Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

D’banj, M.i And Waje Turn Up For Nehemiah Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj, M.i And Waje Turn Up For Nehemiah Project (635 Views)

M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / Timaya is 36 and Waje is 34. Check out the real age of some of Nigeria's artiste / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj, M.i And Waje Turn Up For Nehemiah Project by SexyChic05(f): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2011
It was an inspiring night spiced with great musical performances, comedy and fashion as the Sahara Group boss, Tonye Cole hosted youth, celebs and dignitaries at the inaugural edition of his initiative, ‘Nehemiah Project’ on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at the Expo Hall of Eko Hotel & Suites. Read more on http://www.thenetng.com/2011/07/26/dbanj-m-i-and-waje-turn-up-for-nehemiah-project/
Re: D’banj, M.i And Waje Turn Up For Nehemiah Project by buy1get2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
wow!!
my guyz is at it again!!1

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Family Plans Tribute Concert / Agbani Darego At Mania Magazine’s Autograph Signing / Jennifer Lopez Back With Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.