Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Ibejii Live Experience Is Back With Tilx: The Phoenix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Ibejii Live Experience Is Back With Tilx: The Phoenix (205 Views)

R&B PR Takes Harmonious Leap Into Music PR With Headies Winner, Ibejii / I’ve Done Most Things I Dreamt Of — Man Like Ibejii / Alternative Artiste, Ibejii, Awakens Childhood Memories With Lekeleke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ibejii Live Experience Is Back With Tilx: The Phoenix by Wumirb(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
TILX: THE PHOENIX
THE IBEJII LIVE EXPERIENCE
TERRA KULTURE, LAGOS
JULY 10, 2022

Rising from the ashes of lockdown, social distancing and the faceless mask, TILX, The Ibejii Live Experience (TILX) is back.

TILX, Ibejii’s celebration of those, like him, who live on the sunny side of life, is indulgence in pure, true, unadulterated sound. It is platform for letting the spirit run free, a place to meet, lose and find self; to embrace the fulness of ‘me’. TILX: The Phoenix is 2022 edition of this most seminal event.

With TILX: The Phoenix, Ibejii returns to belt out songs from his wide catalogue, including songs from newly released Post-19, a 7-track album released in celebration of life.

TILX: The Phoenix is a global line up of events, beginning with a Freedom event holding at Terra Kulture, Lagos on 10th July, 2022.

Rise with TILX: The Phoenix. See you there.

@Ibejiimusic

(1) (Reply)

Boyyblink - Wetin Dey (2020) THROWBACK / Video, I Get Talent Pass You, Portable Tells Davido / Meet Dominion; Talented Special Needs SS1 Student In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.