Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku (879 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Deltawarri(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Everywhere in Nigeria and London are now Obidient, No One is Atikulating any more.

Atiku and PDP has gone into Extinction - says Isaac Fayose

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ad7cYZ6sE8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfj79VaDwPS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
You are a small boy bro. Atiku and PDP are too big for you bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Totilopussylick(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
He is simply returning back the favor tongue

This time, it will never be in vain tongue

Obi till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Truthisunique2: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
We agree he has gone into Extinction

But you when dey pre-tintion can you stop using his name to drag publicity to yourself

Is like na him name be the only thing you dey use hold body na
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are a small bro. Atiku and PDP are too big for you bro...

This fellow is behind the news. The Atiku still spoke and made a press release within 24 hours ago.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Jones4190(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
“Peter Obi strategically invested in Breweries so that his supporters can get drunk and insult people…”

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jones4190:
“Peter Obi strategically invested in Breweries so that his supporters can get drunk and insult people…”

Nice!
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
a
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jones4190:

Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by rolams(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one is becoming more useless and stupid.

God! Why do we have many stupid people on social media these days?
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
donaldking10:

Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

I ALREADY KNEW THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAD. CONGENITAL CESSPIT LINEAGE.

YOU ARE A GUTTER MATERIAL AND SHOULD BE PLACED IN THERE, WHERE YOU RIGHTLY BELONG.

Since you have made your MADNESS an issue. You need to have this.

NO ONE IN YOUR CURSED MISERABLE FAMILY OF MAGGOTS WOULD EVER RISE TO ATTAIN THE HEIGHT AND ACHIEVEMENT OBTAINED BY ANY MEMBER OF THE TINUBU FAMILY.

If in the ROT sense you parade about, thinks any elder at septuagenarian stage must be as SCICKLY as the mongrels that brings you to come intoxicate humanity. Then, we need to take a deeper look at the endemic ROT with INFIRMITY that rocks and put DOWN every of your forebears and how profound it must have been.

I KNOW HOW TO MEET INGRAINED GOAT BLOODS OF YOUR ILK.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mickykarim:

I ALREADY KNEW THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAD. CONGENITAL CESSPIT LINEAGE.

YOU ARE A GUTTER MATERIAL AND SHOULD BE PLACED IN THERE, WHERE YOU RIGHTLY BELONG.

Since you have made your MADNESS an issue. You need to have this.

NO ONE IN YOUR CURSED MISERABLE FAMILY OF MAGGOTS WOULD EVER RISE TO ATTAIN THE HEIGHT AND ACHIEVEMENT OBTAINED BY ANY MEMBER OF THE TINUBU FAMILY.

If in the ROT sense you parade about, thinks any elder at septuagenarian stage must be as SCICKLY as the mongrels that brings you to come intoxicate humanity. Then, we need to take a deeper look at the endemic ROT with INFIRMITY that rocks and put DOWN every of your forebears and how profound it must have been.

I KNOW HOW TO MEET INGRAINED GOAT BLOODS OF YOUR ILK.

Mugu.
All this unnecessary Grammer for simple question i asked.
Just see how your stupid conscience is flogging you.
Moreover i don't even remember mentioning the name of any candidate, na still your guilty conscience make u mention Tinubu because i never even knew who u were supporting initially.
You even know the man is not healthy & fit, yet u plan on imposing him on innocent Nigerians.
Another Buhari 2.0.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge you for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of your entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
donaldking10:

Mugu.
All this unnecessary Grammer for simple question i asked.
Just see how your stupid conscience is flogging you.

CONSCIENCE YOU SAY!

You are not endowed with any. GOATS in your ilk do not have it.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mickykarim:

CONSCIENCE YOU SAY!

You are not endowed with any. GOATS in your ilk do not have it.

I'm a proud Peter obi supporter, & i'm proud to be as healthy as he is.
I'll keep saying this.........
AMEN.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
donaldking10:

I'm a proud Peter obi supporter, & i'm proud to be as healthy as he is.
I'll keep saying this.........
AMEN.

A GOAT AND AN INFIRM SOUL. IRREDEEMABLE STATE.

You are a lost sorry soul and will definitely get your wished SICKNESS.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mickykarim:

A GOAT AND AN INFIRM SOUL. IRREDEEMABLE STATE.

You are a lost sorry soul and will definitely get your wished SICKNESS.

Just proudly say AMEN, & stop making more fool of yourself here.
You are not even proud of the so called sick old man you are supporting.
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
donaldking10:

Just proudly say AMEN, & stop making more fool of yourself here.
You are not even proud of the so called sick old man you are supporting.

HOW SICKLY WERE THE TWO MALE DOGS THAT PRODUCED TO YOU, TO BECOME A FOUL PRESENCE TO HUMANITY?
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by donaldking10: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mickykarim:

HOW SICKLY WERE THE TWO MALE DOGS THAT PRODUCED TO YOU, TO BECOME A FOUL PRESENCE TO HUMANITY?
Childish reply.
I was even expecting a better come-back from you after all the logical facts i presented to you.
But i can see that your brain is sick, & you have nothing good to offer just like the sick candidate you are supporting.
I take my leave because it's a total waste of time replying you.
A little reminder before i leave tho.......
Re: Atiku Has Gone Into Extinction, No One Talks About PDP -Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku by Mickykarim: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
donaldking10:

Childish reply.
I was even expecting a better come-back from you after all the logical facts i presented to you.
But i can see that your brain is sick, & you have nothing good to offer just like the sick candidate you are supporting.
I take my leave because it's a total waste of time replying you.
A little reminder before i leave tho.......

LIKE THE IRRELEVANT LINEAGE YOU REPRESENT AND DOGLY FOREBEARS UNHEARD OF WHICH MAY NEVER MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL IMPACT ON SOCIETY BUT, NEGATIVE UNWHOLESOMENESS OF THE RABID OG TYPE. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MWANING OF THE WORD "FACT'.

Including, what it represents and stand for. You are only able to avail your undeserving mentality of the hearsay.

TAKING OFFENCE ON GRAMMAR SHOWS, ONE MORE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN FUNDMENTALLY DEBASED.

I may have been casting jewels before a soulless representative of a family member of SWINES.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Biden Arrives Saudi Arabia / Asari Calls For Peter Obi's Arrest, List Crimes (video) / Muslim-muslim Ticket: How Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.