Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners (2056 Views)

2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by JEWELofHELL: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Related thread: How Tinubu Sponsored the Massacre of Northerners in Lagos - Popular Sheikh Jaafar

We also remember when Sheikh Jafaar started to speak out against the violence being perpetrated against the Hausas in Lagos by the OPC, how he was mysteriously assassinated, same way Funsho Williams was mysteriously murdered.

The North remembers.

We are not all illiterates

over here, that you'll feed us with stupid narratives & expect us to swallow them.

If it is the last thing I ever do, I will make sure no unfounded allegations against the Igbos will take root in the North.

Bola Tinubu has done nothing but bring chaos.

We will not be fooled

Let the silence of the North not be mistaken for tacit support. We see clearly what Tinubu's camp is trying to do, setting the North against the SE.

This will not be tolerated.

We remember the activities of the OPC that claimed hundreds of Northern lives in Lagos under the Governorship of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

We also have credible evidence that he empowered this group, funded them, & refused to hold them accountable at any point.

Let the silence of the North not be mistaken for folly.

A word is enough for the wise �

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by NGsultan(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Anyone telling Tinubu that he's loved in the core North is just deceiving and defrauding him.

13 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by AdolfAboki(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sheikh Jafaar of blessed memory. May Allah grant you Jannah.

post=114411648:
No doubt Northwest and North East will largely vote their own Kwankwaso and Atiku, but when I watch opinion polls on the streets and online polls in far north, Obi is more acceptable in the North than Tinubu, one of the videos I watched in Adamawa many were against his old age. To me Peter Obi have more chances in this election more than any other candidate, right now Obi is sure of Southeast, Southsouth and North Central, Tinubu is still battling with Obi's supporters in Southwest grin grin

To be honest with you, you are right (see screenshot.) Tinubu is considered as a plague here. I am an APC member, but APC made the worst decision giving their ticket to Tinubu. Amaechi would have been better.

6 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by APCNGN: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'll give everyone on nairaland 100k each if Tinubu gets up to 15% in any NW or NE state!

2 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Truthisunique2: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
We told them a fake Muslim like tinubu have cannot be discussed in the mosque up north

Tinubu dead mission is to reverse the political control of fulani Muslim over Yoruba Muslim

7 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Truthisunique2: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
All sheiks are coming out gradually

The other one said they don't understand tinubu islam

9 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Truthisunique2: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
APCNGN:
I'll give everyone on nairaland 100k each if Tinubu gets up to 15% in any NW or NE state!
The north would turn the campaign to vengeance against the insecurity and ransom they have been suffering

Tinubu would take the brunt because they won't heap it on buhari they would call it apc own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
No doubt Northwest and North East will largely vote their own Kwankwaso and Atiku, but when I watch opinion polls on the streets and online polls in far north, Obi is more acceptable in the North than Tinubu, one of the videos I watched in Adamawa many were against his old age. To me Peter Obi have more chances in this election more than any other candidate, right now Obi is sure of Southeast, Southsouth and North Central, Tinubu is still battling with Obi's supporters in Southwest grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by haffaze777(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seengrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Opolopoopolonio: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Piiggiiddiiioottts amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by RedPiller(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Atiku will never win also

Tinubu, also.

Because the same sheikh Jafar Kano prayed for Atiku that He will never win, that's why He have been contesting since 1993 with no positive result.

We here at the North didn't make any choice up till now, APC and PDP will never be voted again by any sane northern indigine.

Let try something new....!!!!

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Built2last: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
@lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Gandollaar(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Both Tinubu and his northern haters should go to hell and burn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by wickedJezibel(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:
Seengrin
rubbish
Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by haffaze777(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
post=114411648:

Which Tinubu is battling Obi in South West? South West, South East, South South and North Central are lock down for Obi, trust me obi won't score less than 34million vote next yeargrin

7 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by haffaze777(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
wickedJezibel:
rubbish

gringrin

5 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by wickedJezibel(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:

Which Tinubu is battling Obi in South West? South West, South East, South South and North Central are lock down for Obi, trust me obi won't score less than 34million vote next yeargrin
trash

2 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by haffaze777(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
wickedJezibel:
trash

Are you part of Obidient?

6 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Kalashnikov49: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why is this thread dry grin grin grin grin grin

See why yaribaa are the problem of this country??

They lied to everybody about other tribes but what they truly want is based on extreme selfishness.

IGBOs say the truth and want Biafra, Yoruba claim to love the North, but its IGBOs that own businesses and pay taxes in the same North!!??...Who truly loves the Nigerian project??...IGBOs!!

But because of injustice IGBOs want Biafra, who is against it, Yoruba!!

Who insulted Jonathan...Yoruba

Which region has the highest fights with non-indigines ...Yoruba!!

JUST SEE WHAT A Tinubu MISCREANT SAID ABOUT FULANI PEOPLE and you tell me they love the North??. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Eniitankorede: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
It’s all a lie. The sheik was not killed by OPC and Tinubu did not support OPC. Tinubu and Ganiu Adams are poles apart. It’s fake propaganda. We shall see who they like in the north. Is it Peter Obi that deported all northerners or Tinubu that contributed to rebuilding markets and mosques in the north, it’s a matter of time. We wait for these faceless liars at the poll.
Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Kalashnikov49: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
That is why they are jittery because in the so called Lagos OBIDENT PEOPLE plenty, and its not only IGBOs ..(the 2nd largest ethnic group)..other tribes apart from useless Afonjanestern Miscreants are Obidient!! They have brought tribal politics into the terrain, just as late Ajimobi said that Makinde was an IGBO candidate, but he was shamed by the same Makinde Victory.

ITS EITHER ELECTIONS ARE FREE AND FAIR...because the masses love Peter Obi....or YOU KNOW THE REST!!...

NO TIME FOR SCANTIMONIOUS MISCREANTS FROM IRABIJI AND HEBADAN... angry

post=114411648:

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Kalashnikov49: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why have Afonja Abandoned this thread??...This is disgusting i must say...

I tTOLD MY FRIEND THAT IF THE NORTH SMASHES AN AFONJA HEAD 3 BILLION TIMES WITH A WALKING STICK, HE WILL ACCEPT IT AS FAITH. BUT IF AN IGBOman asks questions, the useless Afonja becomes a toothless warrior.But incidentally the North Afonja fears, respects the IGBOs...this i know!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Pagenaija1: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Head slammers in the west what do you have to say about your fellow head slammers in the north?

4 Likes

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by MXrep: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
These afonjas think they will ride on Buhari's back to Aso Rock while creating imaginary enemiity between igbos and the rest of Nigerians. Their media propaganda machine has been rendered impotent by social media

1 Like

Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
I told them fa that amala ewedu politics isn't politics at all kwuma na tuwo shikafa be the best by Allah they said illiterate shut up grin
Buhari is the worst president according to the north, we northerners hate him and inyamuris who defended on business hate him and clever sophiscated yorubas are using that to brainwash north that Igdos hate north because of buhari .they think we are stupid I lose my sister to bandit so did my fiancee lose his mother . We north have am po sense
By Allah no peace Po Wickedness
Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The north would turn the campaign to vengeance against the insecurity and ransom they have been suffering

Tinubu would take the brunt because they won't heap it on buhari they would call it apc own

The pains I and my community in nassarawa harbour for APC is greater than hate Gamboa dokwe has for Boko Haram .
I lost 2 members due to APC and they think we are fools. As our community WhatsApp group states( I don't know for kebbi, sokoto and kano-birrin ) " APC campaigners will be burnt in fire by Allah who made me " the Yoruba fram lagas said nyamiri hate north because they don't like bad governmening by Muhammadu buhari. They think we are fools up north Allah will preserve Me I shall enter nigeria to Cast my vate.
Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Truthisunique2: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rekhina:

The pains I and my community in nassarawa harbour for APC is greater than hate Gamboa dokwe has for Boko Haram .
I lost 2 members due to APC and they think we are fools. As our community WhatsApp group states( I don't know for kebbi, sokoto and kano-birrin ) " APC campaigners will be burnt in fire by Allah who made me " the Yoruba fram lagas said nyamiri hate north because they don't like bad governmenting by Muhammadu buhari. They think we are fools up north Allah will preserve Me I shall enter nigeria to Cast my vate.
end Apc now

North Central have suffered alot, they have become the new North East since apc took charge

House to house terrorist raid and ransom payment in FCT

Terrorist and Bandits kidnapping taxing ransom in Niger, Nassarawa

Benue Plateau now the den of daily beheading and terrorists killing

Kogi now a slum thanks to apc
Re: We're Not Supporting Tinubu Because Sheikh Jafaar Asked Us Not To - Northerners by Rekhina(f): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

He brought buhari to rule nigeria instead of Atiku we loved as of that time .So he will suffer Po buhari bad governance

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Guardian Says Tinubu Is "Favourite To Win" / I Think Dapo Abiodun Is Going Down Already / President Tinubu Bows To Greet Oba Of Benin In Aso Rock _photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.