Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fintech Business Plan – Partners/investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fintech Business Plan – Partners/investors Needed (393 Views)

Partners/investors / Business Plan For Small Chops And Barbeque In Nigeria / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fintech Business Plan – Partners/investors Needed by aik247: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello, I will make this request public and very explicit. I am working on a unique FinTech project (Blockchain & Fiat) It would be a SEMI decentralized peer to peer Digital Banking system (Crypto & Fiat). I have properly documented this business plan into a doc and would be shared to potential partners or investors; here is a highlight of it all.

Project Summary: This is a complete Blockchain banking system that would combine all Banking features into one system. Some of the features are; Send money globally (Multi Currency), receive money globally (from any currency), website payment integration (API integrations), Virtual cards, Virtual Banks & POS payments.

The Development Team: I have a complete team of developers here in Ajah, Lagos State where customer’s project are being developed. We have developed several projects which are used globally, and I currently have a development experience of 10+ years and some of my developers have about 7 – 5 – 4 respectively. Also on my Dev team are graphics designers, content developers, UI/UX designers and digital Marketers.

Competitive Advantage:
The competitive advantage of this project are as follows;
1) Official rate used for foreign transfer: People would be able to send a cross border payment at the official rate. Example, someone in Nigeria would be able to send USD to an international wallet at the official exchange rate which is received instantly with very low fees (0.1%)
2) Multiple Payment Options: The peer to peer would enable users pay and receive money with more than 100 Payment options. So sellers who have integrated to accept this payment option on their website would be able to collect payments from any type of customer easily and funds are settled to the seller’s wallet instantly.
3) No Regional Barriers: Most FinTech companies are additionally controlled by their default Bank’s regulation. Example, Flutterwave doesn’t offer its services to some Countries and currencies because of her Bank’s partnership not to offer services there, Like Iran, Russia and so on. This project is not directly tied to any Bank, so these restrictions don’t apply.
4) Multi Language: The platform would be available in over 10 languages which makes it possible for a wider usage globally.
5) Blockchain & Fiat: The system would function as a Blockchain based project and would also function as the traditional FinTech system all together.
6) Instant Settlement: Most international payments are settled after 3 working days, some 7 while some 24 hours. When you receive payment with this system, funds are available instantly and can be withdrawn instantly also.
7) Multiple Virtual cards & Virtual Banks: Users would be able to use several virtual card and virtual banks from different Merchants easily

Project Required Capital: I am currently sourcing for USD$50,000 for Marketing purpose only. The whole development cost would be covered by me and everything needed to get it live.
The Marketing is at that value because of the crucial strategy which MUST be deployed for new projects like this.

Projected Earnings: At worst case scenario estimating at $50 per conversion for new Merchants to the system, at just 0.1% fees and at the initial startup rate of about 1,000 startup Merchants, within 3 Months after launch, this project would have earned $200,000 already in Profit.
There are very unique ways the system makes profits, unfortunately this won’t be shared here!

Partners / Investors Requirement:
Am currently looking for Partners or Investors, the development has just started so this is quite very early to join. I have a comprehensive business plan which would be shared only with Potential Partners or Investors for this project.
We can have a meeting via ZOOM or via a physical meeting.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mfb Tier 1 Unit License In Lagos For Sale / Introducing NG365.NET / My Testimony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.