Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Site (823 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Site by nduaj(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2007
hi guys,
once again, ive designed another site and inclining with my trdition, pleas i need some reviews

www.yemisanniandco.com

hope to hear from y'all soon
thnks
Re: Please Review This Site by my2cents(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2007
nduaj,

Isn't this the same site I talked of earlier where I said the right nav links weren't working and I didn't like the close up of that guy in one of the headers? If so, you for use the other post now smiley

Thanks for removing that scary header and then work on the nav links, thatz all from me.
Re: Please Review This Site by Jovie: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
please who is your web host and what is the hosting plan
Re: Please Review This Site by nduaj(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
check www.weblagos.com they are very good n they've been workin with me 4 yrs now
Re: Please Review This Site by my2cents(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2007
nduaj,

On this page: http://www.yemisanniandco.com/career.php - it would be nice if the "*"s were in red (draws attention to it) and if they lined up with their respective labels in *all* cases (so for example, check the one that is supposed to be next to "Class Of Degree"wink.

I hope this helps.
Re: Please Review This Site by evergie(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
that look goods to me, can i contact you for a project? My tel: 08064442808, mail evergie@hotmail.com or evergielala@yahoo.co.uk, is importact.
Re: Please Review This Site by edetcnn(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
nduaj,
apart from my2cents correct observation that the right nav links weren't working, i like the functionality and the the simplicity which is really what a great site should be all about. i want almost something similar for a startup. but I am looking at 7 pages max (home, about us, our approach, our team, our projects, contact us, and may be one other page).
mail me a cost estimate at edyfriendslink@yahoo.com or call me on 08034794971.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nairaland Magazine / Most Useful Website / I Need Some In D House Who Can Volunteer 2 Teach Me Dbase Development And Any Info About Google Adse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.