Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy (1765 Views)

IDF Strike Targets Hamas Military Chief Muhammad Deif(photos) / Breaking - US & UK Military Ready For Strike Against Yemen Tonight. IRAN Next ? / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Shascky33:

Nobody knows untill dem fight. But one thing is clear, fear who no dey fear the consequences of war.

It's Known in case you dont, US will decimate Russia in conventional war, There is No two ways about.

1 Like

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Mattswaggz: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Stop capping and tell me who is Currently Number military in the world? Answer it.

Dude ain't getting the point.....

How about you organize a friendly war between the countries you're interested in knowing who's got the best military and see who wins?

Humans make assumptions of which could be very wrong in reality just like we make some assumptions on football matches but get a different outcome when reality plays out(the match being played) ......... so if you're gonna keep on deceiving yourself that the US got the strongest military (an assumption made by western analyst probably) ,, you're free to do so,,, just don't assume everyone is as dumb as you're. We can only believe facts and not someone/a group of people's assumptions/opinions.

SO AS IT STANDS,,, NOT UNTIL THE US MILITARY FIGHTS AND DEFEAT THE RUSSIAN MILITARY..... WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS STRONGER,,, WE CAN ONLY ASSUME BASED ON DATA,LOGISTICS AND EVEN SENTIMENTS.

3 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

Dude ain't getting the point.....

How about you organize a friendly war between the countries you're interested in knowing who's got the best military and see who wins?

Humans make assumptions of which could be very wrong in reality just like we make some assumptions on football matches but get a different outcome when reality plays out(the match being played) ......... so if you're gonna keep on deceiving yourself that the US got the strongest military (an assumption made by western analyst probably) ,, you're free to do so,,, just don't assume everyone is as dumb as you're. We can only believe facts and not someone/a group of people's assumptions/opinions.

SO AS IT STANDS,,, NOT UNTIL THE US MILITARY FIGHTS AND DEFEAT THE RUSSIAN MILITARY..... WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS STRONGER,,, WE CAN ONLY ASSUME BASED ON DATA,LOGISTICS AND EVEN SENTIMENTS.

Look at are maopic your thinking is, equating and comparing War with football, at times i wonder the set of brains on Nairaland.

If I have 1 Billion Naira and you have 100 million naira, who do you think will outspend each other? Or in your Delude thinking, we should organize a spending spree, Then we can know who will outspend each other? Even when It's obvious I can.
Some of you really have to start using your number six.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Shascky33: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

It's Known in case you dont, US will decimate Russia in conventional war, There is No two ways about.
Enjoy your Delusion

4 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Hanibbal(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

US that couldn't fight Iraq alone during the 1991 gulf war undecided

US that couldn't even fight same Iraq alone during 2003 invasion. undecided

US that ordinary ill equipped rice farmers routed out of Indochina region of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. undecided

US should prove its overrated worth and start fighting alone. Russia is doing it alone in Ukraine and it is decimating the well eqipped Ukrainian military hard. When will U.S do it alone too?

Go and sleep and continue dreaming jare.

3 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Shascky33: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Funny you, your single opinion with No access to back things up should be taken over some professional institutions with facts and access? There is some kind of questions you don't ask in a public forum, as people will laugh at .
Oga 4get experts, na too much American film dey worry you. Everyone knws our internet over here is controlled by the west and cannot write a shit against her glory. America has uk and other allies to help her fund her war through NATO. If china and russia should join an alliance today and wage a non nuclear war over europe, europe will be on her knees in 2~3 years. U can never lose a war if Russia supports you militarily. You can ask vietnam,syria and india. Pick up a history book and reduce ur consumption of hollywood

3 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Shascky33: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
you and this you're usual gibberish. Is how you quickly point out the destruction of America but inquiring the other people prophecy . Including, the America founding fathers . even though America will suffer set backs due to judgement from God. Russia will be finish in history. Take a time and listen to Janse van Rensburg . The Nostradamus of south Africa . Your darling Russia will be finish in the incoming wars. All the prophecy of Janse van Rensburg all 100% accurate .
Bross no vex ahbeg, are you related to Righteousness? Una baseless prophecy inclined analysis dey give us migrane.

1 Like

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Shascky33: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Look at are maopic your thinking is, equating and comparing War with football, at times i wonder the set of brains on Nairaland.

If I have 1 Billion Naira and you have 100 million naira, who do you think will outspend each other? Or in your Delude thinking, we should organize a spending spree, Then we can know who will outspend each other? Even when It's obvious I can.
And you think you sound intelligent. Lol

2 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by okeysoninv: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Bross no vex ahbeg, are you related to Righteousness? Una baseless prophecy inclined analysis dey give us migrane.
if America founding father George Washington that saw the 3 woes of America who are you an ordinary Nigerian. yes, America will be nuke but they will survive as for Russia they will be finish. read about south Africa sirner
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

US that couldn't fight Iraq alone during the 1991 gulf war undecided

US that couldn't even fight same Iraq alone during 2003 invasion. undecided

US that ordinary ill equipped rice farmers routed out of Indochina region of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. undecided

US should prove its overrated worth and start fighting alone. Russia is doing it alone in Ukraine and it is decimating the well eqipped Ukrainian military hard. When will U.S do it alone too?

Go and sleep and continue dreaming jare.

Clowns everywhere.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
if America founding father George Washington that saw the 3 woes of America who are you an ordinary Nigerian. yes, America will be nuke but they will survive as for Russia they will be finish. read about south Africa sirner

Leave all those uninformed persons,I have tried Several times to Lecture them, both in military hardwares comparison, But their minds are made up. They could not even provide a valid counter.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Shascky33:

And you think you sound intelligent. Lol

A Clown can never tell when one is sounding inteligent.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Oga 4get experts, na too much American film dey worry you. Everyone knws our internet over here is controlled by the west and cannot write a shit against her glory. America has uk and other allies to help her fund her war through NATO. If china and russia should join an alliance today and wage a non nuclear war over europe, europe will be on her knees in 2~3 years. U can never lose a war if Russia supports you militarily. You can ask vietnam,syria and india. Pick up a history book and reduce ur consumption of hollywood

I'm giving you facts and you are here clowning Hollywood.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Hanibbal(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2022
cool cool

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Mattswaggz: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Damn,,, should've known I was replying a dumb person I would've stopped earlier. .why shouldn't war be compared to football,,,, only Idiots assume that war is easily predictable.

According to your analogy,, who are you referring to as the one with a billion and who's the one with the millions (US or Russia ) ,,, and I don't know what you mean by when it's obvious.... what's obvious here?

Also,, what's "MAOPIC " thinking?
undecided
BritishNaija:

Damn,,, should've known I was replying a dumb person I would've stopped earlier. .why shouldn't war be compared to football,,,, only Idiots assume that war is easily predictable.

According to your analogy,, who are you referring to as the one with a billion and who's the one with the millions (US or Russia ) ,,, and I don't know what you mean by when it's obvious.... what's obvious here?

https://www.nairaland.com/7212157/scott-ritter-us-nato-cannot-win

Open the link above,,, it's the US Army Intel officer admitting that they can't win Russia in a full scale war,,Including their NATO allies.

But here is a nigga that knows nothing about war saying bull shit........ OR DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN HIM

2 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Hanibbal(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

undecided

Open the link above,,, it's the US Army Intel officer admitting that they can't win Russia in a full scale war,,Including their NATO allies.

But here is a nigga that knows nothing about war saying bull shit........ OR DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN HIM

That "Maopic" sef grin
The same guy that claimed he had worked for BAE systems, Boeing and Russian Spy agency. grin grin

SpaceX and CIA are even looking for ways to employ him too grin

1 Like

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

undecided

You are Delude thinking he was referring to conventional, The only War US can't Win with Russia is Nuclear. And stop comparing War with football, it makes you look lame.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Shascky33: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are Delude thinking he was referring to conventional, The only War US can't Win with Russia is Nuclear. And stop comparing War with football, it makes you look lame.
Thinking about this whole tin sef, football is a war between 2 or multiple teams. The team with the best arsenal (players and coach), right tactics and calculation (sometimes with a touch of Luck) win the game. Argue with useless unintellectual points if you like.

2 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Thinking about this whole tin sef, football is a war between 2 or multiple teams. The team with the best arsenal (players and coach), right tactics and calculation (sometimes with a touch of Luck) win the game. Argue with useless unintellectual points if you like.

Stop equating football with war, War is dealth certificate that you die from any error. Football is Fun. Do you know how tensed a soldier is when drafted to war? You are here equating football with war, Well done.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by DerrickzB: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Time will tell

Ukraine may have lost some battles. But the war is far from over.

Maybe the West wants Ukraine to concede the Donbas to separatists. After all, the war in the area has been raging for the past 8 years.

Anything other than that will be hell for Russia... cool

Meanwhile, Russia lost over 35,000 troops just take over a destroyed territory. What a shame!

You are unbelievable!! I can’t even say anything else to you!! Today is not for time wasters!!

1 Like

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Mattswaggz: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

kuku tell me that in a football match,, there is no aim to win it's just all about fun and nothing more,, then I'll take you more serious. grin

Anyway,, I ain't got your time.... you ain't worth my time,also you're sentimental and probably a western puppet or should I say victim of Western brainwashing.

2 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Mattswaggz: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

That "Maopic" sef grin
The same guy that claimed he had worked for BAE systems, Boeing and Russian Spy agency. grin grin

SpaceX and CIA are even looking for ways to employ him too grin

lol gringringringringrin

the guy thinks he is making sense,, but I find his replies hilarious, sentimental and void of real knowledge...... I am done with him sha.

1 Like

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

kuku tell me that in a football match,, there is no aim to win it's just all about fun and nothing more,, then I'll take you more serious. grin

Anyway,, I ain't got your time.... you ain't worth my time,also you're sentimental and probably a western puppet or should I say victim of Western brainwashing.

You are boring me.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

You are boring me.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Appleyard(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

Abeg. Go and sit down with this your usual rant.

Ukrainians have so far fought Russia with inferior weapons? undecided undecided

If Zelensky your fellow clown hear this sef e fit spit on your head undecided

He has been asking for more powerful weapons and they keep sending him now it is long range weapons again.lols. Once they send him the long range artillery and Russia still crushes his forces then NATO will be tired of him and the war. Well, the clown can still request nuclear weapons sef. grin Someone that was begging NATO to enforce a No-fly zone over Ukraine. grin

I just pray they send him his long range artillery that is when the clown and NATO would know that Russia is not a country you can trifle with. Long range artillery won't save Zelensky. He better start preparing his escape route into poland.

Ukraine already operates the HIRMARS long range artillery, what more can the comedian get?
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Appleyard(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
you and this you're usual gibberish. Is how you quickly point out the destruction of America but inquiring the other people prophecy . Including, the America founding fathers . even though America will suffer set backs due to judgement from God. Russia will be finish in history. Take a time and listen to Janse van Rensburg . The Nostradamus of south Africa . Your darling Russia will be finish in the incoming wars. All the prophecy of Janse van Rensburg all 100% accurate .

What do you know about prophecy? cool All sides will suffer in that war, but only America and much of the west that will be annihilated completely. No one tells the future better than Alois Irlmaier, AA Allen and William Marion Braham, and Nostridamus. America is Mystery Babylon which God have ordained for destruction in the coming 3rd World War. I'm sorry your darling would be annihilated; they have to cause of the evils they have done to this world.

Do you know that the nuclear tipped torpedo that will sink England and many other coastal cities of the west as predicted by Irlmaier is already produced by the Russians? Prophecy halfway fulfilled...

bro, judgment day is coming for the whole world. Repent and be safe. cool

2 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Appleyard(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
BritishNaija:

Honestly, I really do not want to answer you before but seeing this ignorant post from you shows you don't even know what you claim you know.

Who told you military spending dictate or equate capability and supremacy? cheesy

What you don't know is that much of the US military budget are spent on bases maintenance and stationaries with over 800 military bases world wild to look after. Only a portion of that translate into real capability purchase and deployment. You could have done research before typing this myopic reply to the guy who was helping you to see the facts. wink

Consider this; India outspend Russia on defense, but they end up buying more weapons from Russia than they buy from other nations. Does the spending means they are more capable than Russia? No.

Saudi Arabia outspend Germany, France, the Japan, South Korea, Turkey, and more, but do that translate into capabilities? No.

So what are you yapping about?

Look at all the nations that are militarily advanced; they have one thing in common - BRAINS and thriving MIC.

If a Russian military industry used $10 to produce a bullet that can fly 10 kilometers and a US military industry spent $1000 producing same bullet at same speed, would you say the US bullet is more capable because it cost more money?

Guy, take time o. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Appleyard:

Honestly, I really do not want to answer you before but seeing this ignorant post from you shows you don't even know what you clim you know.

Who told you military spending dictate capability and supremacy? cheesy

What you don't know is that much of the US military budget are spent on bases maintenance and stationaries with over 800 military bases world wild to look after. Only a portion of that translate into real capability purchase and deployment. You could have done research before typing this myopic reply to the guy who was helping you to see the facts. wink

Consider this; India outspend Russia on defense, but they end up buying more weapons from Russia than they buy from other nations. Does the spending means they are more capable than Russia? No.

Saudi Arabia outspend Germany, France, the Japan, South Korea, Turkey, and more, but do that translate into capabilities? No.

So what are you yapping about?

Look at all the nations that are militarily advanced; they have one thing in common - BRAINS and thriving MIC.

If a Russian military industry used $10 to produce a bullet that can fly 10 kilometers and a US military industry spent $1000 producing same bullet at same speed, would you say the US bullet is more capable because it cost more money?

Guy, take time o. cheesy

Your ignorant is bliss, so bliss its affecting nairaland server. You don't know nothing about US military spending from the crap you wrote above.

Who did this to your guys? Always arguing blindly. Chai.
Re: UK Military Chief Hails Russia's Land Warfare Strategy by okeysoninv: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Appleyard:

What do you know about prophecy? cool All sides will suffer in that war, but only America and much of the west that will be annihilated completely. No one tells the future better than Alois Irlmaier, AA Allen and William Marion Braham, and Nostridamus. America is Mystery Babylon which God have ordained for destruction in the coming 3rd World War. I'm sorry your darling would be annihilated; they have to cause of the evils they have done to this world.

Do you know that the nuclear tipped torpedo that will sink England and many other coastal cities of the west as predicted by Irlmaier is already produced by the Russians? Prophecy halfway fulfilled...

bro, judgment day is coming for the whole world. Repent and be safe. cool
I am a believer of prophecy, but you see USA, they will not be finish but Russia will never exist again. Go and read about Janse van Rensburg . All his prophecies always comes correct. And these was foretold 100 years ago. So continue wishing p USA bad when even china will collect his territory from China.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11-year-old Spends $44 Million On Dubai Homes / Obese Florida Man, George Jolicoeur, Avoids Jail Because He's Too Fat / Obama - The Audacity Of Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.