Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket (21359 Views)

2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by barbstee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awoleesu:

Jakande (even his deputy was Muslim),
Adedibu, etc... Do you even know Awo at all?

For Jakande I can't say much but Adedibu a disciple? Are you kidding me?

And that's all?
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by Welcomme: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
barbstee:

Are there no Muslims in Taraba and Benue?

Why the double standard?

You only cry when it's against you and that's how a typical Nigerian is.

EKITI and Ondo doesn't even have aMuslim deputy despite the population of Muslims in the 2 states and in each of the states Muslims have produced a deputy governor before yet Muslims ain't crying fowl
From 1999 till date, all Taraba state deputies have been Muslims. The population of Christians in Kano state, Borno State, Katsina State are far more than that of Ekiti, Ondo and Benue.. But there have never been a Christian deputy or even chief of staff in any of these state I mentioned above.. So you want to compare Nigeria with Ekiti or Benue where Muslims are not even up to 2 percent in these state
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by hohafrank(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Let Tinubu be running from pillar to post,he can never be Nigeria president .
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
GGirll:

YOUR PAPA

See who's looking for iota of sense but lacks sense and wisdom.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by JayB11(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The north it want to appease with it have been rejecting it for "one nijeria" balance

Adamawa is about to elect christian deputy, kaduna is going back to christian deputy, gombe already have christian deputy alongside nassarawa, kwara, kogi

Plateau is going christian christian, taraba, benue full christian govs

All states christian have significant population up north are sensitive to the times

But Tinubu begs to differ with the logic nationally

Wait ooo!

Governor Boni Haruna, former Governor of Adamawa State (1999-2007) is a Christian. Likewise former Governor Bala James Ngillari. Adamawa has always been balancing there government.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by Welcomme: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
barbstee:

Ondo/Ekiti Muslims? You obviously erred here I sure know more about the 2 states there are about 40% of the population as Muslims or so and they've even produce a Muslim deputy during the old Ondo state in person of Musa Ayeni
You are a bloody liar. Ondo and Most especially Ekiti don't have 5% Muslims. Aside from the Akoko area of Ondo, tell me any LGA that has a sizable Muslim population in Ondo? Tell me any local government in Ekiti with 5% Muslims.. You think you are talking to children abi...
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by theamazonguru(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
ojobek:
TINUBU WILL DEFINITELY GO FOR MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET BECAUSE OF HIS HATREDS FOR CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA.GOD WILL SURELY DISAPPOINT HIM(IN SHALL ALLAHU)

I am not in support of Tinubu in any way, but I am a rational human being.
So you mean Tinubu hates Christians yet he got married to a Christian woman.
This is unbelievable.

Make una dey reason well now.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by GGirll: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=114428807][/quote]

The pain in your demented soul is just beginning, you will collapse very soon out of hate and wickedness, your useless father should have used condom but alas, he's too useless and poor to buy one, like father like son, bastard retard.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by McBishop2020: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
for this rubbish you have posted peter obi won't near that seat

Fulani Muslim should better have it

My dear, I don't care who wins; I care for whom I will vote: whether he wins or not is never my concern.

So, support your candidate in peace. Shalom!
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2022
The message of the cleric is very clear to those who have ears. He is against muslim-muslim ticket but did not stand out in criticizing the parties that fielded muslims as presidantial candidates. For the sake of justice and equity, is it suppose to be so.? Because Buhari is a muslim about to finish his tenure. I had a conversation with a friend who is a muslim from katsina and he categorically told me that our own is our own which means they are all in for atiku. But the big question is; those you claim are yours, what have they done to deserve your support or praises? Have your condition improve under their watch?
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by Ofiadiegwu: 5:12am On Jul 05, 2022
This Sheik has written his name in gold.

Thanks to him for coming out against the odds to say the very truth which many people have been unable to utter especially among the good Muslims in Nigeria.

I always know that good people abounds in Islam, only that the bad ones make more noise and paint the religion in bad light.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by thunder74(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South South have 6 solid christian governor's and vice

South East have 5 solid christian governor's and vice

South West have 6 states with christian govs or vice at every given election

That is 17 states alone where Christian's are deemed major stakeholders to continuously have one of their own or both

North Central have 5 christian governors or vice (kwara,Kogi,plateau,benue, nassarawa)

North East have 2 christian governors or vice (with Adamawa about to get a Christian deputy)

North west would have one Christian deputy in kaduna next year

Christians have 24 governors or deputies in 36 states with only 11 states for only Muslim alone

Some how you believe the people who have stake enough to be represented in these states no longer have stake nationally

Which also means Muslims have 48 Governors and deputies if you remove 24 of the Christians governors and deputies from the 72 governors and deputies we have in Nigeria and if you add Abuja, you have 50 for Muslims.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Emu4life:
Amazing how People who claim to seeking Tinubu's failure are doing permutations on how Muslim -Muslim ticket will destroy Tinubu, isn't that what you guyz want? Abi, I no understand o. Aren't you guyz supposed to be Happy
It seems Muslim -Muslim ticket is the sure bet for Tinubu. More reasons his adversaries dread it and are becoming increasingly restless.
They are talking of justice and equity in a plural society, you're talking of politics.
Democracy allows freedom of choice, even if they are opposing his candidacy that doesn't mean the right thing should not be done. Remember those opposing his candidacy are not sure of their own candidate will win,same way Tinubu camp are not also sure of winning, hence they are looking for political convenience.
Any politician that the peace and unity of different components doesn't matter to him or her doesn't worth being elected as representative in any form. Politics has created alot of gulf in our today system and there is need to unite different components at any giving opportunity, not playing on the sensibilities of people.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by barbstee(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Welcomme:
You are a bloody liar. Ondo and Most especially Ekiti don't have 5% Muslims. Aside from the Akoko area of Ondo, tell me any LGA that has a sizable Muslim population in Ondo? Tell me any local government in Ekiti with 5% Muslims.. You think you are talking to children abi...

You obviously know little about the 2 states

Mind you I schooled in EKITI and even a visit to Ado-Ekiti alone should change your orientation
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by akbonus: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He hate Christian yet he has a Christian wife.

Judge, is there iota of sense in what you posted

it doesn't matter at all, i am a member of RCCG and a married man, i have seen many men fighting the relatives of their wives and they will tell them, Honey just let me deal with them, this has nothing to do with you and take it like i am fighting your kinsmen or tribe people, but they actual fighting them. let Tifnubu come with his Muslim Muslim ticket we are waiting for him at the poll. Emilokan will surely fail insha Allah
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by akbonus: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2022
treesun:

We too are coconut heads!
I LOVE YOU O,AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM AT THE POLL
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by akbonus: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Binancian:
Let them go ahead and pair the drug dealer and kaduna terrorist together
E go clear foe their eye soon

OMO!THAT IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE OOO
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by barbstee(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Welcomme:
From 1999 till date, all Taraba state deputies have been Muslims. The population of Christians in Kano state, Borno State, Katsina State are far more than that of Ekiti, Ondo and Benue.. But there have never been a Christian deputy or even chief of staff in any of these state I mentioned above.. So you want to compare Nigeria with Ekiti or Benue where Muslims are not even up to 2 percent in these state

Go and verify I'm grounded in EKITI than saying earsays
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
barbstee:

I don't think Muslims have ever produced the governor in Taraba and Plateau states despite their population and to say Muslims are not significant in Benue you erred. Now if they are having a second thought in Plateau and reverse is the case in Gombe and Adamawa according to your report then who is more accommodating?
And that said what of Ekiti and Ondo that has significant number of Muslims?

Anyway my argument so far is religion shouldn't be the basis of consideration
I don't know where you people always get your data from. In Gombe and Adamawa you can boast of some local government areas to be predominantly christains population but in Ekiti and Ondo, the reverse is the case. You can't say this local government area is predominantly muslims. In Ekiti and Ondo, they are either christains or traditionalists. The muslims population in those two states are so minute and seems insignificant. Same way you can't see a complete local government area in Kano, Jigawa, Katsina that can be said to be populated by christains.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by barbstee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
I don't know where you people always get your data from. In Gombe and Adamawa you can boast of some local government areas to be predominantly christains population but in Ekiti and Ondo, the reverse is the case. You can't say this local government area is predominantly muslims. In Ekiti and Ondo, they are either christains or traditionalists. The muslims population in those two states are so minute and seems insignificant. Same way you can't see a complete local government area in Kano, Jigawa, Katsina that can be said to be populated by christains.

Are you from Ondo or Ekiti?
If the answer is No then quote me not
I know what I'm saying about the 2 states

However they may not be concentrated in a LG like you said
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by God1stson(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Thesame way OSIBANJO was a Christian pastor and couldn't influence buharis appointment of only Northan MUSLIM. I could have insulted u but I'm a Christian.I will just say may the Lord hear the cries of southern kaduna christians, owo massacre and Reverend father's kidnapped always and Judge u according ur sins.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by God1stson(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Just because of tribal afflilition. You maybe educated but still uncivilized. Wholesome education liberates ur mind from primordial sentiments and cause u to have a better world view of common humanity. I thank UNN for making me part of what I m today, a liberal thinker not an ethnocentric warrior.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Which sin was committed by me? shocked

God1stson:

Thesame way OSIBANJO was a Christian pastor and couldn't influence buharis appointment of only Northan MUSLIM. I could have insulted u but I'm a Christian.I will just say may the Lord hear the cries of southern kaduna christians, owo massacre and Reverend father's kidnapped always and Judge u according ur sins.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Are you sure you're not on meth diet!

What did I posted, what's your reaction
God1stson:

Just because of tribal afflilition. You maybe educated but still uncivilized. Wholesome education liberates ur mind from primordial sentiments and cause u to have a better world view of common humanity. I thank UNN for making me part of what I m today, a liberal thinker not an ethnocentric warrior.
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by PoliciaNLand: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you sure you're not on meth diet!

What did I posted, what's your reaction
insulting people with impunity because they know they'll go free.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Are you also on meth diet tongue
PoliciaNLand:
insulting people with impunity because they know they'll go free.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by PoliciaNLand: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you also on meth diet tongue
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket by Osaze007: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
barbstee:

Ondo/Ekiti Muslims? You obviously erred here I sure know more about the 2 states there are about 40% of the population as Muslims or so and they've even produce a Muslim deputy during the old Ondo state in person of Musa Ayeni

Ondo and Ekiti 40% Muslim is the joke of the century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. / PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.