Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) (37669 Views)

2 Nigerian Pupils Top Namibian Senior Secondary School Exams / Why Did Sir Isaac Newton Stick A Needle In His Eye? / How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
A Teacher at a primary school in Aleto-Eleme, Rivers State has shared photos of the dresses her female pupils made with needle and thread as part of their class craft, Reports.

Angel Robinson Posted the Photos on Nigerian Teachers Facebook Group, As Sighted By On Saturday, July 2, 2022.

"My heart is broken. will really miss my wonderful pupils. I am relocating to Lagos to join my husband. I taught them how to make these with thread and needle. Our class craft. I will really miss them." she wrote

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Should be Teaching these Kids Programming, web design and Computer graphics..
WTF is this
This is 2022 not 1955

We have over 23 million tailors in Nigeria,
Dem suppose flog that teacher walahi
So she is proud that she taught kids how to sew cloth

While Kids in China are already creating Apps, and softwares. NonesenseĀ 
Lets not celebrate mediocrity

97 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by davidupdate89: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
You see teaching ehn. Na the kids teachers dey use hold body, because if na by the salary? Hmm!

These kids are so addictive that even when you get a better job, it would be hard for you to leave them. She really tried for them and I am sure they would miss her too.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerians are talented getting first class decrees oversea, barely anybody encourages themā€¦.. If na Big brother 9ja we knw the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Irondome1: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wow! this is wonderful.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by nemelu123(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Future fashion designer

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Joemercyworld(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is awesome...
Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Bornagainolosho(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
cool Class of fashion designers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by foruma702: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Catch them Young!
It's so sad that in Nigeria we place too much value on University Education than vocational training, the reality of Nigeria is that most that can't secure a profitable job with thier certificate will still have all these vocational training Jobs to fall back on. Note: Not just needle and thread related, I'm talking about Entrepreneur, Fintechs etc. It all started Likes this. Wakeup guys, the orientation has changed from our Dad's thinking oo.

The truth that you might not agree with is that vocational training jobs will pay your bills than most office work, Quote my anywhere.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by teresafaith: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's really wow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
shocked

Thank you udokabestluv for the good news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigeria; a country cursed with corrupt old heartless beasts, in charge of blessed Talents in all aspects..

Kudos to the teacher, for bringing out one of the best in/from the kids..

I celebrate them...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Johnkennie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
When home economic still de regn that time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Adedotguy: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by eagleu: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice.
Children who develop good use of their fingers and hands end up more successful in life, because learning in school and arts are controlled by the same part of the brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
See bright kids, during my craft classes na clay pot and mortar my brain carry grin de day I chop belleful for house before I leave I go do paper planes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Adliperd: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kennitrust:
Breaking news:

Thieftnubu vow to win election next. While he was speaking with a group of supporters who pay him courtesy visit, he assure his supporters, he is confident of becoming the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Speaking further, he noted that he has served the country to the best of his capacity and is time for him to be rewarded with the presidency as a "thank you" for his relentless effort in making apc a great and unbeatable party.

Thieftnubu, while taking questions on what he intense to do make Nigeria a great country as she known to be the giant of Africa. in response, thieftubu assured his audiences that he will employed all youths in Nigeria into the aimy and that feeding them won't be a problem since we have enough cassava in our farms.

This news blog learn that, thieftnubu has earlier assured his supporters that he has the energy needed to lead in the capacity as a president who will build the economy through multiple taxations as the backbone of economy property.

At the of filing this report, his butock was leaking and was smelled to the point that, this journalist could not bear the smell hance this half baked news... To be continue...

Thank for reading

Get life bro... All this non will not lead you anywhere.

Offtopic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by sematec(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
you did job well
Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Udoka aka badnews, aka brought to us good tidings for the first time in a long while, long may this continue.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by Shellsploit: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Something Nairaland moderators cannot sew ...
A huge disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) by SeeHim: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
See More Good News @ www.. Com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / Phebean Ajibola Ogundipe Dies At 92 / No Resumption Date Yet For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.