up we can continue fooling ourselves.

Fuel is dealing with us all.

ASUU kuma?
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Reality3080: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:
What do u expect, than for the youth to unite and fight the elders dat are fighting them, they have chosen to fight themselves while their future is getting dimmed every second.

Ogwula m na onu.
a vote for peter obi is a vote for nnamdi kanu n ipob

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Reality3080: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Tales by moon light. I will drop mine after 2023 presidential election when Tinubu as been declared the winner.
same here

Igbos started it n now everyone have waken up to it,these people insult anything once it doesn’t go their way

Anybody supporting Peter obi will never b insulted but once u support another candidate it’s wahala

Imagine people have to lock their comment section when they want to endorse other candidates because they know Igbo=ipob=peter obi supporters will insult their generation yet unborn
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:

Its your fundamental human right to vote.

But please do it civily, we are not at war.

You might need me, i might need you, who knows?
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Emibolt: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Reality3080:

Stop Tribalism and help urself. Nigerian Army no dey invade Fulani villages. Fight the real enemy which is not IPOB but FULANI.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Frizz001: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2022
They have told you that this is not Peter Obi's son but you will not hear! Continue peddling rubbish o!
Reality3080:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by wickedJezibel(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
me too
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:

Ogwula m na onu.

There is a limit to everything, stop forcing peter obi to everybody throat! Its getting offensive.

You can make your point without sounding political. Let's be guided please.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by wickedJezibel(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Reality3080:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by haffaze777(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:

I'm with you on this comrade
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by wickedJezibel(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:

we're together in this

peace is useless
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by haffaze777(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2022
I will stop that when we finally retire lying Pandora mangrin
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by haffaze777(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
wickedJezibel:
we're together in this

peace is useless

What's this thing yarning about? undecided
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Emibolt: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

There is a limit to everything, stop forcing peter obi to everybody throat! Its getting offensive.

You can make your point without sounding political. Let's be guided please.

I will try and heed to ur advice. But since my blindfold has been unravelled, i chose to clear and lighten the murk of darkness covering most of us, by campaigning for Obi.

And secondly, am not being political.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:

Stop Tribalism and help urself. Nigerian Army no dey invade Fulani villages. Fight the real enemy which is not IPOB but FULANI.

I beg to be corrected, Fulani is nobodies enemy!

Last time i checked fulani is an ethnic group in Nigeria.

Our enemies are boko haram,unknown gunmen and other bandits be it from the north or south. Be guided.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:

I will try and heed to ur advice. But since my blindfold has been unravelled, i chose to clear and lighten the murk of darkness covering most of us, by campaigning for Obi.

And secondly, am not being political.

I understand you bro.
But they are certain threads for certain things.

This is a thread about us.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by wickedJezibel(f): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:

What's this thing yarning about? undecided
shatap
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reality3080:
same here

some Igbos. started it n now everyone have waken up to it,these people insult anything once it doesn’t go their way

Anybody supporting Peter obi will never b insulted but once u support another candidate it’s wahala

Imagine people have to lock their comment section when they want to endorse other candidates because they know Igbo=ipob=peter obi supporters will insult their generation yet unborn

Don't generalise a whole ethnic group because of 5000 bad eggs.

Is just like a lady that dated 10 men and they broke her hearts and she start saying " all men are scumb, cheats, the same etc.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:

I know you wella bro..

Your aim in nairaland is to bash a certain tribe and nothing more..
You have never come up with any solution here., only bashing! Continue.
We are all gonna die someday.
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Tired Of This Ethnic Bashing. by Reality3080: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Don't generalise a whole ethnic group because of 5000 bad eggs.

Is just like a lady that dated 10 men and they broke her hearts and she start saying " all men are scumb, cheats, the same etc.
u igbos started it n that’s d truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tilumbu Is An Infidel. He Is Not A Real Moslem / If Peter Obi Can’t Win Then Let’s APC Win / Yuletide: Osun Fails To Provide Free Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.