Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. (665 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by logicalhumour: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
For me, I just hate the idea of handing my country over to a retired person who then leaves the seat to a cabal made up of people clearly not qualified to run the affairs of a country.

Presidential seats are very hot seats, it is not possible for a very old man to go there and actually work. THEY WILL DIE. And so, they resolve to not working. Which is the reason why PMB's health deteriorate exponentially shortly after he entered office IMFO.

That one thing that makes me support Obi is not because he's "less" corrupt. I look at my past, and I see lots of corrupt things I've done —worse of all, I still see lots of corrupt things I could do today despite seeing myself as the best human on earth.

I support Obi because I know he has the energy to head this country (according to his plan which he's open about), not leaving us in the hands of a cabal due to lack of energy.

My f*#g opinion tho.

Now, over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by budaatum: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Age, like you.

One can honour a bad father for so long but the time for this generation to take over from their old and ancient parents who wish to rule us with antiquated dead ideas is now!

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reducing the cost of governance, these money can be channeled to ending ASUU strikes.

Mr. Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Pagenaija1: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Keep space for me here

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by andysmith123(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
They said they will continue where BUHARI stoped, haha. I must vote for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by budaatum: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
andysmith123:
They said they will continue where BUHARI stoped, haha. I must vote for them

Lol, if that's all they got.

More Buhari must become their slogan.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Obidient4life2: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obi will stop wastage in Government

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Transition of Nigeria from consumption to production...

Cut down excesses and waste in government...

Restructuring, including decentralisation of police...

#Proudly Obidient..

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Trapnews: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin He is visionary and strategic. Lekki free trade zone is nothing compared to what he will do. People complain about his health forgetting that knowledge is real power.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Ozinlex: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
My support is for Obi

Reason: Integrity

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by flamingREED(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obi for the fundamental reason that the other two are unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
1. Obi won't sit and snore in Aso Rock if they are murdering people at Agatu.
Both Atiku and Tinubu might sit and snore.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by nameo: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obi

Cos he will disrupt the current system

I HATE the current system with every fibre of my being.

PS: Obi needs to engage and explain how fully tho

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by funb01: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
One is busy telling us his plans for the country, others are waiting for the Election Day to doll out billions for the electorates.

And since money answereth all things in this part of the world, I trust my people they will vote for money.

Also, Since the money to be collected by each voter on Election Day is enough to sustain us for the next four years, we won't care. The next election year comes, and we do the same.

This is how we plan to achieve the country of our dreams.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by nameo: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
funb01:
One is busy telling us his plans for the country, others are waiting for the Election Day to doll out billions for the electorates.

And since money answereth all things in this part of the world, I trust my people they will vote for money.

Also, Since the money to be collected by each voter on Election Day is enough to sustain us for the next four years, we won't care. The next election year comes, and we do the same.

This is how we plan to achieve the country of our dreams.

Things are changing tho, but i get
Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi would carry Nigerians along..

The others feel they are our God.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Karmaisme(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi make me to realize that human capital development is the bedrock of economic posperity of any nation.

Peter Obi 2023.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by frejatoye117: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
TINUBU is competent
Re: What Is That One Thing That Makes You Support Atiku, Obi, Or Tinubu? Just One. by Wilson212: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lagos is the only state the seems to to be working in Nigeria so 1 support the Architect behind the modern Lagos .if other states in Nigeria can put up to 50 percent of what Lagos is doing we will stand side by side with turkey.The only reason Lagos State is not developing in a fast pace is that Lagos is feeding almost all the state in Nigeria with it's resources

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago / Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) / Davido & His Crew Takes Bike As Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.