Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda (6449 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by LTVersati(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2011
“It is with great pain that I write this article. Monalisa Chinda is very depressed right now and has been in tears since the tragic news of Titilayo’s inhuman death at the hands of her so-called husband. I am sure that the majority of you reading this know that Monalisa is a Domestic Violence survivor.

“Monalisa ran for her life and that has saved her life today and possibly that of her innocent daughter as her crazed ex hubby sometimes used to beat both of them together as she tried to shield herself from his vicious blows!”

http://korrectnation.com/?p=13047
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Chintua: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2011
Run Fowwest, RRRRRRRRUN!!! grin
Na Naija man work be dat o!
My sistah, thank God for your life. cheesy

Did not know she was married to a Yoruba man o.
Lagos bobo for that matter, with all the LAGIDI(AGIDI) civilization.
Just wondering if wife-beating is the only legacy his father left him. . .that is:
If he ever had a father to teach him right.
He must have leant that from his father for sure.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Nellyon(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2011
She should be pressing charges if he was violent, I am tired of hearing her story, or did she go back and recieve more abuse? if its the same old incidents, dont tell me more. thank you
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by callme2: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
pls who is Titilayo?
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Nellyon(f): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2011
call-me:

pls who is Titilayo?
who the f. u. c .k cares?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Goldieluks: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2011
she should run farrrrrrrrrrrrr awaaaaaaaaaaaay from that BEAST!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Honeycity(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
let her stay there and be shedding tears, when her ex had already moved on, he got married last year or so undecided
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
call-me:

pls who is Titilayo?

Titilayo is a young lady who got murdered by her husband last month. He murdered her and cut up her body after years of physical abuse

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
Honeycity:

let her stay there and be shedding tears, when her ex had already moved on, he got married last year or so undecided

Obviously you did not read the article. READ READ READ

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
Outstrip:

Titilayo is a young lady who got murdered by her husband last month. He murdered her and cut up her body after years of physical abuse
Please who is this monster in the name of her husband?

Any pic?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Please who is this monster in the name of her husband?

Any pic?

I think his picture was posted somewhere on this site. Probably in the family section or maybe crime
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by antitpiah: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

Run Fowwest, RRRRRRRRUN!!! grin
Na Naija man work be dat o!
My sistah, thank God for your life. cheesy

Did not know she was married to a Yoruba man o.
Lagos bobo for that matter, with all the LAGIDI(AGIDI) civilization.
Just wondering if wife-beating is the only legacy his father left him. . .that is:
If he ever had a father to teach him right.
He must have leant that from his father for sure.

God bless Blazay

Always saying it like it is

Me too, I hate Lagos people with their lasgidi (agidi) civilization

Up agenebode pooosie

Blazay, can you back it up a lil more.
grin
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Sike(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
He who get head. . . Should hold on to his head. That is to say. . . . Rrrrrrrrrrrrrun!
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by megacity: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
some of these women are terrible!

God is wise and says for women to submit to their husbands because he knows that is how to achieve peace in marriage.

What do we get? Women think they are equal with their husbands. they challenge and talk to their husbands without any respect. When these women open their mouth to talk to their husbands, they pour out pure poison and that's why they receive the ministry of slap and violence. Men don't marry wives to beat or kill them.

If a woman is successful in her career or even the MD in her office, she must understand that she is not the head of the home and be submissive to her husband in all things.

I feel sorry for late Titilayo's husband, I don't believe he killed her; one needs to have been there to know what actually happened. One day my wife was at her very terrible worst and hitting me with all her strength for no justifiable reason other than that a lady who I really had nothing personal or romantic to do with sent me a goodwill text. When I pushed the door to free myself, the door mistakenly hit her on the face and she fainted, if God didn't help me and she recovered, they would have said I killed her.

muna should have been submissive to her husband, should have been prayerful and make necessary sacrifices for her marriage to work and not leave home and come and be saying rubish.

God's hedge against violence against women in marriage is submission. He who breaks the hedge, the serpent shall bite says the Word of God

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Canisma(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Well said my brother. You see, this generation takes the marriage institution as if its a social institution. No marriage can work without God being directly involved in it. My advice to all men and ladies is ; once u get whom to marry, both of u should go to a good and powerful man of God for deliverance. Once u do this, then the sky would be ur limit in ur marriage. God bless u all.Well said my brother. You see, this generation takes the marriage institution as if its a social institution. No marriage can work without God being directly involved in it. My advice to all men and ladies is ; once u get whom to marry, both of u should go to a good and powerful man of God for deliverance. Once u do this, then the sky would be ur limit in ur marriage. God bless u all.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by tpia5: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
Men don't marry wives to beat or kill them.

at least most dont, i hope.

lord have mercy on today's marriages.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Cosmass(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
Canisma:

Well said my brother. You see, this generation takes the marriage institution as if its a social institution. No marriage can work without God being directly involved in it. My advice to all men and ladies is ; once u get whom to marry, both of u should go to a good and powerful man of God for deliverance. Once u do this, then the sky would be your limit in your marriage. God bless u all.Well said my brother. You see, this generation takes the marriage institution as if its a social institution. No marriage can work without God being directly involved in it. My advice to all men and ladies is ; once u get whom to marry, both of u should go to a good and powerful man of God for deliverance. Once u do this, then the sky would be your limit in your marriage. God bless u all.

Your advice?? Deliverance for and from what?
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
I tire. People can be so lazy about things. They wait for a man of God to deliver themfrom everything. Deliver them from poverty. Deliver them from a bad man/woman. deliver them from wicked in laws. Deliver them from imaginary enemies. Deliver them even from their possesed children. HELP YOUR DAMN SELF. Heaven help those who help themselves. That's how people go to a "man of god" to cast out their imaginary demons and then return home with a legion of demons. mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by MeGaStReEt: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
them dey tell person first
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by adaphik(f): 4:53am On Aug 01, 2011
Well, women can be really naghty n annoying, no doubt. I'm still not of d opinion that a man shld beat his wife, for any reason. It is animalistic n inhuman.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by brainpulse: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2011
When the bible says two are better than one, says a lot of things especially if they take time to be humble and reason together. No mariage is made from heaven but two people can make there marriage like heaven.
It takes a well trained career woman to be humble and respectful for her to keep her home. Our mother went through alot from our father but still they endurer pray and were humble so they are happy now.
Must men make a lot of mistake going for beauty, celebrities and well to do ladies because they believe they can get someting in return noot knowing that you dont stay in the house even with the niceist beast.
It is not all women that respect the pride of marriage they believe when there is problem, i frustrate the man and he pushes me out of the house, people will blame him because they wont ask what the woman did. Must quiet easy going Men have been turn to touts in there own homes and they few that likes no wahala had being turn to dumbs, dundy or slaves.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by brainpulse: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2011
Athough there are no excuse ffor any man whosoever, whatsoever to lay a finger on a lady but think about this, your wive is insultive at any slightess provocaton. spends a decade in the salon, the house unkept, she likes going visiting even when the time comes for the man to eat. She says i working too even when times come to spend with the family, she doesnt respect her inlaws.what could be so "bader" or worst than that.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2011
i am not for domestic violence for whatever reasons and i pray not to get involve in such however this story is simply one-sided. i dont believe whatever this lady says jare.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by juman(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2011
Women! Women!!
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by swaggerboi2011: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2011
mtcheeew
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Spyker: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
She forgot the "for better for worse" part of marriage?
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by JBL316: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
She don escape from SOBIBOR, pls let her enjoy her escape. I beg!
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by ravenesque: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
I'm glad that Monalisa got out when she did. She sounds pretty sincere about what happened - she could have regurgitated the whole story from start to finish, but she didn't. She just stuck to the relevant bits and then revealed some facts about her childhood. Nothing wrong with that at all.

For the guy who managed to knock his wife out with one move of the door, if wifey had died, you would have been charged with manslaughter, and in my opinion u would have deserved it. Not one time did u mention that ur wife knocked you out with all her slapping and hitting, but from just one move you managed to make her 'faint'. I can just imagine the amount of force that you used to 'move' that door.

Personally, I know that women can be irritating and troublesome - but men are just as irritating and troublesome - and unfortunatley our culture only has clauses which assist the men to cope, i.e:

irritating and troublesome women: Be humble and submissive to your man, or else
irritating and troublesome men: mscheew, abeg what is all the fuss about, carry go jor.

This is an absolutely unfair and ridiculous equation, and that is where the problem lies.

Women are not equal to men, and men are not equal to women. In the same way that my car is not equal to my tv or vice versa.

They have different roles to play, different requirements, different specs, they are even wired and built differently - I can not subsitute one for the other. They are equally important to me (important because I like having them, but I can and have gone without both).

Men and women are 'equal' in their opinions and feelings, and that is about it.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by neroy75(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
I WILL ADVICE PEOPLE THAT MAKE COMMENTS ON SENSITIVE ISSUES LIKE THIS TO BE VERY SURE BEFORE POSTING REPLIES ON THE WALL.

I'M A FAMILY FRIEND TO THE SAID COUPLE AND THERE WAS NO POINT IN TIME HAS SHEGUN DEJO RICHARDS, LAID HIS HANDS ON HIS EX-WIFE. HE IS NOT AND WAS NEVER A WOMAN BATTER. THOUGH THEY HAD THEIR DIFFERENCE WHICH THEY COULDN'T RESOLVE.

BE SURE OF WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE. DEJO RICHARDS HAS SINCE MOVED ON WITH HIS LIFE AND HE SO MUCH ADORE S AND LOVES HIS DAUGHTER SO DEARLY.
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by mkmyers45(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
Eya my sista, kpele One bitten twice shy sad
Re: I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
neroy75:

I WILL ADVICE PEOPLE THAT MAKE COMMENTS ON SENSITIVE ISSUES LIKE THIS TO BE VERY SURE BEFORE POSTING REPLIES ON THE WALL.

I'M A FAMILY FRIEND TO THE SAID COUPLE AND THERE WAS NO POINT IN TIME HAS SHEGUN DEJO RICHARDS, LAID HIS HANDS ON HIS EX-WIFE. HE IS NOT AND WAS NEVER A WOMAN BATTER. THOUGH THEY HAD THEIR DIFFERENCE WHICH THEY COULDN'T RESOLVE.

BE SURE OF WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE. DEJO RICHARDS HAS SINCE MOVED ON WITH HIS LIFE AND HE SO MUCH ADORE S AND LOVES HIS DAUGHTER SO DEARLY.

Where you sitting there in their house with them? Monalisa says he did. Her uncle also says he was abusive. He says he did not so who do I believe. Thank God he has moved on. Is it not the same thing we are all thanking God for. I remember how Monalisa was running her mouth before the whole shebang happened. it was very obvious to me that she was in an abusive relationship. This was long before we even heard about the divorce. she was not fooling anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans reacts to Regina Daniels New Picture on Instagram / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / ” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.