Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! (3137 Views)

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi / Hurricane OBI Abuja Landfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by YESSConsulting(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Watch video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PXGWxs0UM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by gtrust: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmm �
Obi Abuja Direct !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lalasticlala, come and see what’s happening.

Obi no drop shi shi o.

Even osun or where ever tinubu is from, won’t try this without tinubu bringing out money…Lol

But money go fail una this 2023.

I’m the immortal words of apostle Peter, perish with your money!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mynd44, people are tired.

Well Nigerians don’t lose hope. E remain small. We are almost there…

11 Likes

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by paramakina202: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigeria youths have rejected Agbado master he have nothing for them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Obidient4life2: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Genuine love. Not Agbado and cassava something.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Dubaku543: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
I love all Edo indigenes with all my heart.. Since the day they took Peter Obi as their own... I stylishly treat them for free anytime I see them in my hospital here in Lagos.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by SmartPolician: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Labour Party needs to focus on SE, SS, North Central, and Lagos. I forsee a runoff.

If Peter Obi wins this election, a lot of sane Nigerians, including myself, will join the party.

Good luck to him.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by AfricanColumbus: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reserved.
Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Salvador1: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Unconditional love.

You can't stop movement whose time is now.

I can't continue to buy bucket of fresh tomatoes at #3500 instead of #1200.

I can't continue to buy Diesel #800 instead of #150

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by PresidObi: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tell other political parties to drop out of this race before Peter Obi disgrace them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by frejatoye117: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obaseki is confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mr emilokan should drop out of the race. Nigerians want obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by bastardmod: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
I love all Edo indigenes with all my heart.. Since the day they took Peter Obi as their own... I stylishly treat them for free anytime I see them in my hospital here in Lagos.

Happy to hear that.

Im mobilising the 20 plus people who work in my hospital to be obidient. Na north I dey

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is genuine love no doubt

Tinubu would have coughed out billions of Nigeria for this support but Peter obi got the love for the without dropping shishi

God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Obi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Realdon1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obi of Africa is only candidate that is capable to rescue Nigeria from this mess caused by our old cargoes.
I always cry fr Nigeria.
But behold, Peter Obi will wipe our tears
Youths should cry no more.
There is a God's sent in front of us.
Nigeria Youths are OBIdient to the core

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Arysexy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oba gha tor kpe....isee

My love for Edo people no be here.

If they put mind in something, they must achieve it.

I recall when Tinubu came to Edo with chattered jet full of dollars to come intimidate their Governor who Oshiomole decided he will not give APC ticket, Edo people change am for Tinubu and APC, pursue am back to Lagos, defended their votes and eventually the Governor got elected under PDP despite all the gang up.

If Edo ppl back you, just go and sleep, it's done

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by tinsel: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rag tag
Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by TakeBackNaija: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
This election is technically between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are just wasting their time and money.

Tinubu thought he could use his money to railroad himself to Aso rock but he would be disgraced. Nigerians will collect his money and bags of rice and still vote against him cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by ScamHunter: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mynd44, this is the sort of topic you guys should quickly move to the front page, not APC and PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by PapaHadum: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where are the "We Niger Delta" gang?

Carry me de go for better Naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by ThEGodFaThErs3: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
My love for Edo people knows no bounds.

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala
Front page worthy! Edo nor be lagos. No more agbado and cassava

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Built2last: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by engrchykae(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi will not lose, it is Nigerians that will lose lives and properties to Islamic fundamentalists from the Sahel.
They are encroaching towards Kaduna Abuja axis in the form of bandit all in their mission to capture Abuja and declare caliphate.
If the North Central is tired of dying, everyone must rally round Peter Obi for the soul of Nigeria.
But if hatred of igbos is more important than the good of Nigeria.
May agbado and cassava be your portion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by Emmanuelcann: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please Nigerians from every tribe and of every tongue join hands in this peaceful revolution to wipe out the virulent plagues that are trying to destroy the future of our children in the name of polithiefcians!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by ajekpaks(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awesome...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by popez: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi will win SW, SS, NC, SE by a wide margin.

Peter Obi is our next President. Inshallah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by perez100: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu is not in the race. He only hope to rig the election but he can't do beyond Lagos and in a free and fair election, Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos because many Yorubas knows tribal politics this time around cannot fix our electricity.

Those Hausas that voted for Buhari have now realized that only Buhari and his families and the cabal are the people enjoying while many Hausas are facing the hardship with other masses from all tribes. Now, they want someone that can rescue Nigeria. They saw that person in Peter Obi

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by sweetonugbu: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am on PETERSIDE, where are you?.

5 Likes

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by wickedJezibel(f): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
paramakina202:
Nigeria youths have rejected Agbado master he have nothing for them.
omo
the love is massive.

Campaign never start oooo

2 Likes

Re: Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! by wickedJezibel(f): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
we told them that the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Flooding In Anambra Gone Worse, Pray For Anambra. Properties Destroyed / Gov Wike May Replace Okupe As LP Presidential Campaign DG / Uncle Dele Farotimi Demolishes The "Tinubu Built Lagos" APC Propaganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.