Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Bobrisky Trait That You Should Emulate, If You Want To Be Successful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bobrisky Trait That You Should Emulate, If You Want To Be Successful (354 Views)

Mummy Of Lagos, A.k.a Bobrisky Pleads Guilty Over Naira Abuse. Judgement Passed! / BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bobrisky Trait That You Should Emulate, If You Want To Be Successful by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dear diary, anytime I see a Bobrisky post, I remember those days, the whole world trolled this guy. The insults, the threats, the ones that called him "antichrist". 

Come and see sinners condemning a fellow sinner ! 

But this guy didn't send anyone, he continued his cross dressing, continued making his money, and continued making more waves. 

Today, go to the Bobrisky page and check whether you find any insults there. 
Today, everybody has turned the whole thing into Cruise. 
Today, the real female gender are learning how to keep thier boyfriends from Bobrisky.
Everybody has accepted him for who he said he will be. 
Troll Bobrisky on his page today, and legions of armies will come for you. 
Other crossdressers that started rising, did because Bobrisky stood his ground. 

Dear diary, in June 2021, when I started this diary session with you, I still remember an i.diot that badged into my DM, and mocked what I was doing, and asked me whether I was the only person that has a diary in this life. 

Diary this ! Diary that !!.... Oga rest abeg. 

That got to me actually, and I stopped for a while. 

But I picked myself up again and resumed in September, when I realized that this guy's father was not the person paying my school fees, and therefore, had no right to tell me what to do. 

Dear diary, this same f.ool shared two of my posts, three weeks ago. 

This same "Diary this, diary that " guy, was asking me days ago, whether "THAT, my diary is real or imaginary". 

Few months ago, when Kelly(the finest woman within the age range of 18-35 in the whole entire planet) started trending on social media, it was all this ladies whose faces has been coveted by pimples, and the ones, who heat rashes, has made their faces a dwelling place, that were comparing themselves to her. Hating and spitting vile words on a girl that did nothing to them. 

But Kelly kept peppering them, this girl kept releasing new videos everyday. 

Today, those mouths that spoke evil of this girl are now agreeing that she carries grace, and that it is her time to shine. 

They are now agreeing that she is indeed pretty and worth the hype.♥️

Dear diary, world people will always try to scatter anything new.

They will always want take off any candle that was just kindled..

They will always hate on what they don't understand. 
They hardly welcome new inventions. 
But consistency, and refusing to back down, forces them to welcome it, by force.

If you like, pay attention to their tantrums. 
If you like, let the words of one stup!d fellow dim that light in you..
Nah your loss.
Good morning. �
Re: A Bobrisky Trait That You Should Emulate, If You Want To Be Successful by wallarwallar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Life is Life

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk’had TWINS With One Of His Top Executives’ Weeks Before He Welcomed ... / PSquare - Jaiye (Official Video Is Out) / How To Watch Big Brother Naija Season 7 2022 On Dstv & Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.