Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? (331 Views)

We Are Now Back To "Biafra Or Death" Stage / Are We Fighting For A Better Nigeria, Or Fighting Peter Obi? / Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by blackpanda: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
No insults please.

What i want to understand is whether my igbo brothers actually want Biafra or want Peter Obi as President. Because since this Obi anthem starting singing online, i have noticed the east has gone silent on Biafra

Please igbos should explain bikonu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by PresidObi: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
If you also noticed, a new Nigeria is about to be born, the whole Nigeria has become more interested in registering and collection of their PVC, this si because of the level of hunger and despondency in the country.

There is one name that will be mentioned, and everything goes quiet, hope becomes renewed and the whole country starts to calm down.

Peter Obi is the name that will change the narrative of Nigeria, from negative to positive.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Igbos are very confused, they don’t know what they really want. They have been wandering in the wilderness since time immemorial, they are not destined for leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by derecho(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
We don't know but I guess Igbos would decide which is best for them.
For now, they have no choice but join in this movement.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fighting for a sovereign state isn't a bad thing, but this agitation became severe because of the evil party APC, so is like saying yoruba want oduduwa republic, because the Yorubas are rooting for bat, pls stop this

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by VoteObi2023: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yorubas spend more time talking about Peter Obi than Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Yorubas spend more time talking about Peter Obi than Tinubu

The popularity of peter obi

Is giving several Tinubu urchins

Sleepless nights tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by DispatcherLagos: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi more important than Tinubu
Biafra more important than Oduduwa
Nnamdi kanu more important than Sunday igboho.

Just in that order

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by Gandollaar(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
blackpanda:
No insults please.

What i want to understand is whether my igbo brothers actually want Biafra or want Peter Obi as President. Because since this Obi anthem starting singing online, i have noticed the east has gone silent on Biafra

Are yorubas fighting for Nigeria presidency or yooba nesan?

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by Gandollaar(f): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
By this time last year, they would have sworn no Igboman would be in the discussion about 2023.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by richie240: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nwokem, everything get time and season, OK?
This na election time, so na "igbo plesidency".
By ds time next year it wee be " biafla or death"

Bookmark ds page!
cool
blackpanda:
No insults please.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by MalcoImX: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:
If you also noticed, a new Nigeria is about to be born, the whole Nigeria has become more interested in registering and collection of their PVC, this si because of the level of hunger and despondency in the country.

God bless Nigeria.

The renewed interest of the Igbo in collecting PVC is more for a distaste to a Yoruba man becoming president and has nothing to do with hunger and despondency.

If you could remember, the interest of the Igbo in this election was heightened the moment Tinubu became APC's flagbearer, culminating in rapid rush to acquire PVCs to thwart that ambition.

This interest by the secessionist sympathizers is at best reactionary and may likely result in humongous failure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by PresidObi: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
MalcoImX:

The renewed interest of the Igbo in collecting PVC is more for a distaste to a Yoruba man becoming president and has nothing to do with hunger and despondency.

If you could remember, the interest of the Igbo in this election was heightened the moment Tinubu became APC's flagbearer, culminating in rapid rush to acquire PVCs to thwart that ambition.

This interest by the secessionist sympathizers is at best reactionary and may likely result in humongous failure.

I really dont think so, I think the rush in collection of PVC happened when Peter Obi emerged, and the rush was national, not only in some states.

Nobody wants to to thwart anyone ambitions, the masses are tired of having people of less competence rule over them, hunger doesn't look at tribe before affecting each Nigerian.
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by MalcoImX: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:

I really dont think so, I think the rush in collection of PVC happened when Peter Obi emerged, and the rush was national, not only in some states.

Nobody wants to to thwart anyone ambitions, the masses are tired of having people of less competence rule over them, hunger doesn't look at tribe before affecting each Nigerian.
Just remember the rush to collect PVC by some a day after Tinubu emerged APC's presidential candidate and the problem it nearly created in Lagos.

Let's tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by kponkedenge(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aren't you guys tired of opening different threads to obsess after someone you say can't win any state in the elections
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by FamTomx2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
richie240:
Nwokem, everything get time and season, OK?
This na election time, so na "igbo plesidency".
By ds time next year it wee be " biafla or death"

Bookmark ds page!
cool

Ì bu confirmed akpaamu grin
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by PresidObi: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
MalcoImX:
Just remember the rush to collect PVC by some a day after Tinubu emerged APC's presidential candidate and the problem it nearly created in Lagos.

Let's tell ourselves the truth.

It was Peter Obi rush, dont get it twisted.
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by blackpanda: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
derecho:
We don't know but I guess Igbos would decide which is best for them.
For now, they have no choice but join in this movement.

Your second statement negates your first!
Re: Are Igbos Fighting For Biafra Or Fighting For Peter Obi? by Iykopee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu urchin should ask same question in reverse. Does he want Nigeria or Yoruba nation? grin

It takes two to tango

(1) (Reply)

Some IPOB Members Are Dead Brain - Simon Ekpa / Labour Vice Presidential Candidate Resigns. / Who Will You Blame: The President Or APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.