Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Diamond Bank Medical And Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Medical And Training (1343 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / Natforce Recruitment And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Medical And Training by doncnn(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2007
HELLO GUYS,

pls i went for the diamond bank medicals on the 6th august. but uptil now i hav not been contacted for the trainning. but i called someone who did the medical the same day with me, and he told me he got a text and dat they r resuming today been monday, then i called someon else and he said he too hav not got his own, so please i need ur help

doncnn
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by Sexyuhlala(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2007
Sorry,l dont mean any harm,but maybe you should go for a medical test somewhere else and see if there's amy problem cuz l see no reason why they called your friends and you were not called.
I wish u all the best and also keep praying
Ciao
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by tglaz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
@sexyuhlala
u don instil fear into the mind of doncnn.d guy fit dey fear if him don catch some , shocked
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by uzzi: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
U can call the hr department. Take their number 014626663. Good luck. By the way whatever the answer is, it is not the end of the world. Life continues and so do struggles.
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by PIKI: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2007
My brother nothing is wrong with you.They will call you, dont be afraid cos that
job is yours, no gate of hell can stop it. keep thanking God for Your New Job.
Be blessed.
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by oluchikeh(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2007
Be patient. i just got back from the DB training in owerri but some people who did the medical test with us were not all in the owerri training school but were called for the training that just started in the lagos training school.
i think the training is going on in batches so the lagos class maybe full and u may be called for the next batch
just keep praying and dont rest on your oars
God's grace
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by kroy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dön't be distoped by dat,i was also not invitd 4 d training but got confirmation 4rm d head office and also the person i know in trainin school apapa dat it's in batches.Lets continue 2 pray,we shall get der.
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by kroy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dön't be distoped by dat,i was also not invitd 4 d training but got confirmation 4rm d head office and also the person i know in trainin school apapa dat it's in batches.Lets continue 2 pray,we shall get der.
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by kroy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by kroy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Diamond Bank Medical And Training by doncnn(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
hello,

menn im so happy. jus want to thank members especially piki, oluchikeh and kroy, u all hav really made my day by giving me reason to hope in God, thanks a million and God bless,

(1) (Reply)

Efcc, Sss Seize International Passport Of Bank Mds. / Press Release------cbn Circular On The Sacked 5 Banks Md And Executives / Federal Inland Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.